Amber Danielle Walter: Human cockroach--Part-12

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
TwistedRose
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amber Danielle Walter: Human cockroach--Part-12

Post by TwistedRose »

Cactuswater wrote:This is one person who needs to see what Iris has been tweeting. Oh, Amber has never been cruel to ANYONE and is SO beautiful inside and out? I'd say Iris would beg to differ!
Yeah, what does that chubby-monkey know really? If she wasn´t such a wide load I´m sure she would be half way up Ambers ass right now....
English is not my first language, please forgive my mistakes :love2: Image

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

UPDATE. There are several double agents, it no longer matters at this point since the PPT is now gone, Ironlily has nothing to do with the breach, it was the double agents' doing, plus the shit-stirrer who claims that I threatened a poster here (I didn't threaten anybody, nor will I) and is trying to get everyone stirred up to come here and attack 7YB and UnrealAmberRose (seriously, you need to stop, shit-stirrer, grow up, that shit ain't cute) :HK: Of course, they're all believing her because their people couldn't possibly be lying shit stirrers, and of course, 7YB and I are the reasons for all things bad, we're Satan incarnate :rofl: . Regardless, I'm staying out of the stupidity, and I encourage you guys to take the high road. Fuck 'em, they're not worth it, let them be liars, hypocrites and traitors. GG has always been better than this shit and we will once again, rise above.

Although, I would like proof that I posted my name and picture on the ForeverKailyn thread but you will never provide the link, because it never happened, but whatever. You all have to live with yourselves, day in, day out and that is a fate worse than 18 years in prison, Misery loves company, so it's good that you all found one another. Carpe Diem, Bitches!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:There are several double agents,
it no longer matters at this point since the PPT is now gone, Ironlily has nothing to do with the breach, it was the double agents' doing, plus the shit-stirrer who claims that I threatened a poster here. I can honestly say, I have never threatened any poster. Regardless, I'm staying out of the stupidity, and I encourage you guys to take the high road. Fuck 'em, they're not worth it, let them be liars, hypocrites and traitors. GG has always been better than this shit and we will once again, rise above.
AMEN! Bitches have so little going on, they have to come to GG for all their intel. Pathetic! They should just kiss and make up with cockroach. They are just like her. FU

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

"Amber Danielle
May 9
Amber Danielle‏ @MsAmberDanielle
Lucky to be surrounded with such kind,& sweet friends& family that I can actually see and touch. I may hate AZ, but the peeps are the best'
Uh huh.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :rofl:

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

Is she talking about the people in her head that only she can see and touch? Sara and Alex, her imaginary sorority friends she litcherally never had?!

https://twitter.com/MsAmberDanielle/sta ... 20?lang=sv

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Anybody notice the most recent video thumbnail- the Hooker Me Up vid? Lol. "Come Inside!! Please!!"
:roll: :roll: :roll:

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

Last edited by TwistedRose on Wed May 11, 2016 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

I can´t believe she freaked out about that BeautyBlender hack being, in her stupid mind, leaked by Iris.... When in fact she herself snapped that shit, or did she put it on YT, I don´t remember... But calm the F down, it wasn´t like you invented cold fusion!

I hope the popo is coming for BeautyBlenderWalter soon so she can snap about how she also used the beauty blender to dry her tears #BeatifulCryingEyes.... Maybe her BeautyBlender can be used to wipe off her rainbow farts as well.... Or her not so rainbow-smelly vag, the sock she´s been using hasn´t help....

I will refer to her as BBWalter for a while, just because it amuses me....
Last edited by TwistedRose on Wed May 11, 2016 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

I can´t believe she freaked out about that BeautyBlender hack being, in her stupid mind, leaked by Iris.... When in fact she herself snapped that shit, or did she put it on YT, I don´t remember... But calm the F down, it wasn´t like you invented cold fusion!

I hope the popo is coming for BeautyBlenderWalter soon so she can snap about how she also used the beauty blender to dry her tears #BeatifulCryingEyes.... Maybe her BeautyBlender can be used to wipe off her rainbow farts as well.... Or her not so rainbow-smelly vag, the sock she´s been using hasn´t help....

