BeckieJBreakdown : It's not me, it's my brain - Part 15

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
hotness94
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBreakdown : It's not me, it's my brain - Part 15

Post by hotness94 »

Thassarian wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:41 pm
Linked the GG thread in my video description as a source. Thanks for the caps guys.
HUGE tip from a fellow Youtuber:

Write "Beckie0" in the title, video description and tags to the video. Many people are still searching for her using that username. Also write "Rebecca Brown" and "Rebecca Jane Brown" with spaces in the video description or at least in the tags to the video.

The search engine on Youtube is very picky, and your videos wont come up unless someone actually writes "BeckieJBrown" (which, let's be real, no one does), which makes it hard for new people to stumble across your videos. They're hard to find, even I have a trouble finding them using the search engine only, and I know about them.

But! If you write "Beckie0" in there somewhere, the changes that they will be seen are tremendously higher! Fill your tags to the video with her names and tags she usually uses. "Beckie0", "rant", "haters", "stalkers" and "criticism" will also help a lot, since then people who wonder will find your videos if they search any of that combination. Tags may seem pointless but they help so much! We need her fans to stumble across your videos by accident, since she would NEVER EVER talk about them or acknowledge them with links or by showing the videos. The easier they are to find, the better!

Love the videos so far, can't wait for more! :D

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Morning Mimosa »

Just a quick reminder about her views on this relationship and James. These comments were made by her in replies to her viewers' remarks on her "Single, Unemployed and Vlogging" video published in May.
These are her words which, of course, may or may not be deleted or edited at some point in the future:
Within the last two weeks... So recent.
I'll be fine. Better to be single than in relationships where we're not okay. x
Takes two for sure. I'm not a perfect person and my situation with the unemployment made things worse (especially as no one we knew had been through UC). For me, faith, being loved and supported rather than continuously put down, especially in the worst of times... are/were all important. Relationships aren't about constant happiness, sex and entertainment... there are tougher times too. If someone can't love you when you're low, they don't deserve you when you're up. xx
(UC = Universal Credit, a government benefit system to provide financial assistance to the unemployed Just in case you're not from the UK)
Since the start of March. BOOYAH. This woman is free to date once more!
Relationships don't always have a clear cut reason for their end. Religion itself was not our reasoning, but nearing the end - it became apparent it was bluntly unimportant and tolerated, rather than respected and supported.
Thing is, even though we are no more, I don't feel people can judge him (be it positively or negatively). The internet barely saw him compared to the time we lived together. We were inside each other's pockets for 11 months and I actually spent most of a relationship away from social media. There's less than 40 minutes of footage with him online. Even that is hardly representational of us.

More importantly: We were wonderful together, we were less so recently, now we're apart... but parting doesn't invalidate the good times and love we shared. Younger me saw a life partner.

Despite how I feel (and golly I do feel), the Christian inside of me just wants to move on and no more tension arise, be it between us or my fanbase (I hate that word) towards him. It doesn't do any good.

We'll both find the right person at some stage, though it's evident it won't be each other. Only we can think through this xx

throwaway12345
Lurker
Lurker

Post by throwaway12345 »

inkspells wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:16 pm
James head looks like Mr. potato head.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Don't be so rude about Mr Potato Head!

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

hotness94 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:52 am
Thassarian wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:41 pm
Linked the GG thread in my video description as a source. Thanks for the caps guys.
HUGE tip from a fellow Youtuber:

Write "Beckie0" in the title, video description and tags to the video. Many people are still searching for her using that username. Also write "Rebecca Brown" and "Rebecca Jane Brown" with spaces in the video description or at least in the tags to the video.

The search engine on Youtube is very picky, and your videos wont come up unless someone actually writes "BeckieJBrown" (which, let's be real, no one does), which makes it hard for new people to stumble across your videos. They're hard to find, even I have a trouble finding them using the search engine only, and I know about them.

But! If you write "Beckie0" in there somewhere, the changes that they will be seen are tremendously higher! Fill your tags to the video with her names and tags she usually uses. "Beckie0", "rant", "haters", "stalkers" and "criticism" will also help a lot, since then people who wonder will find your videos if they search any of that combination. Tags may seem pointless but they help so much! We need her fans to stumble across your videos by accident, since she would NEVER EVER talk about them or acknowledge them with links or by showing the videos. The easier they are to find, the better!

Love the videos so far, can't wait for more! :D
Done!

BailaBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by BailaBaby »

It has bothered me for years trying to figure out why she looks familiar and it's because she looks exactly like fucking Repzion who I also cant stand. They have the same face copy and pasted. Kill me

sheilahillDD
Talker
Talker

Post by sheilahillDD »

I'm not quite sure if i understand Twitter very well but i think Rebecca -liked/gave a heart- two of her own tweets from 2018.
Ps:If i got it wrong, sorry you guys i don't know how to use Twitter very well.
And guess about what she is talking about on these tweets?
That's right: ASEXUALITY.
Out of nowhere, after all these months in complete SILENCE about the subject she liked two of her own tweets about asexuality.
FIRST TIME EVER ,since she started dating Mr. Incel potato head James , she touched the subject.

