Ms Amber Walter

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
TheDrama187
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ms Amber Walter

Post by TheDrama187 »

Ok I have to throw my 2 cents in about Channon and the animal fetish thing.

Pure greed! Just like Trisha will do anything for cash, so will Channon. Sometimes you have to say to yourself 'is this amount of money worth going against my morals or beliefs? Do I want my name and image associated with something like this?'. I know it's just acting but really? Is $1,200 bucks really worth it? Greed is a horrible thing. Just like Trish putting her name on anything to make a buck, Channon will also do anything for $$. It's actually pretty sad IMO.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Those hashtags tho :rofl:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

She is so special. She actually thinks people leaving negative comments is helping her case. Wow! NVM all the shit she did, maybe even on camera. No judge will care about that at all. She is an idiot.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”