Dumpedbeauty-DailyDosesofParentification&BeinganEmotionallyUnavailableMother.Part12

__N__
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dumpedbeauty-DailyDosesofParentification&BeinganEmotionallyUnavailableMother.Part12

Post by __N__ »

Shading tim’s balls now are we
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Dumpedbeauty-DailyDosesofParentification&BeinganEmotionallyUnavailableMother.Part12

Post by amuto_lover »

As she’s live-streaming in her bedroom she said she’s left the kids to play in the back garden on their own.
Isaac is fine but not Ayla , he shouldn’t have to watch her on his own.

Kara A
Learner
Learner

Post by Kara A »

Baddie is what little kids call villains in video games... LOL. I just can't with the "baddie makeup". Also she shouldn't be leaving her kids unsupervised outside while she films, how irresponsible is that!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Kara A wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:31 am
Baddie is what little kids call villains in video games... LOL. I just can't with the "baddie makeup". Also she shouldn't be leaving her kids unsupervised outside while she films, how irresponsible is that!
I’m shocked about how dense and uncaring she can be. Couple of weeks ago she took a picture of Ayla climbing on a rocking horse OF ALL THE FUCKING THINGS!! I think since Isaac was two she’d be leaving him in the bath on his own, the time she had Ayla in her arms walking down a dark path too focused on her phone to realise she was leaving Isaac behind and he had to keep running to catch up. No sense at all.

Found it.
Negligent dumbass. Doesn’t take decades of parenting experience to know that you shouldn’t let your kids stand/climb on objects to reach things let alone something as unstable as a rocking horse.

slipandslide2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by slipandslide2 »

Guest wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:59 pm
Can you believe this? "Top beauty YouTuber" - what a joke. Lindy isnt even in the realm of beauty YouTuber anymore.

Screenshot_20200528-100439.png
LMAO seriously !!!! That’s hilarious. Top beauty youtuber whose beauty videos can’t even hit 50k views loooool and that says a lot when you have 2M subscribers ... definitely all old accounts from 10 years ago that never got deactivated hahahahah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

toomangototango
Learner
Learner

Post by toomangototango »

She needs to stay in her lane and keep her mouth shut about what's going on in the u.s.
She was on the police side during the Hong Kong protests and we never forgot. Besides, a few years ago I screen capped April's snapchat when she called herself "black" after spending all day outdoors. I lost it, but April also complained about how some purse store was empty.

alwayscopying
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayscopying »

I can't remember if it was PULL or you guys who discussed how much more well behaved Kylie's daughter is than Ayla, and that if Ayla were to do the "candy challenge" she would fail, and well, more proof that Lindy reads here! She showed them doing the challenge on today's vlog to prove you guys wrong lmao. The problem with the challenge is that the camera is probably super obvious, and it's very easy to make the child aware that they're being watched, and considering Isaac and Ayla are constantly being filmed, they are definitely aware of what the camera does.

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

A flawed experiment. The issue with the candy challenge that Lindy performed is that she should have done it to Ayla ALONE. Isaac is old enough to know cognitively not to touch the candies, and he warns Ayla not to touch it anyway. Ayla was influenced by her brother's actions.

The_wiebs
Learner
Learner

Post by The_wiebs »

alwayscopying wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:40 pm
I can't remember if it was PULL or you guys who discussed how much more well behaved Kylie's daughter is than Ayla, and that if Ayla were to do the "candy challenge" she would fail, and well, more proof that Lindy reads here! She showed them doing the challenge on today's vlog to prove you guys wrong lmao. The problem with the challenge is that the camera is probably super obvious, and it's very easy to make the child aware that they're being watched, and considering Isaac and Ayla are constantly being filmed, they are definitely aware of what the camera does.

It was here! I came here SO fast as soon as I saw she posted the video. I mean I knew she was reading here but it's always interesting to get proof. I agree the kids can obviously see the camera. Also, no one was questioning Isaac would listen. It makes me sad how much she just uses them. It shouldn't matter what a bunch of people on the internet think of your children, it should matter that you think you are doing the right things for them and they are healthy and happy.

aquinas
Learner
Learner

Post by aquinas »

We all know Ayla would have eaten a sweet if Isaac wasn't there!

Sidenote, she also clearly understood that Lindy said "don't touch them" considering she touched them near the end and screamed because she knew she wasn't allowed to do that - and then lied when Lindy came back and asked "did you touch them?"

cathercha
Learner
Learner

Post by cathercha »

toomangototango wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:13 pm
She needs to stay in her lane and keep her mouth shut about what's going on in the u.s.
She was on the police side during the Hong Kong protests and we never forgot. Besides, a few years ago I screen capped April's snapchat when she called herself "black" after spending all day outdoors. I lost it, but April also complained about how some purse store was empty.
Hypocritical ass, I knew she would do this lmao

Did she even say ANYTHING about BLM or the incident at all? Or is she just posting it now because everyone else is. I'm tired of people using black lives for clout. I'm tired of people virtue signalling and thinking they're morally superior bc they posted a black square on their feed. I'm tired of this performative activism, it's SO LOW EFFORT.

