BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

Post by amuto_lover »

;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thelittlem1
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by thelittlem1 »

Boy am I getting some hate for commenting what I think of tim in that video. One girl even said tim does a lot for her so leave him alone. HAHAHA! Sure if flying off to hk all the time to party and sitting in his man cave is a lot then hes father of the year right there!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Right from the very beginning of Isaac's birth Lindy was busting her arse whilst Tim did nothing.what did she do about it? Nada. When it comes to Tim he's flawed from head to toe inside and out. I can't decide whether she is aware of what everyone else See's, either way she has done nothing. She has these rose tinted glasses she only wears for Tim, she praises him for the smallest things. Round of applause for the father who spends time with his child roll: .
She's been with him for half her life;
And she never noticed how lazy Tim was?
And she can't tell him to pull his weight or set compromises and deal breakers with him?
She's pretty much made her bed, I say let her lie in it.

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

thelittlem1 wrote:Boy am I getting some hate for commenting what I think of tim in that video. One girl even said tim does a lot for her so leave him alone. HAHAHA! Sure if flying off to hk all the time to party and sitting in his man cave is a lot then hes father of the year right there!
LOL Yeah Tim does soooo much for Lindy, really everyone should be jealous of her having such an amazing husband :roll: :roll:
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

My vote is for BratBeauty,TheComingOfThe2ndCashCow :D

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

amuto_lover wrote:Right from the very beginning of Isaac's birth Lindy was busting her arse whilst Tim did nothing.what did she do about it? Nada. When it comes to Tim he's flawed from head to toe inside and out. I can't decide whether she is aware of what everyone else See's, either way she has done nothing. She has these rose tinted glasses she only wears for Tim, she praises him for the smallest things. Round of applause for the father who spends time with his child roll: .
She's been with him for half her life;
And she never noticed how lazy Tim was?
And she can't tell him to pull his weight or set compromises and deal breakers with him?
She's pretty much made her bed, I say let her lie in it.
she is very much aware but decided to see it as her own fault. I remember a video where she talked about relationship difficulties and how it all changed once she decided to take things as they are and "compromise" or rather not give Tim shit for not doing anything and do it all by herself without complaining to him aka not being a nag about her rights.
The whole thing was very clearly about Tim's lack of assistance and his laziness

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^What doormat Lindy has become!

yogiii
Learner
Learner

Post by yogiii »

I used to love bubz and all her vlogs. everything she posts now makes me so sad when I see how awful her marriage is... these comments on the last vlog really sum it up...

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

They both seem so devoid of joy, it seems like they didn't make any eye contact in this vlog . Maybe when the baby comes and Lindy isn't so bed bound they can work on their marriage.

I wonder who is changing isaac's nappies? Tim better be doing it! There's no way Lindy could do it without exerting herself!

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I'm sure Lindy's the one changing Isaacs nappies! And I'm also sure they won't work on their marriage. Life with a newborn and a toddler is stressful and we all know who will do all the work without help.
Lindy should divorce him. She's a single mom anyway, at least she'd be rid of the big man-child then and can focus on those who really need her.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

They're saying in the comments that it because Tim wanted a boy but they're having a girl. How freakin' selfish!

First off they have a son already. Second of all it's a 50/50 crap shoot with each baby whether it winds up to be a boy or a girl and the dad's sperm determines this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kurokuro
Learner
Learner

Post by kurokuro »

I wonder how much Lindy would stand to lose if they divorced? I mean, they haven't actually been married that long, so alimony would potentially not be so high (I'm speculating, I don't know how that works)? I'm curious how much of the business(es) and properties are in both of their names, considering we know that Bubz is the one making all the money. Tim was probably smart enough to ensure his name is on all of the papers.

With the in-laws, daycare and then court issued custody time with Tim, Lindy would stand to get Isaac off her hands for like 70% of the time. Just imagine what her content could be like if she escaped from the life she has now and has a renewed drive to build something new.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^^ Tim seems slimy and manipulative enough to have his toes dipped in Lindy's businesses. She's too muggy and passive to refuse.
Tim's only with her because Lindy's; pretty , submissive and of course got cash. And the cherry on the top is she's too afraid to be on her own so she'll never leave him. This guy is cruising through life.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

exactly. She could do so much better than that douche but she seems to believe she can't be on her own while in reality she is pretty much on her own and has to care for a man-child as well as a toddler and soon a new born. Without him in her life she'd probably revive that dead main channel and actually do something creative for once. We've also not seen her paint in ages. I wonder what she's giving up just to stay with a man who doesn't give two fucks about her

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

kurokuro wrote:I wonder how much Lindy would stand to lose if they divorced? I mean, they haven't actually been married that long, so alimony would potentially not be so high (I'm speculating, I don't know how that works)? I'm curious how much of the business(es) and properties are in both of their names, considering we know that Bubz is the one making all the money. Tim was probably smart enough to ensure his name is on all of the papers.

With the in-laws, daycare and then court issued custody time with Tim, Lindy would stand to get Isaac off her hands for like 70% of the time. Just imagine what her content could be like if she escaped from the life she has now and has a renewed drive to build something new.
You will be surprised since Tim doesn't have a real job and is leeching on Bubz, he's eligible to ask for alimony from Bubz to 'maintain his lifestyle while he's married' like living in a big house, flying around for vacations every few weeks aside from wanting to split the marital assets. If he's nasty enough, he will fight for the children's custody and request for a considerable amount of child support too.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:exactly. She could do so much better than that douche but she seems to believe she can't be on her own while in reality she is pretty much on her own and has to care for a man-child as well as a toddler and soon a new born. Without him in her life she'd probably revive that dead main channel and actually do something creative for once. We've also not seen her paint in ages. I wonder what she's giving up just to stay with a man who doesn't give two fucks about her
So true it's sad, I'm not sure if it's a culture thing or not but does her family simply not give a shit? It seems like her cousin Kai never existed , her brother Ricky is travelling and I think April is too. Are Lindy's parents even alive? It looks like she's drifted from her biological family when I think right now is when she needs them the most. Can't her mother or sister chime in and say to Lindy " look, Tim's behaviour is out of line and you're going too easy on him."? Or Tim's Mother pulling him aside and giving him similar advice? Who knows maybe his issues root from his upbringing. As in Mummy's little prince who could do no wrong.

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

OMFG Tim was SO annoying in this vlog my brain nearly exploded.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Please post here in part 7 my Lovely's
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=32564

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner

Post by AraleNorimaki »

GoP1kachuGo wrote:OMFG Tim was SO annoying in this vlog my brain nearly exploded.
LOL! He's forced to stick with his pregnant wife. No traveling, no partying for weeks, and the baby girl is not even what he wants. What do you expect from a frustrated man-child like him?

Return to “Bubzbeauty”