Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Part 14

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Scamber Walter - 100 Layers Of Stolen $$ and Oxy's -Part 14

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Lol! What happened to not sharing her on SM? Maybe because she holds her like a rag doll? Just because you put a book in front of her doesn't mean she's smart. I will say the earlier you read to your child the better off they will be. I wonder if this is a dig at Channon. People think Snow has some delays and on the spectrum. Seems like a look at my baby channon! Post

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ScamberDaniellah
Talker
Talker

Post by ScamberDaniellah »

Its so obvious she propped this kid up, and a book for picture purposes lmao it has NO IDEA what its looking at. I also promise you its not crawling. Wheres the pictures? Where's the videos of it crawling? Oh yeah thats right because it's not. Scamber is cooked man.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by GildedButterfly »

Exactly, she could just film the back of her crawling if she doesn’t want to show her on SM. But she’ll use that as an excuse to not provide proof.

Also the baby communicated? Ok Norm ...

ScamberDaniellah
Talker
Talker

Jailson's appeal did not help at all. Lmao. Also, I saw Edwin post on a comment on one of his Amber videos saying Amber still tells Jailson she loves him. LMFAO Image

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Good! Crook needs to stay out of people’s finances!

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer

So not showing the baby’s face didn’t last long did it?

And yes I’ll cover her face (even though it looks creepy 😂) just like you should be Amber if you’re so concerned and have the police involved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ScamberDaniellah
Talker
Talker

Look at this!!! I was watching Edwins video about Scamber and I slowed it down and was reading the texts she sent him and she said last year she was "drugged, kidnapped and raped." There's a case going on and shes "Jane Doe" lmao what a psychopath liar someone got too into her "true crime" bullshit lmfao you KNOW amber would make a big public deal about this for sympathy if it were true, which it's not anyways lmao Image

chelseaislamee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chelseaislamee »

Okay so a lot of you are gonna judge me but whatever I need to vent. I’ve always liked Amber, I don’t think she makes amazing vids or is a great person but she’s entertaining and I enjoy following her. I found her through the wedding drama and defended her to the death (I can’t stand Channon). Followed her on insta, she followed me back and we talked every once and a while for a couple years, I was always supportive and hyped her up, she was very nice to me. Idk what happened as I’ve never said anything negative but I just went to look at her profile for the first time in forever and IM BLOCKED. I never said or did anything rude to her, I think she put up a poll asking if we wanted to see something about the baby and I said no (I would rather die then watch a family vlog) maybe it’s that? I have no idea what I did but I’m pretty annoyed, I’ve always had her back and idk why you would be willing to give up one of your few supporters just because I’d rather watch the true crime that I subscribed to over some homely baby....

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer

Erm... none of us on here care that you got blocked.

Scamber looks out for herself and herself only. She’s incapable of any form of genuine relationships.

chelseaislamee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chelseaislamee »

GildedButterfly wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:29 am
Erm... none of us on here care that you got blocked.

Scamber looks out for herself and herself only. She’s incapable of any form of genuine relationships.
Wow so rude, I didn’t ask you to care, it’s a shit talking forum and I’m talking shit. No need to act like that.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

GildedButterfly wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:37 am
I have no words.

Genuinely expecting a post to say the baby has graduated Yale at 16 weeks.

Babies not focus their eyesight until week 8 .. so the sign language at 12 weeks seems pretty pointless.

But whatever she’s delusional.
I have a feeling this post is a dig at Channon whose daughter is becoming clearly more and more behind for her age and people are finally starting to comment on her videos and posts sharing concern for her to be evaluated.

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

I see Amber is harassing herself again and involving her daughter in it as well 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah on twitter she wrote a post about being raped. With the same screen shots. When someone says they were raped. I feel obligated to believe them due to personal experiences. Which sucks, because she's a pathological liar. I'll just say I hope she's not lying. Lying about being raped is disgusting. If she is then I guess she can add it to the list. Her karma bucket is over filling. Her poor kid.

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

omg I have been away from here and from this crazy town bitch since Jailson got sent up river. Right after her sammich shop failed LOL. Jesus fucking christ whose kid did this psychopath steal? But really, I have a lot of catching up to do it seems because this girl had a child. I am floored by this. I would have most. definitely pegged her to be sitting in the institution by now.

Waiiiiiiit I just went way back in this thread and the father of that kid is Jailson's god damn lawyer?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: stick a fork in me cause I am DONE. This girl is every white trash TV show that ended up on the cutting room floor of MTV studios. Oh god.

ScamberDaniellah
Talker
Talker

Isn't that hilarious?! Lmao on top of all that,she still doesn't work, still claims welfare from the state and still continues to bully herself for never ending pity. Once Luna is old enough to go online she will see EVERYTHING about her "mother" and she will be mortified, and more than likely cut Scamber out of her life. Unless, she turns out to be a scam artist and leech on society like Scamber. Could go either way. I also think with the whole "I was drugged, kidnapped and raped" thing, and then going on to blame the Phoenix LE is just another ploy to gain sympathy. Shes just try to shadow Sarah Turney at this point who actually has a legit reason to be standing up for her missing and murdered sister. If you you remember Amber claimed in 2016 when she was a kid she was almost kidnapped, then 2 years ago she put out another storyline saying she was kidnapped but escaped and NOW she was kidnapped again? Seems strange someone could be kidnapped 3 TIMES in their lifetime lmao I think Scamber just wanted pity and listened and did too many true crime stories Scamber wanted to create her own and well.. here we are. Scamber is a pathological liar so I tend to lean in the direction that its all bullshit and for pity. Shes broke, living off welfare, has a baby by guy she doesn't even love, who she is just mooching off for a roof over her head and as usual, not a real friend in sight. Jesus her life is just absolutely pathetic. Its gotten so bad she lives at Dollartree and uses nothing but Dollaetree makeup and skincare lmao toooooo funnyyyyyyyy

ScamberDaniellah
Talker
Talker

Happy new years girls. K just a couple things... Amber's tit exploded she had to get the bolt ons removed. 2nd of all, her kids name is MADISON not Luna, Luna is her nickname. Which is HILARIOUS because remember when she faked vlogging with "friends" one time and she said she was with Madison and Chloe? Hahahahaha Hilarious. I talked to someone that said she's on Scambers private IG and yeah, its Madison. ALSO I have Amber's audition for playboy video if anyone wants it. Lemme know!!

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

never in my life i thought her and becky would actually get engaged
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wait what? Who's Becky? Why hasn't she posted any videos?

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

The only Becky I know that’s recently engaged is Amberlynn Reid’s girlfriend. Becky recently proposed to Amberlynn. This page is for Amber Walter lol.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Why did she leave youtube? She hasn't posted any video in 7-8 months??
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “MsAmberwalter”