Also, she used BLM hashtags when it is in fact HARMFUL because it obscures all the informative posts that people will be trying to find. People are telling Lindy to remove those hashtags, and she still hasn't. :roll:
:love2: thick thighs, thin patience :HK:

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

Interesting how her sister April had a black square uploaded on her grid with hashtag #blackoutTuesday yesterday but today, she's deleted it from her grid. So, what, the day is over and you don't think it "fits" on your IG anymore? Might as well not post it then, April.

cathercha
Learner
Learner

Post by cathercha »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:58 pm
cathercha wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:11 pm
toomangototango wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:13 pm
Hypocritical ass, I knew she would do this lmao

Did she even say ANYTHING about BLM or the incident at all? Or is she just posting it now because everyone else is. I'm tired of people using black lives for clout. I'm tired of people virtue signalling and thinking they're morally superior bc they posted a black square on their feed. I'm tired of this performative activism, it's SO LOW EFFORT.

Also, she used BLM hashtags when it is in fact HARMFUL because it obscures all the informative posts that people will be trying to find. People are telling Lindy to remove those hashtags, and she still hasn't. :roll:
Annotation 2020-06-02 204044.png

Of course it comes with a quote. She's too shallow to actually say something about the matter herself, but she also probably doesn't care. These past few days she's been reposting stuff about the protests and sharing other people's posts about Asians benefiting from anti-black racism but it's all for the clout. People ripped her a new one when she was supporting the HK police so this time she's decided to be "supportive" lmao. I don't understand how her braindead fans see her as this inspiring person when literally everything she does is for ATTENTION. Honestly I'm surprised she didn't try to make it an allivesmatter thing and somehow make it about herself by complaining against black on asian racism due to covid.
She removed the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag and then turned off comments. What a loser.
If black people are telling her posting a black square does nothing and using BLM hashtags is harmful, and she STILL KEEPS DOING IT, what is she even doing this for?
To feel morally superior?
For clout?
To stroke her own fucking ego?

Black lives aren't a fucking trend. Stop using black death for clout. JFC. Stop with this performative activism and virtue signaling, Lindy. Black people are literally being killed for being black. More black people have died the past few days from the protests itself. It's not a fucking trend nor a challenge where you can just post a black square and call it a day.

I have lost every single ounce of respect for Lindy. Anyone who looks up to her is blind as shit.

This struck a nerve because I live in the US, and the police in my city are AWFUL and CORRUPT. People were injured and beaten. A man was fatally shot 19 times yesterday yesterday. You don't just post for the shits and giggles.

cathercha
Learner
Learner

Post by cathercha »

EDIT: Since I can't edit my previous post

When I said "More black people have died the past few days from the protests itself." I meant police brutality increased during the protests which led to deaths of more people. I hope that didn't sound confusing, I was angry lol.

Also, I wrote 'yesterday' twice. Sigh.

aerra
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aerra »

Lindy also deleted it from her grid. Like two peas in a pod.

Sent from my motorola one zoom using Tapatalk

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Hey guys, I spend more time on pull now as “ Rin-chan” mainly because gg is always taking too long to load, but I do try to get on gg when my wifi allows it.

Anyways, delusional.
The ones who are unfollowing you aren’t the toxic ones. I’m glad people see you for the trend hopper virtue signalling bitch that you are.

yurirenjyo
Learner
Learner

Post by yurirenjyo »

and GG is finally back online .-.

mysweetgirl-ja
Learner
Learner

Post by mysweetgirl-ja »

I’ve re-watched a vlog taken last September about Issac & Tim’s birthday
Tim said he wanna spend his b’day alone to a beach where it took him an hour of driving
It was a sign of their marriage problem
Perhaps Lindy wanna restore their relationship but it was a pity that they ended up spliting & got divorced
I was always thinking what if the pandemic happened last year, will Tim get no chance to fly back to HK & eat his ramen, and their marriage can hence be saved🤔
Right now they are co-parenting the kids & Tim can spend more time w his kids which is really good
Last week I watched the vlog “proposal” when Tim promised to spend the rest of his life w Lindy
Who can believe the fairy tale finally ended up this way, sigh😞

cellophaneflowers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cellophaneflowers »

On her latest video, “This Dog Isn’t Happy”, she talks about how matted her dog is because of the pandemic and not being able to take the dog to the groomer. Uh, no. It’s not because of the pandemic. It’s because you are too lazy to brush your dog every single day. I also have a Mini Poodle and I brush her hair every single morning, clean her eyes, brush her teeth and every three days I clean her ears with a solution my vet gave me to keep her ears nice and clean. That poor dog. It wasn’t the pandemic’s fault the dog was marred and had to get shaved. It’s Lindy’s fault for not brushing the dog daily.

mysweetgirl-ja
Learner
Learner

Post by mysweetgirl-ja »

Lindy always focus her time on social media but neglect taking care of her kids & dogs.
She has the dogs for many years but never train them well & allow the dogs to pee everywhere in the house. So I’m not surprised to see Domo’s hair got so matted as I believe she won’t spend time on brushing his hair or teeth.
As for the kids, Isaac seems always be the caretaker of Ayla but not Lindy. Isaac would teach Ayla how to wash her hands & told Lindy that she just ate sands by mistake. Isaac would show Ayla how & where to mop the floor...I never saw Lindy pay attention to her kid’s child development, for example the speech development of Isaac when he was still a toddler. A child’s speech development was crucial during his first six years.
She has been too busy on social media, her dancing, make up or hair dye....It has been obvious to see her almost wears full make up every day after the divorce. Perhaps seeking male attention

Return to “Bubzbeauty”