Norm Storm survives long overdue thread colonic--Part 10

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Norm Storm survives long overdue thread colonic--Part 10

Post by afk2001 »

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:So I'd anything she says is true at all. According to her facebook, she went to highschool in Martinez Calif. Image
Here is the link to that highschool, along with the email addresses to the alumni. Sure the principal would be happy to share the name of the world history teacher. In fact, I haven't looked into the site real seriously, but prolly could find his name somewhere.
http://www.alhambrahigh.org/?requestedR ... nform=true

"3 squares a day"
Remember though the teacher was from 7th grade. Who knows where she lived then right :D ;)

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Holy shit, there's another school,same name in phoenix. Hahaha
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alhambra ... =about.edu

"3 squares a day"

Dropbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Dropbear »

I can't unsee this, and I also can't stop giggling.

When you've had too much work done on your face and you cannot actually give a shocked look, but end up like...

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Dropbear wrote:I can't unsee this, and I also can't stop giggling.

When you've had too much work done on your face and you cannot actually give a shocked look, but end up like...

Image Image Twinsies!!

"3 squares a day"

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:
Dropbear wrote:I can't unsee this, and I also can't stop giggling.

Image Image Twinsies!!

"3 squares a day"
This is so much more therapeutic than adult coloringImage

"3 squares a day"

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

afk2001 wrote:
izza1 wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
hammersmashedface13 wrote:PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
Hi, this is my first time writing here, ive been lurking since the beginning of this whole drama.
Ive been watching since channon, and brye when they fIRst started. Ive never heard of amber till brye used to talk about her in her videos and I never really got into ambers channel. But recently, when amber released the information about brye and mark buying ambers hookmeup shit or whatever, really pissed me the fuck off.
I have thought of another theory that goes completely the opposite way.
I believe channon, brye, alittle bit before the wedding, found out of the situation that jason was going through(fraud). channon and brye heard of the amount of money jason suposedly stole from his investors. channon and brye took advantage of their status as a dishonest couple and accused amber stealing the money so channon may place a law suit and possibly take a chunk of the money that jason supposedly stole pretty much claiming to be other victims of jason. Seems like a good plan if it was executed correctly. To be real, amber has a good body, shes blonde, and her face is not TOO fucked up, I still bet she gets guys hollering at her all the time, she helps takes care of daughters no matter what anybody says, she still developed a connection with children, which is a humane quality. Meanwhile all these woman pushing 30s with none of that , could be a jealousy thing. Idk, but mark and brye had it comming with that pussy ass move. Who would just let that slide? There money and sandwhich shop has nothing to do with brye. If anybody did that to me, im from miami, that shit is not ok. people get fucked up for that kind of shit. So what amber did by serving mark was miniscule. I'm getting all pissed off just writing this. Lmao
Sorry it was just an idea me and my husband had
@hammersmashedface... Wow what a name lol! Wow just wow all around. I'm rather speechless.

You and your husbands theory is a bit out there I would say. And that's all I will say.

A humane quality is not possessed by this fake, vapid, evil human being. Perhaps you should do a bit more research. This isn't argumentative, rather a suggestion because you seem to be ill informed.... Despite attempting to sound like you know the situation.

Also... Serving someone at work is not minuscule. It's a public attempt to embarrass them and make them look bad. I'm not even going to elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not just to embarrass,but to also cause serious harm with his career stability and future. Albeit Brye admits on twitter that they were given the opportunity to disprove her lie and cause her damage at the same time and they took it. What brye and mark did pales in comparison to the numerous attacks norm has made on them.

On its face the trademark buy out seems harsh,but when you really look at what was happening, it was a logical thing to do, and something that would hold up in court. Again,we only know a fraction of the damage norm has caused in this never-ending saga. I am sure that we will be quite shocked to learn the entire story.

"3 squares a day"
I see the point of the original poster kind of. You can say Amber is horrible, but that was not something those two needed to do. If it should have been over between them, then it should have been over. She wouldn't have had her information plastered all over the internet then, right?? Hahahah I am not sure any of us know what happened, but there had to be something else there also. Like the hammersmashedface said, something else seemed to have happened. (This is a post that was made a couple of weeks ago).
You can see the point of the original poster?  That is hilarious.  Because after just reading this again three times, I am not sure I SEE any valuable points of the original poster.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Not only because it sounds like a cracked out moron wrote it, rambling on, but also because the points I was able to understand are intellectually and somewhat morally inept.  

