Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma ‘What’s My Phase Again?’ Stalkery - Part 6

Post by DramaMyLlama »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:01 pm
The outfit is not flattering...so she’s bringing back her headscarves she wore when she was ripping off Sammi? Suppose as her single didn’t reach the top 100, she’s gearing up for another “fashion” phase.

The top looks like something 40 year Sharon who goes to Mecca bingo every Friday night would wear and the skirt looks like something an Eastenders character would wear in the 2000s. It’s not flattering. Nothing to do with her size or her body type...just two (three if you include the snake skin headband) animal prints don’t work. The skirt could have worked with a plain tee or a graphic tee and the top could have worked with some blank skinny jeans. She looks trashy...

Also am I missing something she’s gone out to take pictures? I’m assuming by the background? The UK is on lockdown and you’re only allowed out for grocery shopping, a medical appointment or exercise and some how I doubt she’s exercising in that outfit :roll: great example to set to your minions. It’s ok to go outside to take pictures for Instagram! Like she could have taken this in her room?
I was thinking about another potential fashion blogger phase when I saw her latest ig pic, where she has her makeup in the description (and has also tagged Jeffree Star, which may just be another attempt to suck up to larger creators).
stupid horse

MunchiiGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MunchiiGirl »

gorl really trying to get any kind of clicks and interaction she can at this point. Probs trying to get a new quick audience before she releases her next song considering the first one was a flop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

The irony.

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

I wonder how much of this is spent reading GG.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

She needs to get a life if she spends over 8hrs a day looking at her phone. Like I get we are all stuck inside but paint, read, clean, listen to music, play video games, go for a walk, compare tragic hairdos with your man, sort through your wardrobe, make a list of people you can single white female next..she literally spends 8hr a day...on her phone...mine is like? 4hrs? And that’s only because sometimes I play YouTube in the background whilst working....

Honestly.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

Tbf since this virus, my screen time a week has regularly been 8 hours but the difference between me & Emma is I’m a key worker living apart from my fiancée, whose a nurse, during this so my only contact with her is via texts & phone calls meanwhile most of Emma’s is probably spent Googling her own name & picking filters for pictures of her cat

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:25 am
Tbf since this virus, my screen time a week has regularly been 8 hours but the difference between me & Emma is I’m a key worker living apart from my fiancée, whose a nurse, during this so my only contact with her is via texts & phone calls meanwhile most of Emma’s is probably spent Googling her own name & picking filters for pictures of her cat
Presumably she's spending some of that time refreshing her music videos to get them views up.

FishyHorsesWater
Learner
Learner

Post by FishyHorsesWater »

"music made by iconic legends only"
playlist with only her songs on it, talks about herself in third person and calls herself an iconic legend?.. yikes emma :roll:

chocolatecheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolatecheesecakes »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet or if I'm just biased but I can't really believe that she moved to Birmingham of all places? I live there for university and it's a grim place, do you reckon her 'loving the city' is Davy influence or if she's actually just insane??

Sorry if any of you like Birmingham, but it's widely considered the worst city in the UK, it's got one of the highest crime rates (where I live is notorious for break ins, robberies and stabbings) and it's not close to any musical or YouTube centre. It seems like a colossal mistake to me, and if her and Davy break up I guarantee she'll just move back down south again.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

chocolatecheesecakes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:32 am
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet or if I'm just biased but I can't really believe that she moved to Birmingham of all places? I live there for university and it's a grim place, do you reckon her 'loving the city' is Davy influence or if she's actually just insane??

Sorry if any of you like Birmingham, but it's widely considered the worst city in the UK, it's got one of the highest crime rates (where I live is notorious for break ins, robberies and stabbings) and it's not close to any musical or YouTube centre. It seems like a colossal mistake to me, and if her and Davy break up I guarantee she'll just move back down south again.
Isn't she originally from Essex too? Like i've said before im american so I'm not super familiar with all the counties but i know Essex is a hell of a lot closer to london than birmingham is. Also when I did a semester abroad in brighton I heard negative things about birmingham too. It's definitely not anyone's first choice to live so I'm sure she's trying to find the best out of the city since she moved there for davey

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

chocolatecheesecakes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:32 am

I'm probably defensive because I live in the area but this is really dramatic, Birmingham is laughed at quite a lot but it's definitely not the worst city in the UK. I've lived in Manchester and Bristol and they both have rougher areas at least on the same level as Birmingham. Like, I don't know, almost every city in the UK has nice and less nice areas? As if Essex doesn't have rougher areas too? As if London doesn't have high crime rates?

The city has undergone a lot of development in recent years and has a lot going for it these days if you're interested in finding it. It doesn't help that anywhere north of London is devoid of any kind of funding or investment. Birmingham has a good music scene, lots of small venues and a couple of arenas, and a BBC hub. This just feels like you're using Birmingham as a tangential way to make a dig at Emma.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

FishyHorsesWater wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:53 am

"music made by iconic legends only"
playlist with only her songs on it, talks about herself in third person and calls herself an iconic legend?.. yikes emma :roll:
Lmaooo ah yes, iconic legends that have songs that drop out of the top 100 within a day.

Also idk about Birmingham, never been. I don’t think being close to London is a factor. Most towns and cities have what the average person needs and most people I know only really go to London for like...a west end show or something like say winter wonderland or madam tussads...like I go for concerts as most bands I like don’t play Brighton. Brighton is one of my fave cities and I can’t see why she’d want to move out of there...maybe to be close to Daveys family?

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Is it complete coincidence that the latest accounts she followed on Twitter are: @IAmBirmingham, "I Choose Birmingham", "Birmingham Culture", "What's On Brum", "Visit Birmingham" and "Brumpic"

FishyHorsesWater
Learner
Learner

she was supposed to move back to her family due to financial issues..but then davey came to the rescue. so she moved in with him.. she loves Birmingham bc he lives there..

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Love how Emma’s acting like it’s such a big deal to share sneak peeks of her music when you can already listen to pretty lengthy previews on iTunes 🤣🤣
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Doublepost but someone on twitter found out her Spotify bio had been updated (ie she updated it) and man is it laughable:
22B7CEFD-2358-4172-82F1-E20A297D92DA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:09 pm
Doublepost but someone on twitter found out her Spotify bio had been updated (ie she updated it) and man is it laughable:

22B7CEFD-2358-4172-82F1-E20A297D92DA.jpeg
Do you think she thought it wouldn’t have who posted it? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣. Social media behemoth 🤣. Watch out Emma or you won’t be able to fit your head through your front room door anymore

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

“Massive success” - literally none of her songs charted inside the top 40.

FishyHorsesWater
Learner
Learner

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:11 am
“Massive success” - literally none of her songs charted inside the top 40.
Spotify numbers

fudgeland
Talker
Talker

Post by fudgeland »

Spotify has a tool for artists that let you compare your stream numbers with anyone else - so I typed in dodie and dodie's friend - this is from the last 28 days - the slight bump is when Wolves was released
dodie emma spotify.png

Return to “Emma Blackery”