LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Blackery Part 2

Post by LylaJovana »

[video][/video]

What a fucking pity party. This entire video is just her massaging her overinflated ego.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

autumnmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnmorning »

Regarding her music - am I the only one who wonders why she produces bubblegum pop despite claiming so many times that she is a huge metal/rock/punk fan?
I am a big Placebo fan myself, and since she often said that she admires and loves the band, you'd expect her to be interested in making music of the same genre, that's definitely what I'd do. Is it just because pop sells more? Because she can't come up with lyrics with a deeper meaning?

Sabranan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sabranan »

Something is going on, some of her unlisted/private videos are being changed back to public. Naturally "An Interview With PewDiePie" is one of them.

Why at this rate, she may even end up with more than half her main channel back to public view lol.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

LylaJovana wrote:[video][/video]

What a fucking pity party. This entire video is just her massaging her overinflated ego.

Interesting that it's suddenly unavailable. Not surprising though considering Emma reads here.

Sabranan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sabranan »

LylaJovana wrote:Interesting that it's suddenly unavailable. Not surprising though considering Emma reads here.
Weirdly though that channel had already been hit with a takedown for another private video and I thought they'd deleted them all, must have missed one! The rest of the channel is still there though (and I don't see that it's possible she's missed it at this point) so maybe she isn't bothered about deleted stuff? Not that it really matters one way or the other, they're all still out there just not on YouTube.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Chuchi wrote:I just watched her last IPOAD video, that was recorded on the same week that she had that whole rant about not making enough money to live. I was waiting to see any moment on the whole week when she actually did a bit of work, anything at all, but except from some interviews that she didn't show how long it took her, she spent all fucking week at home doing nothing, and going to the movies on thursday morning or spending all friday watching tv! What the hell? She definitely has enough time to get a part time job if she can't survive only with her music (especially now that she isn't a youtuber anymore, probably isn't part of the partner program now, right? Since she wants to remove the youtuber stigma attached to her name)
Exactly! If she was really skint she wouldn’t be spending all her days kicking around the cinema or watching TV. She could even freelance from home...

Also she said she’s never seen a marvel film yet in another video she had the title as Emo Star Lord. How can she know who Star Lord is if she’s never seen a Marvel film... Another Emma lie...pretending she’s unaware of Marvel because it’s popular.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

That rant she went on on Twitter about "the internet is so mean recently :(" and "People just love tearing me down so they can feel better when they sleep at night" is the most pathetic thing I have seen in a long time. Imagine having such a bloated ego and believing you are such an amazing, interesting, unique individual that anybody criticising you is automatically a "hater" and doing it to make themselves feel good. Emma, (and yes, I am addressing you because you are most definitely reading this), you have chosen to broadcast parts of your life online, as well as choosing to publish music online. Criticism both negative and postive is a natural side effect of this. You can't just project questionable behaviour online, then turn around and call everybody a hater and play the victim card when they dare call it out. Of course there are trolls online, however you brushing aside valid opinions is just ignorant.

Whatever happened to being honest and speaking her mind? I guess it's okay when Emma talks about other people and critiques them but when anybody dares to do the same to her and her less than medicore pop songs they are just mean and big bullies!!

baldguy101
Learner
Learner

Post by baldguy101 »

Lily Laurette wrote:That rant she went on on Twitter about "the internet is so mean recently :(" and "People just love tearing me down so they can feel better when they sleep at night" is the most pathetic thing I have seen in a long time. Imagine having such a bloated ego and believing you are such an amazing, interesting, unique individual that anybody criticising you is automatically a "hater" and doing it to make themselves feel good. Emma, (and yes, I am addressing you because you are most definitely reading this), you have chosen to broadcast parts of your life online, as well as choosing to publish music online. Criticism both negative and postive is a natural side effect of this. You can't just project questionable behaviour online, then turn around and call everybody a hater and play the victim card when they dare call it out. Of course there are trolls online, however you brushing aside valid opinions is just ignorant.

Whatever happened to being honest and speaking her mind? I guess it's okay when Emma talks about other people and critiques them but when anybody dares to do the same to her and her less than medicore pop songs they are just mean and big bullies!!
i know she reads this so will add, Emma your ego is taking over sometimes its like i'm a maga star but your not your ego can't take
anyone or anything that says your not amazing. stop playing the victim card over and over its getting old and boring
people calling you out for your own BS are not haters but you put everything online you have to take the rough with the smooth

baldguy101
Learner
Learner

Post by baldguy101 »

Lily Laurette wrote:That rant she went on on Twitter about "the internet is so mean recently :(" and "People just love tearing me down so they can feel better when they sleep at night" is the most pathetic thing I have seen in a long time. Imagine having such a bloated ego and believing you are such an amazing, interesting, unique individual that anybody criticising you is automatically a "hater" and doing it to make themselves feel good. Emma, (and yes, I am addressing you because you are most definitely reading this), you have chosen to broadcast parts of your life online, as well as choosing to publish music online. Criticism both negative and postive is a natural side effect of this. You can't just project questionable behaviour online, then turn around and call everybody a hater and play the victim card when they dare call it out. Of course there are trolls online, however you brushing aside valid opinions is just ignorant.

i know she reads this so will add, Emma your ego is taking over sometimes its like i'm a maga star but your not your ego can't take
anyone or anything that says your not amazing. stop playing the victim card over and over its getting old and boring
people calling you out for your own BS are not haters but you put everything online you have to take the rough with the smooth

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

"How I wrote Dirt - from demo to studio"

Asking on Twitter for title suggestions and this is what she comes up with? That must've taken a whole lot of brain power. Guess that's her work for the week done. Congratulations. Good job. Nap time. :tu:

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

[tweet][/tweet]

Also, what the fuck is "heckin"? Heckin is not a thing.

moshmellow
Learner
Learner

Post by moshmellow »

I feel like in her new video when she says things like 'some people have said to me..' Etc it means it came from here lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

manymeows
Learner
Learner

Post by manymeows »

Ok so from Emma's new video about how she wrote Dirt, it's very obvious that she reads this forum.

