General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 9

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 9

Post by blahblah123 »

How does she know that the person making that comment about her hair is a woman or Asian? There’s no picture associated with that username. She’s bashing women as a whole based off of one comment about her hair? Please, how are women to be taken seriously when there are no-job having, no-social life having losers like Holly representing them?

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

fihe wrote:This chick just devoted four Snapchat screens to something she allegedly doesn't care at all about. What would this woman do if she had a job where phones were not allowed?
Lol! I caught that rant on her IG. For someone who "does not care" what haters say about her, she sure sounded like a crazy bitch. I can't believe she took 4 screens to bitch about not caring. :rofl: :rofl:

Sureeeeee, Holly. Keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :FU:

VVK
Lurker
Lurker

Post by VVK »

i haven't checked in with holly for a while bc i can't stand her overly edited photos and BITCHY comments for anyone not praising her. she got her butt done right??

laciexo01
Learner
Learner

Post by laciexo01 »

VVK wrote:i haven't checked in with holly for a while bc i can't stand her overly edited photos and BITCHY comments for anyone not praising her. she got her butt done right??
Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

laciexo01 wrote:
VVK wrote:i haven't checked in with holly for a while bc i can't stand her overly edited photos and BITCHY comments for anyone not praising her. she got her butt done right??
Yup

having a kim k body is really in right now, but if holly did get work done and later on it becomes "trendy" to be stick skinny again then i feel really bad for her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

[tweet][/tweet]

Uh huh. Yeah that happened.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

lurkerdoodle wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

In case someone can't see the tweet.

With that bod, sure Holly. Sure.Image

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

lurkerdoodle wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>hollyannaeree</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>977771592288645121</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

^i imagine her walking around in tight ass leggings and a sports bra to the mall and think she looks amazing and not out of place at all :roll:

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

purplehazee wrote: ^i imagine her walking around in tight ass leggings and a sports bra to the mall and think she looks amazing and not out of place at all :roll:
That's exactly what happened and she's too delusional to realize that people are thinking, "wut r u doing girl? Put some clothes on"

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I'm curious how she even has money to pay for overpriced lululemon gear, pay her rent/mortgage, and constantly dye her hair blonde (that's really expensive for dark hair). She hasn't uploaded in months? What gives?

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

rooibostree wrote:I'm curious how she even has money to pay for overpriced lululemon gear, pay her rent/mortgage, and constantly dye her hair blonde (that's really expensive for dark hair). She hasn't uploaded in months? What gives?
Blonde is a generous word. It's more of a yellow-ish orange.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

lurkerdoodle wrote:
rooibostree wrote:I'm curious how she even has money to pay for overpriced lululemon gear, pay her rent/mortgage, and constantly dye her hair blonde (that's really expensive for dark hair). She hasn't uploaded in months? What gives?
Blonde is a generous word. It's more of a yellow-ish orange.
^There are so many different levels of blonde and Holly has to choose the ugliest shade for her skin tone. I hope that Gina girl is doing her job as a stylist and is trying to get Holly to try a different color.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t checked on Holly in over 3 months. I see that it’s the same old shit different month. :slap: :slap:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

This has been brought up a lot, but answer is simple: sponsorships. She has close to 500k subs and over 100k IG followers. Sponsors are often willing to pay five figures for a single sponsored vid or photo. So, if she posts 4 sponsored vids a year, with each one being 50k (which is reasonable), then that is 200k just like that. Once you factor in adsense from views, sponsored IG posts, and her reselling PR she makes even more. I think the biggest reason why she can afford her lifestyle is because she actually lives a very simple lifestyle. She lives in a 1 bedroom apartment, doesn't go out for entertainment, doesn't travel, just stay home and eat. Since her lifestyle is so basic and she has no friends, she is able to spend all her cash on food, clothes, and bags since really doesn't have anything else to spend it on. It's not like she's catching a movie with her friends or going to concerts with them.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Piggybacking off this discussion - she probably has no savings, no retirement plan, not trying to build wealth. You free up a lot of money to buy bags if you don't do any long-term financial wealth.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

prettyontheinside wrote:Piggybacking off this discussion - she probably has no savings, no retirement plan, not trying to build wealth. You free up a lot of money to buy bags if you don't do any long-term financial wealth.
This is a good point, and would also explain why Holly randomly appears with a video again before or a trip, or shows off a new bag after a bit of consistent posting.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

She re-tweet lots of Christian Easter posts. Since when was she Christian? I suppose she did always have an "holier than thou" attitude about herself....

Anyway, this retweet particularly rubbed me the wrong way: https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 9135004673

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^She probably is Christian, but just never mentioned it. I think she's just retweeting that stuff because of easter, and easter is known for being a religious holiday compared to a more commercialized one.

Heyyyalll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heyyyalll »

Hello long time lurker, i used to have a gg but couldn't remember my username wayyyyy back when Holly posted a collage of women she called her "haters".. did holly ever start her lash line :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Heyyyalll wrote:Hello long time lurker, i used to have a gg but couldn't remember my username wayyyyy back when Holly posted a collage of women she called her "haters".. did holly ever start her lash line :rofl:
She didn't. She's been talking about it for I think 4 years now and it is till nonexistent. She's too busy eating papa johns and ripping lululemon leggings to work on her lashes.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”