Post by amuto_lover »

Carry on posting here friends .

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PrivilegedBeautyDoesn’tNeedFollowersForCashAnymore.part11

Post by amuto_lover »

Hi guys I know originally we were going to go for “ pettybeauty Raising her own bratbeauty.”
But since the Hk fiasco hit I knew that it needed to be incorporated in the new title. I hope you guys don’t mind.

The title is about Bubz not caring about her followers anymore since yt is not her main income like it used to be. Plus it’s speculated she is only pro China because she is losing money in hk due to the genocides taking place.

password_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by password_ »

amuto_lover wrote:Hi guys I know originally we were going to go for “ pettybeauty Raising her own bratbeauty.”
But since the Hk fiasco hit I knew that it needed to be incorporated in the new title. I hope you guys don’t mind.

The title is about Bubz not caring about her followers anymore since yt is not her main income like it used to be. Plus it’s speculated she is only pro China because she is losing money in hk due to the genocides taking place.
But let's also not forget that more recently she shared a post that seemingly supported HK, so maybe she realized she needed followers for her cash flow.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

password_ wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:15 pm
amuto_lover wrote:Hi guys I know originally we were going to go for “ pettybeauty Raising her own bratbeauty.”

But let's also not forget that more recently she shared a post that seemingly supported HK, so maybe she realized she needed followers for her cash flow.
I think it was her morals eating her alive. The very next day after shit hit the fan she was laying in bed all day.That’s not the actions of someone who is unbothered.
It’s too late anyway, that screenshot was uploaded to Reddit and no one has forgiven her.

I wonder how SaintPreachBeauty herself must of reacted when everyone was telling her that she was spoilt and privileged? I bet she was frothing at the mouth.

Post by Guest »

Sorry I missed posting this on the last thread, but I just got caught up!! 😅

In regards to Bubz’ passive aggressive post about Isaac sneezing on the cookies...I legitimately felt bad for Isaac reading that. She has so much contempt for that poor little guy and posts like that show her deep-rooted resentment for Isaac. Sure, one can brush off she posts more photos of Ayla than Isaac but you can’t brush off posts like this where she disses her son, especially over something as innocent as a sneeze coming from a child! When Isaac is older, he’s going to see he’s treated as the black sheep of the family and it’s going to cut him to the core. It’s just not right how Bubbi is emotionally damaging him.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Lindy’s response to the penis soap. Seriously she does have a way of belittling her followers doesn’t she? “ butthurt”? Of course people are gonna have mixed views about this it’s not like he's playing with your bra.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

amuto_lover wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 pm
Lindy’s response to the penis soap. Seriously she does have a way of belittling her followers doesn’t she? “ butthurt”? Of course people are gonna have mixed views about this it’s not like he's playing with your bra.
What a shit response.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I honestly think she blew up on this because she can’t rant about the hk situation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

For those who are unaware. In her Christmas q+a with Isaac ( ah sweet child exploitation) she was asked what she wanted for Christmas and she said the usual. I don’t want anything I just want my kids to be happy and healthy .. blah blah puke. Then later on she posted that she got herself a Gucci bag as a Christmas treat . LMAO.

Post by Guest »

I'm genuinely shocked at how ignorant Lindy is. When I saw what she (and April) had to say about Hong Kong I had no words. Really. I still don't know how to react to what they have said.

I'm also amazed at how dismissive she is to her followers; she's constantly going back-and-forth on her own views and actions.

It's as if she can never be wrong, under any circumstances and for anything--no matter how big or small. Unfortunately, I can see her gaslighting her own children in the future for a myriad of things. She probably already does, if not to them then to her friends and/or other members of her family.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

HOW...can she think this is ok to say?? Her frequent spelling and grammatical mistakes aside, this is beyond highly insensitive and the two matters are not comparable at all??? This is extremely fucked up. I hope she gets hit with a storm of backlash.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

waialepeach wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:57 am

HOW...can she think this is ok to say?? Her frequent spelling and grammatical mistakes aside, this is beyond highly insensitive and the two matters are not comparable at all??? This is extremely fucked up. I hope she gets hit with a storm of backlash.
Yes! How dare she use somebody’s suicide as her scape goat to criticism. She knew when she posted Isaac playing with that soap it was going to cause a stir. She’s disgusting.

aquinas
Learner
Learner

Post by aquinas »

Her latest insta story sit-down talk is ridiculous!! There's a difference between 'letting your hair down and making yourself laugh' and filming your 5 yr old son playing with penis soap and posting it for all to see. That will be on the internet forever, and it may well hurt his feelings/etc when he's older if it comes back to haunt him. I am disgusted that this 30 year old woman doesn't see that it's just inappropriate. If he found it on accident in your home, whatever - but showing it publicly to your thousands of followers is something else entirely.

I'm genuinely angry about all this. I wish she'd get exposed by the drama channels like the ACE family guy did when he bought that little girl a penis lollipop - but alas, Lindy simply isn't relevant enough.

(sidenote: another ad/product promo on her insta story today?? what a sell out she is these days)

gumxdrop
Learner
Learner

Post by gumxdrop »

just hate how the double standard she has with her children, if Isaac can pick the soap up I'm sure there have been times Ayla has done to but of course it's more acceptable in her mind to post Isaac with it. If you won't post one kid with it does not make it ok or any better to post it with the other one. And her comparing herself with the recent passing of Hara. I'm just speechless. How dare she do that when the situation is completely different as well as their status. She is not on the same level as on idol. Im not saying it doesn't mean she gets any hate, she should have just kept her mouth shut

jen08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jen08 »

She's dense af. She tries to brush it off in her stories as if she's just having fun and letting her hair down. But it isn't about her at all - she's exposing her toddler playing with a sexual object to thousands of strangers. How she fails to understand how inappropriate this is is beyond me.
<3
depop.com/jfl8

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

aquinas wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:36 pm
Her latest insta story sit-down talk is ridiculous!! There's a difference between 'letting your hair down and making yourself laugh' and filming your 5 yr old son playing with penis soap and posting it for all to see. That will be on the internet forever, and it may well hurt his feelings/etc when he's older if it comes back to haunt him. I am disgusted that this 30 year old woman doesn't see that it's just inappropriate. If he found it on accident in your home, whatever - but showing it publicly to your thousands of followers is something else entirely.

I'm genuinely angry about all this. I wish she'd get exposed by the drama channels like the ACE family guy did when he bought that little girl a penis lollipop - but alas, Lindy simply isn't relevant enough.

(sidenote: another ad/product promo on her insta story today?? what a sell out she is these days)
She’s not obsessed with money guise!! 🤥

pheebsbabe1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pheebsbabe1 »

Reddit is kicking off again LOL

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

her being inappropriate with her 5 year old son and being rightfully called out about it has nothing to do with the sad Hara situation where she faced misogyny and scrutiny daily. Being criticized for valid reasons =/= being criticized for existing

Post by Guest »

How fucking dare she. There are no words to express the volatile feeling in my chest right now after seeing that. I am so fucking angry I don't know what to do.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Reading these comments remind me of why I stopped watching her vlogs around the time Ayla was born. But I'm determined to catch up. I started rewatching them around the time of the wedding and and am currently up to Isaac's one month update.

It really angers me the way she's so casual about the penis soap. Isaac is a very loving and sensitive child. This is going to humiliate him as he gets older. And what are his classmates going to say if they find out about Bubz' vlogs? Does she not care? Or does she have so much hidden resentment towards Isaac that she'd want to humiliate him in such a passive aggressive way??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Return to “Bubzbeauty”