Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

Collagethisholly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

Post by Collagethisholly »

I'm not really about to judge this new gf, it's not her thread and tbh I don't care enough about Zack to be concerned. My husband and I have a 9 year age difference though so I might be more tolerable of that issue as a whole anyway.

That pageant does confuse me though. She doesn't look like a teen, especially after looking through her pics and seeing how many years they date back. But again, I dont really care about how old she is, it's just nice to have confirmation of what we knew all along lol.
Last edited by Collagethisholly on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"get a life scank" -Shirley Nurczyk, 2020

koala80
Learner
Learner

Post by koala80 »

Toothy likes ethnic girls...

The new girl seems like a nice. Reminds me of Melissa Gorga from RHONJ. No insane ranting on her IG. I bet he's happy and healthy now that he doesn't have to listen to Holly rant for hours.

Holly is just so ugly on the inside. That soul sucking negativity gets old quick. Glad he's moved on.

Judging247
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Judging247 »

ashleym wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:16 pm
Just logged in to post, I think she looks like a latina version of blair aka juicystar07 :o

Having said that he def has a type..girls that wear a lot of makeup, into designer **** etc lol. Also isn't there a huge age difference there? It says she won miss teen texas in 2019...

Does anyone know if steve is still with the girl he got with after holly? Whats his relationship status
Steve is now with a beautiful white girl that does martial arts like him. They seem serious too. Both guys upgraded after hollythot. At least she “helps” guys she dated by making them realize what they def don’t want.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

I don't see pictures of Zach in the new girl's Instagram so maybe she's not his new girlfriend. I see pictures of her with other people and tagged by other people. No Zach.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

password_ wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 am
I don't see pictures of Zach in the new girl's Instagram so maybe she's not his new girlfriend. I see pictures of her with other people and tagged by other people. No Zach.
He likes all her pics and captioned his IG story with "Happy Valentines Day to me". Seems pretty telling that she is her GF. She might not want to put him on her Insta for the aesthetics. Regardless, Holly must be popping out her booty all night to imitate her natural curves.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Just drives me crazy how lazy Holly is - she’d have a nice body if she just drank some freaking water instead of cokes and lifted weights, it’s not like she has anything to do all day. Since social media and putting her body out there in thot gear is her “job”, you’d think she’d put a little effort in to maintain it besides cryotherapy lol.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

haze wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:16 am
password_ wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 am
He likes all her pics and captioned his IG story with "Happy Valentines Day to me". Seems pretty telling that she is her GF. She might not want to put him on her Insta for the aesthetics. Regardless, Holly must be popping out her booty all night to imitate her natural curves.
Idk....I’m skeptical until I see her post him in return. I don’t care how...video, photo, IG story...tagging him...any shape or format. Because Zack could mention “happy Valentine’s Day to me” simply implying damn she’s hot af...she’s my woman crush and this pic couldn’t come at a better time being it was Valentine’s Day and all. For all we know, Zack may be trying to confuse Horry (and us) on purpose.

Like I said, I don’t believe this is an actual relationship until I see both parties reciprocate.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Holly posted this random picture of a plain cheese pizza because she’s craving it and thinks it’s the epitome of tasty cuisine.

Her taste in food is so boring and pedestrian. All she eats is burgers, chicken sandwiches, and basic sushi rolls. Basic girl with a basic personality and basic taste in food.

No culture and worldliness despite dating guys from all ethnicities and living in LA for years. And traveling to Italy and Greece.

Taste palette of a 4 year old white toddler.

I’ll bet a million dollars she’s never left the house to try shabu shabu, Indian food, Peruvian food, Korean bbq, hot pot. She didn’t even know what 99 Ranch Market was.

Oh, to be almost 40 and still not know how to cook or eat anything interesting or elevated.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

The new GF for sure has got Holly shook.
Honeyboo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 am

Holly posted this random picture of a plain cheese pizza because she’s craving it and thinks it’s the epitome of tasty cuisine.

Her taste in food is so boring and pedestrian. All she eats is burgers, chicken sandwiches, and basic sushi rolls. Basic girl with a basic personality and basic taste in food.

No culture and worldliness despite dating guys from all ethnicities and living in LA for years. And traveling to Italy and Greece.

Taste palette of a 4 year old white toddler.

I’ll bet a million dollars she’s never left the house to try shabu shabu, Indian food, Peruvian food, Korean bbq, hot pot. She didn’t even know what 99 Ranch Market was.

Oh, to be almost 40 and still not know how to cook or eat anything interesting or elevated.
Yeah, I remember in a vlog once she said was wanted to try a KBBQ or hot pot place but was "scared of eating alone." I don't get the insecurity -- you're just sitting down and eating. Will probably be scrolling on your phone for a while. Not a huge deal.

She's gonna have diabetes or high blood pressure or something later on from her eating. You've got to learn how to cook at least in college or post-college (or around those early 20s, since we know Holly dropped out of community college). Sad that you can't even bear to eat in public by yourself. :roll:

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Well she’s eating crab legs and butter sauce rt now to prove us all wrong 🤣

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

I’m confident that crab is the most ~adventurous~ thing she enjoys eating. Not hating on crab, just amused at her lack of culture. Plenty of white ppl have tried more ethnic foods than her.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Hi all! Please continue here: viewtopic.php?f=449&t=37378
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Hollyannaeree”