Obviously none of us know the whole story. There is not enough information out there.  However, I think most of us have enough common sense to see what kind of person Amber is in order to make some judgment about the situation.

I am not going to post any photos of the little girl, and I am not implying anything, but just wanted to mention that norm calls her niece Izzy. Seems quite similar to a certain posters GG name. May mean nothing, however, pretty coincidental. No offense to any poster, nor an accusation of any kind. Tu

"3 squares a day"

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

afk2001 wrote:
izza1 wrote:
afk2001 wrote: @hammersmashedface... Wow what a name lol! Wow just wow all around. I'm rather speechless.

You and your husbands theory is a bit out there I would say. And that's all I will say.

A humane quality is not possessed by this fake, vapid, evil human being. Perhaps you should do a bit more research. This isn't argumentative, rather a suggestion because you seem to be ill informed.... Despite attempting to sound like you know the situation.

Also... Serving someone at work is not minuscule. It's a public attempt to embarrass them and make them look bad. I'm not even going to elaborate.

Not just to embarrass,but to also cause serious harm with his career stability and future. Albeit Brye admits on twitter that they were given the opportunity to disprove her lie and cause her damage at the same time and they took it. What brye and mark did pales in comparison to the numerous attacks norm has made on them.

On its face the trademark buy out seems harsh,but when you really look at what was happening, it was a logical thing to do, and something that would hold up in court. Again,we only know a fraction of the damage norm has caused in this never-ending saga. I am sure that we will be quite shocked to learn the entire story.

"3 squares a day"
I see the point of the original poster kind of. You can say Amber is horrible, but that was not something those two needed to do. If it should have been over between them, then it should have been over. She wouldn't have had her information plastered all over the internet then, right?? Hahahah I am not sure any of us know what happened, but there had to be something else there also. Like the hammersmashedface said, something else seemed to have happened. (This is a post that was made a couple of weeks ago).
You can see the point of the original poster?  That is hilarious.  Because after just reading this again three times, I am not sure I SEE any valuable points of the original poster.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Not only because it sounds like a cracked out moron wrote it, rambling on, but also because the points I was able to understand are intellectually and somewhat morally inept.  

Obviously none of us know the whole story. There is not enough information out there.  However, I think most of us have enough common sense to see what kind of person Amber is in order to make some judgment about the situation.

I am not going to post any photos of the little girl, and I am not implying anything, but just wanted to mention that norm calls her niece Izzy. Seems quite similar to a certain posters GG name. May mean nothing, however, pretty coincidental. No offense to any poster, nor an accusation of any kind. Tu

"3 squares a day"
I hear you. This girl posts on a lot of threads though.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

afk2001 wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
izza1 wrote:
Are You Kidding ME1 wrote: Not just to embarrass,but to also cause serious harm with his career stability and future. Albeit Brye admits on twitter that they were given the opportunity to disprove her lie and cause her damage at the same time and they took it. What brye and mark did pales in comparison to the numerous attacks norm has made on them.

"3 squares a day"

"3 squares a day"
I hear you. This girl posts on a lot of threads though.

I saw that too. Interesting

"3 squares a day"

r_bookz23
Learner
Learner

Post by r_bookz23 »

Yep I totally knew that one was fishy. " I was totally on you guy's side but like, she was a victim tho"

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

r_bookz23 wrote:victim
You are talking about the Hammersmashedface chick right? Yea it was a super sketch post!

