rachh222
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by rachh222 »

cherryplum wrote:Image

Guys, the cringe is strong on this one...

Lolitay77: you got your ootd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would be so embarrassed if I wore this to any places....

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

LMAO here we go with her 24.5" waist.....she is posting this now because she has been photoshopping this whole time to get that 'curve' :rofl:

I'm surprised she isn't hinting about Toothy staying over and what they have planned for the weekend because they are sooooo happy -- but I'm sure she will let us know.

Has Toothy posted any pic yet with some very deep and meaningful thought provoking comment? He is such a douche.

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

BTW how do you guys know that she paid for his NYC trip? I'm just curious....

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by chateautoro »

^ it was for his bday, she mentioned it in an ig comment. She also took him to a game while there and bought him a shitload of confections from sugarfina lol. She's such a gentle(wo)man! And toothy is a pampered princess...

They went to her hometown to visit her folks before the nyc trip. The theory on this board is that she told him she'd take him to nyc for his bday, and then snuck in a trip to CT to give more legitimacy to their "relationship". She totally hammed it up and posted a pic of her fam plus toothy on insta.

she also got a private catamaran for a day in Greece. I went on the same day trip from the same tour company years ago, and even back then it was $$$$. Toothy is such an user...

Last edited by chateautoro on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by kupoloofa »

Lolitay77: you got your ootd! Image

LOLLLLLLLLL THAT TERRIBLE PHOTOSHOP THO

She is not even trying anymore!! Where the hell did the tiny waist and balloon boobs come from?! Especially after her fridge selfie in the infinity room yesterday?? Did she have an overnight lipo and boob job? Not only does it not match her actual body, but it's sooooo anatomically incorrect. Take a figure drawing class or something, Holly. Asdfjsjklasdf that is just so fucking HILARIOUS that I can't even adequately put it into words ImageImageImage

Also notice the perfectly plain, white background... ensures for safer chopping and blurring without warping the backdrop Image Try harder, try hard. You ain't foolin' anyone with that joke of a picture. At least now we know why she never stood up while she was at the game. Image If you actually had that body, you'd be strutting your stuff and showing it off! Not Holly, though. Gotta sit down and hide behind someone to hide her shame.

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

You know she's wearing an extreme push up bra in that pic to make it seem like her boobs are actually huge. :roll: Her outfit is so cringey and I would fucking die if someone came up to her and asked her who her favorite player is on the team. :rofl: :rofl: "Um Kobe of course because he's such a legend!!1111!!1!!!!!1!" Would most likely be her response. :roll:

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

Lolitay77: you got your ootd!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's the sweatest thing horry did recently!
Just move a little bit the bed sheets, we can SEE all your underworld... :barf:
How come she was with this lakers costume and didnt jump like a cheerleader? Holy ! U lost ur big chance to defeat jenny ting! :cheer:

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Plleeeeaseeee tell me she put on that tacky outfit AFTER they got home.... wtf
and holly please, even a 5 year old can photoshop better than that :roll: :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Looks like she used her tripod again to take this photoshopped pic. [SMIRKING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

god damn horry, paid 1k+ for tickets and your boy toy can't even stay the night? :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

Holy! Why did u cut off ur head?!
Bitch must be so disapointed that cannot even smile to the camera, from thousands of selfies, no ps can fix her face tonight. :FU:

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

lovetoTR0LL wrote:ImageImage
Bish does not look into the game at all. She's taking a picture or video of Kobe attempting to make it in, but I honestly doubt she cares if the Lakers win or not. She's such a bandwagoner.

In regards to her Snapchat, she is boring af. She only snap pictures of her treadmill workout, her dog, and beauty items she bought or sent from companies. It literally only consists of pictures that aren't "gram-able." I mean if you're going to snap something of Eevee, at least snap a video of you talking to her, petting her, or of her giving you puppy kisses. God...she doesn't put effort into anything. But I get it, nothing exciting is going on in her life that is worth snapping about.
What douches. Look at everyone watching the game and you have these two tools, phone in hand, the entire time. What's the point of watching a game live when you're looking at it through your screen the whole time? LOL to Toothy waxing poetic on social media about Kobe.

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

hanaemii wrote:Plleeeeaseeee tell me she put on that tacky outfit AFTER they got home.... wtf
and holly please, even a 5 year old can photoshop better than that :roll: :roll:
Nope, if you zoom in on the pictures lovetotr0ll uploaded, you can see her wearing black and part of the logo on her shirt. Ugh, she's such a tacky whore.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

my question is, if she is such a "lakers fan" and this is a legendary game AND shes on her phone the ENTIRE TIME why isnt it on snapchat? since she loves to "prove her haters wrong" with snapchat

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

She was just there to babysit her man child; she doesn't actually care about Kobe or the game at all. Who knows, she could've been in a pissy mood the entire time because of Zack eyeing the Laker girls...

And if you look at the screenshots people took, you can see that she's the only one sitting at an angle because she's trying to hide her body behind the guy sitting in front of her. She was probably too stressed about being seen as she really is to actually get into the game (if she wanted to, that is).

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

God, Holly looks so damn ugly in her snapchat, the one with the stars...like if you think that is doing you any justice you are mistaken. Too much makeup and she seriously looks like a man. I bet if she walked into a drag bar people would start to hit on her because she looks like a drag queen...

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Frick. She didn't like being "stared and whispered" about at at the museum on Wed. So I wonder if she liked being looked at last night in that slutty ass dress at the game?!

MissLB
Learner
Learner

Post by MissLB »

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

is zack not mortified that holly wore that outfit? she is obviously not a lakers/bball fan (and that's okay) but she's trying so hard to overcompensate - the nails, outfit. that outfit must cater to teenagers because who in their right mind would wear it?! funny how she looks wide on tv but petite in her selfies. if that tripod could talk.. :rofl:

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels »

That is such an awkward OOTD. On a bed, head cut off, sitting in a weird position where you can't see her legs or major bootylicious ass. Who takes a picture like that?? Why not pose normally?

Return to “Hollyannaeree”