She mentioned that some people said if she wants to be taken more seriously as a musician then she should make more music related videos, which is what we've been saying on here. And some people have commented on how her new persona and album is similar to Reputation and she made a point to address both of these things. She also said she started Dirt before Taylor even released her stuff, and made sure her demo recording of Dirt showed the timestamp.

It's good that she has taken our comments into consideration, but I think she needs to stop reading this forum lol.

Emma, I really like you, bUT you need to be true to yourself. Obviously listen to your YouTube fanbase too. But STOP READING THIS FORUM. THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR CREATORS - IT'S FOR US TO JUST UNLOAD SHIT AND SPECULATE. THIS ISN'T FOR YOU.

I think she's not truly as happy as she makes out (as some people have been saying already). And it's bugging me. Because I don't think she should be on here reading everything and doing things just to make her seem a certain way.

In Emma's videos she's hardly doing anything, she doesn't see anyone and she has to CONVINCE US and HERSELF in videos that she's happy. HAPPY PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT. THEY JUST ARE. THEY JUST LIVE AND MOVE ON.

So, Emma, make the videos you want to make. Don't address the "haters". Just do you. Keep working hard on your album. Keep doing YOU. The Real You. Keep on going.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

Honestly this forum could be useful for Emma if she actually took it as constructive criticism rather than people just mindlessly 'hating' or wanting to tear her down for no reason. Most of the people here like her, or have at some point, and i don't think anyone's sat here hoping for her to fail in life. She seriously needs to learn how to take this kind of criticism and discussion if she wants to make it in the music industry. Surely hearing genuine opinions from people is more valuable than constant "OMG YAY SLAY YOU'RE AMAZING" comments from young fans who worship everything you do, are just hoping for a 'notice' on Twitter, and wouldn't dare say they didn't like something. Sure it's probably nice to hear the compliments, but balance and perspective is good too. No point in putting yourself in an echo chamber of praise, because that's not what the real world is like, and that won't help you to achieve success.
i talk too much, sry

lesbihonest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lesbihonest »

manymeows wrote:Ok so from Emma's new video about how she wrote Dirt, it's very obvious that she reads this forum.

She mentioned that some people said if she wants to be taken more seriously as a musician then she should make more music related videos, which is what we've been saying on here. And some people have commented on how her new persona and album is similar to Reputation and she made a point to address both of these things. She also said she started Dirt before Taylor even released her stuff, and made sure her demo recording of Dirt showed the timestamp.

It's good that she has taken our comments into consideration, but I think she needs to stop reading this forum lol.

Emma, I really like you, bUT you need to be true to yourself. Obviously listen to your YouTube fanbase too. But STOP READING THIS FORUM. THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR CREATORS - IT'S FOR US TO JUST UNLOAD SHIT AND SPECULATE. THIS ISN'T FOR YOU.

I think she's not truly as happy as she makes out (as some people have been saying already). And it's bugging me. Because I don't think she should be on here reading everything and doing things just to make her seem a certain way.

In Emma's videos she's hardly doing anything, she doesn't see anyone and she has to CONVINCE US and HERSELF in videos that she's happy. HAPPY PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT. THEY JUST ARE. THEY JUST LIVE AND MOVE ON.

So, Emma, make the videos you want to make. Don't address the "haters". Just do you. Keep working hard on your album. Keep doing YOU. The Real You. Keep on going.
You couldn't have said it better, to be honest. Coming to GG when you're a content creator and can't take the smallest bit of criticism? Sounds like a horrible idea.

baldguy101
Learner
Learner

Post by baldguy101 »

so funny story not that long ago on twitter, i posted a joke reply to her joke tweet.

she twitted me saying oh (won't put my real name here) well i am a youtuber i do know what i'm
taking about ... unlike you

well emma i am a youtuber .... not big but doing my thing lol

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Honestly i disagree with the whole "Emma shouldn't read here." situation. I do think its a bit weird and im not necessarily saying she should force herself to read here, but if she wants criticism then this is a good place to start. I wouldn't say anyone on this thread is "hating" on her either (as someone else said, a lot of people here like her or liked her at one point), we're not saying anything blatantly rude about her (im sure its happened but its definitely not the majority), we're calling her out on her BS, and in Emma's case specifically i think she needs that every once in awhile. We all know she doesn't handle criticism well, but she's going to get it regardless so she might as well just face it, accept it, and learn how to handle it.

Also, New thread?
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

moshmellow
Learner
Learner

Post by moshmellow »

Thoughts on Agenda??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Alright i hope this worked, its a pain in the ass with the size limitations but i tried. (Read it bottom to top, i messed up the order lol)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

WanderlustX3 wrote:Alright i hope this worked, its a pain in the ass with the size limitations but i tried. (Read it bottom to top, i messed up the order lol)
"I'm not obligied to listen", but... you just did? She bothered to type a reply, yet acts as if she couldn't give any shits about the very legitimate criticism this person had. She REALLY needs to stop responding to comments online. Do you see any serious, established artists doing that? No. Her idol Taylor Swift isn't aggressively subtweeting people on Twitter. Lana Del Rey isnt replying to comments underneath her music video shadily. Because it is a bad look. Most famous musicians are advised NOT to respond to people online. It makes you look immature and ruins the entire "mystery" behind the artist. There is a reason almost nobody takes Halsey seriously anymore, constantly running her mouth and crying at the slighest insult online made her look like a moron.

Return to “Emma Blackery”