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkingforAnswers »

:rofl: this doesn't ring an norm alarms? :tu: very strange, on the wrong site or what?
"To be real, amber has a good body, shes blonde, and her face is not TOO fucked up, I still bet she gets guys hollering at her all the time, she helps takes care of daughters no matter what anybody says, she still developed a connection with children, which is a humane quality." quote from hammersmashsface

:FU:
<3 you're all my Besties! :rofl:

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

<3 you all keep me updated, great detectives, but mostly you keep me in stitches! Thanks :tu: :respekt: :love2:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LurkingforAnswers wrote::rofl: this doesn't ring an norm alarms? :tu: very strange, on the wrong site or what?
"To be real, amber has a good body, shes blonde, and her face is not TOO fucked up, I still bet she gets guys hollering at her all the time, she helps takes care of daughters no matter what anybody says, she still developed a connection with children, which is a humane quality." quote from hammersmashsface

:FU:
Yeah, I think we all know who hammer isImage She always goes too far,and gives herself awayImage

"3 squares a day"

maybeiamabetch
Learner
Learner

Post by maybeiamabetch »

My guess, Amber will say her and Jason broke up, just so she has an excuse why he's not in snapchats and why she doesn't see the girls etc. she wants her love bugs not know about the lock up and then it'll be a magical fairytale once he's out and they'll be #goals

r_bookz23
Learner
Learner

Post by r_bookz23 »

r_bookz23 wrote:
hammersmashedface13 wrote:PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
Hi, this is my first time writing here, ive been lurking since the beginning of this whole drama.
Ive been watching since channon, and brye when they fIRst started. Ive never heard of amber till brye used to talk about her in her videos and I never really got into ambers channel. But recently, when amber released the information about brye and mark buying ambers hookmeup shit or whatever, really pissed me the fuck off.
I have thought of another theory that goes completely the opposite way.
I believe channon, brye, alittle bit before the wedding, found out of the situation that jason was going through(fraud). channon and brye heard of the amount of money jason suposedly stole from his investors. channon and brye took advantage of their status as a dishonest couple and accused amber stealing the money so channon may place a law suit and possibly take a chunk of the money that jason supposedly stole pretty much claiming to be other victims of jason. Seems like a good plan if it was executed correctly. To be real, amber has a good body, shes blonde, and her face is not TOO fucked up, I still bet she gets guys hollering at her all the time, she helps takes care of daughters no matter what anybody says, she still developed a connection with children, which is a humane quality. Meanwhile all these woman pushing 30s with none of that , could be a jealousy thing. Idk, but mark and brye had it comming with that pussy ass move. Who would just let that slide? There money and sandwhich shop has nothing to do with brye. If anybody did that to me, im from miami, that shit is not ok. people get fucked up for that kind of shit. So what amber did by serving mark was miniscule. I'm getting all pissed off just writing this. Lmao
Sorry it was just an idea me and my husband had

If you've been watching Brye since the beginning and recently started tuning into the drama then I wouldn't be so quick to draw conclusions about Brye, Channons and the other's intentions.

That for me makes what you're saying REALLY suspicious ( and therefore your intent to post), if I had been watching someone for so long I wouldn't be so quick to turn on them after 1 thing that looked shady... But I digress.

I'd look way into Amber's past. LOTS of shady shit previous to all of this and lots of legal issues with plagiarism, being accused of lying about her past and tons of criminal activity. Your theory doesn't make much sense when you analyze the pages and pages of evidence posted on this thread. If I were you I'd start from the very beginning of this thread and the other women involved and THEN see if your theory holds up.

This was my passive/ aggressive but mostly passive way of calling this person out. She never posted again lol

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

wrong thread

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

All I can say is @stolenflowers wins the GG award of the year in the "for our eyes only thread". TU! Great work.

"3 squares a day"

Stuffandthangs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stuffandthangs »

Dang dude. That paraNORMA vid really pissed me off. Using a so called lil brother that dies in a fire story..Is so insensitive to people who honestly have lost loved ones in a fire. And is there an award for the "worst fake reaction" vid ever? Cos this bish takes the cake.. Her "aunts" supposed tacky knick knack is caught breaking on camera? Geez... Her fake garden hose "snake" reaction was better than that. We aren't stupid Norm. Gross gross..

*slow clap*
I came for the Tea and stayed for the lulz :HK:

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

Are You Kidding ME1 wrote:All I can say is @stolenflowers wins the GG award of the year in the "for our eyes only thread". TU! Great work.

"3 squares a day"
Def GG award of the year goes to @stolenflowers! The best info to come out in a long long time! Great work! :respekt:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”