MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk to ya

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter-Part5~Amburglar!California wants to talk t

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

PhantomMuse wrote:according to the bug infestation....I guess we all better get our affairs in order cause were fixin to get in trouble.

Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 12.17.49 AM.png
Agent JEFFREY JEFFRIES!!!!! Lmao. Hilarious.

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

PhantomMuse wrote:according to the bug infestation....I guess we all better get our affairs in order cause were fixin to get in trouble.

Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 12.17.49 AM.png
That has Amber written all over it. The way it's worded is exactly the way she writes her rants and the capitalization of certain words. :rofl: :rofl:

She has to be completely insane to think that talking shit on the Internet is going to end with anyone being arrested. Whatever happened at the wedding and beyond is a different story, but our conversations here and comments on the dirty are certainly not in any violation of any laws. I really wonder if she really thinks people will believe that bullshit or she actually believes it herself.

But, I'll see y'all in jail :rofl: :FU: :D
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Fuck_Off_Amber
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuck_Off_Amber »

I'll be posting a link to the video I just made....I'm going to put it on private and give you girls the link! Some parts I missed like from todays video but fuckk editing all those are you kidding mes where too much, now my brain hurts :love2:

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:I just want to give proper praise to @hamster. You did such a good job today. Got a lot of heat,and came very clearly out on top . Thank you.

"Is that a goose? A seagull? Or are you just happy to see me?"
Wow thank you! You guys rock :tu: <3

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Well being I'm a fat ugly stinky sex less troll........I decided I better venture out of the Bug fog and see what I've missed........WTF I stumble upon Justine Biebers PACKAGE (drool).....Amber hun not even the girl on that vaccation with said package, is news worthy of more then then a few blurbs centered around Justins 3rd leg....Girl it's time to call uncle....eat a box of krispy creams and sing your last song on YT (pref just lip sink).....then put your hairnet on and start making samiches for the masses!
# but that's just my little mind

Return to “MsAmberwalter”