Ffs Rebecca, are you insane?Seriously ?
It's too late hun, at this point nobody believe that you are asexual.
That livestream was a absolutely NIGHTMARE and you know it.
That livestream exposed who you really are.
After those livestreams, everything you incel boyfriend revealed to your followers and also YOUR OWN hints here and there about your sex life(pregnancy scare,sex at 6 in the morning) NOBODY gonna believe you are asexual. Stop with the lies Rebecca.
Your asexuality works just like a light switch, isn't it?
You turn it on and turn it off every time it suits you.
Other things that work as a light switch:
*Asexuality
*Bodily fluids phobia
*Ailments
*back, leg and hip pains (Coldplay music dancing)

What happened? You hated the fact that we were talking about your vaginal DISCHARGES? Well maybe you should talk to your incel boyfriend to respect women and their bodies.
Maybe the youtube video exposing your lies, hypocrisy and homophobia is bothering you.
This girl actually think we and her followers are a bunch of idiots.
Here are the tweets and Thassarian comment that is perfect for this situation.
ImageImageImage

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

No cane! It's a Christmas miracle! Image

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

menene wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:41 am
No cane! It's a Christmas miracle! Image

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Check to see if she will have it tomorrow.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

DAA64AE3-A747-4563-8054-3294C96F5E09.jpeg
Laughs into the abyss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thassarian wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:04 am

Laughs into the abyss.
Pathetic :rofl:

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:07 am
Thassarian wrote:

Laughs into the abyss.
She’s blocked basically anyone who follows me.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thassarian wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 am
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:07 am
Thassarian wrote:

Laughs into the abyss.
She’s blocked basically anyone who follows me.
It's just confirmed my thoughts that she blocked me because I commented on your video.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

The bumpy track she is walking on is for blind people.

Ffs Beckie you aren’t disabled, stop fucking things up for actual disabled people. She looks like a dick prancing along an accessibility service that some people actually NEED.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

I'd like /comment on that video but my YouTube username is connected to my real name and I can't risk being doxed by Beckie.

Definitely good videos though. Curious what Beckies response will be.

I know a few a people that remind me of Beckie. They never got over that 'I have sex' phase. Like they need to brag every time they get laid. It can get pretty gross.

I'm in no way surprised Beckie is one of those people. Hopefully she doesn't decide she needs a trophy in small human form like a lot of them do.

Edit:
Rebecca Jane
@BeckieJBrown
·
11m
Blocked a large number of people the last few days and will continue to do so. If you harass, stalk and/or degrade my life for entertainment (or follow/support anyone who does) then I have a right to protect myself from you. Safe spaces online are important. Stop the hatred ❤.
:roll:

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Baublebee wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:32 am
I'd like /comment on that video but my YouTube username is connected to my real name and I can't risk being doxed by Beckie.

Definitely good videos though. Curious what Beckies response will be.

I know a few a people that remind me of Beckie. They never got over that 'I have sex' phase. Like they need to brag every time they get laid. It can get pretty gross.

I'm in no way surprised Beckie is one of those people. Hopefully she doesn't decide she needs a trophy in small human form like a lot of them do.

Edit:
Rebecca Jane
@BeckieJBrown
·
11m
Blocked a large number of people the last few days and will continue to do so. If you harass, stalk and/or degrade my life for entertainment (or follow/support anyone who does) then I have a right to protect myself from you. Safe spaces online are important. Stop the hatred ❤.
:roll:
6633A343-BF5E-4DF7-B12C-B15579ABEFDB.jpeg
Is that defamation and slander I detect? You do know Beckie that not using my name is null because I have 10+ screen caps that link all the people you blocked to me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

Have we done 'BeckieJBrown: I've got 99 problems but the trich ain't one' yet?

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

DecentBeef wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:23 pm
If we haven't, I vote for this one.

sheilahillDD
Talker
Talker

Post by sheilahillDD »

One hilarious comment in one of the videos "exposing" her hypocrisy and homophobia.
Ps.: The video exposes everything that happened IN the livestream, but Beckie and her gross incel boyfriend exposed themselves in the livestream.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

DecentBeef wrote:
Love it! Can we get discharge in there too?

BeckieJBrownDischarge: I've got 99 problems but the trich ain't one

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm
DecentBeef wrote:
Love it! Can we get discharge in there too?

BeckieJBrownDischarge: I've got 99 problems but the trich ain't one
Makes it sound like her discharge is brown, and now my stomach feels weak at the mental image I just got.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Return to “BeckieJBrown”