I will refer to her as BBWalter for a while, just because it amuses me....

thestolenflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by thestolenflowers »

Cactuswater wrote:"Amber Danielle
May 9
Amber Danielle‏ @MsAmberDanielle
Lucky to be surrounded with such kind,& sweet friends& family that I can actually see and touch. I may hate AZ, but the peeps are the best'
Uh huh.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :rofl:

Norm norm norm..... More imaginary friends....
U are so desperate for friends u Catfished a girl from australia to be ur BFF and even she got tired of ur fake ass :rofl: even she saw thru ur fake ass from a million miles away.... do u think a person could believe ur lying ass to their actual face in person...??

But u have got all ur "sorority" friends Sally Katie tiffany Sarah what ever their names are, but u have never posted even 1 video showing them..... Nor mentioned any arizona friends in vlogs....... we have never seen anyone but urself in ur vlogs even ur sister thinks u are a freak!! Now u want us to think u have an arizona girl gang ha ha..... We watch all ur shit for inconsistancies since u stole at the wedding... We know u better than u know urself Norm u can't even remember the stories u have told enough to stick to them!

Whats the changes now iris is gone that Norm talks all vlogs about "her sorority girls"........ It will be fun to quickly get proven they are imaginary :)

Also ty CHB for again fixing the leak and calming our crew... now everybody lets go back to being One big happy family ...... ha ha .. <3

when it is safe to get PPT back we should!! so then maybe we can welcome iris to tell us her story without scaring her more....... looks like Norm is trying to get a Gag order on her ex - favorite bug..... i feel bad for the girl...... But the tea getting spilled by this victim bug.. HUGE!!!

Can we find out who is Norms replacement "BFF" and warn them before another bedbug gets crushed by her Louboutins (Jailson bought her before the Feds confiscated his riches)

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

I think that Glamorous life women is going for the new BFF title... But she seems strange, paying for NinaUnrateds lawyers and all. She can have it, she wants crazy so I say give her crazy!

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

Post by meerameeraonthewall »

Amber was 100% talking to air in her snaps when "Alex and her Partner" or "Sarah and her partner Alex" were "at hook me up". I was so blatenly obvious, and sad, really. Amber, to make your self more vaild, you should have atleast youtubed "femals talking" and played it in the background or something..

thestolenflowers
Informer
Informer

Jailson's ex wife is named alexis mogler. Maybe that is the alex that visited Fuck me up today. :rofl: PS. it was Alexis and her lesbian lover and thats why she divorced jailson yrs ago? ha ha ha

Or her broken phone (How are u going trying to scam a new phone on twitter Norm?) autocorrects "Alice" to "alex". What does alice take on her sammitch? The I dream of Alice special :roll:

thestolenflowers
Informer
Informer

TwistedRose wrote:I think that Glamorous life women is going for the new BFF title... But she seems strange, paying for NinaUnrateds lawyers and all. She can have it, she wants crazy so I say give her crazy!
Excellent choice of BBF norm...!! Since Fuck me up has no business and jailson is off to the slammer in July. norm's YT sugar mama <3

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

I am really honestly sad for Iris. She straight up got used by Norm. really sad. As I always say, true colors do come out. I hope that whenever (if ever) the PPT is reinstated, Iris gives us all of the juicy details.

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

Ohhh court hearing today!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

meerameeraonthewall wrote:Ohhh court hearing today!
Oh yeah!! I forgot. Anybody know the time?

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

14:30 per the AZ website!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Why didn't amber at least show Alex and her partners hands or blur out their faces. Of course they weren't really there. I feel bad for Iris, Amber's sisterand niece/nephew, and anyone who buys a slimy sandwich from that dirty laundry place. Her snap said she got in trouble for having that MIL sign so she changed it. :rofl: She should make a video on how to hide money, use drugs and date a 50yo felon. Her life is a mess. That fish tail braid matches her fish smelling vag.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Why didn't amber at least show Alex and her partners hands or blur out their faces. Of course they weren't really there. I feel bad for Iris, Amber's sisterand niece/nephew, and anyone who buys a slimy sandwich from that dirty laundry place. Her snap said she got in trouble for having that MIL sign so she changed it. :rofl: She should make a video on how to hide money, use drugs and date a 50yo felon. Her life is a mess. That fish tail braid matches her fish smelling vag.
Oh, ouch! :D
Yeah that braid thing... Gee, how insightful, entertaining, unique and creative. ....NOT!
I STILL don't have snap chat. Is it a free app? Can I get it on my iPad? Should I just get it already? :/

Return to “MsAmberwalter”