BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 11)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Reprimand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 1

Post by Reprimand »

Lol, I'm pretty fit, my legs do actually turn on a bit like Beckie's so I don't find it such an unnatural position, and I do experience chronic pain but I've never complained to the extent of Beckie, which also made me think she was doing really bad... But jeez, 27K!!im active and I rarely walk over 10K because my feet start hurting in my shoes that have insoles, I can't imagine walking anywhere close to the shoes she is. No wonder she's in pain, and tbh, I do also feel she's exaggerating for sympathy because no one else divulge every minute of pain, it just feels like she's trying to justify its existence and it seems shady.. Anyway, hate to say it, but if she's doing that she's basically seeking out the pain on purpose

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ellie1003 »

So she’s ranting again that suicide is a direct and unique result of bullying. I think what she’s failing to grasp is that most bullies don’t actually care about the victim. They don’t think out the consequences. It seems she’s given the topic of why people bully a lot of thought... I wonder why

heartsinabox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heartsinabox »

Reading this thread has been very cathartic for me because in Becky I see a lot of myself when I was 14/15 years old. Sometimes I feel a bit bad reading this thread and agreeing but I have to remind myself that this girl is not willing to take a good, honest look at herself and probably never will.

I have gone back and fourth about reaching out to her but I always decide that there is no point... anyway... my 2 cents is that 90% of the time she is aware of what she's doing. She is stuck in a cycle and doesn't want to get out of it because it's scary when she thinks about being a ''normal'' functioning adult.

Carry on..

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

Hey Beckie, did you give so much thought to the effects of bullying when you doxxed those vulnerable people who dared to have an opinion you didn’t agree with?

This isn’t bullying here, what you did was bullying. This is people having an opinion about you that you don’t like, and you freaking out because you have no control over what is said here.

You are choosing to come here, and you doing it purely so you can manufacture stories for attention and sympathy. I’ve no doubt it’s upsetting to read criticism of your crappy behavior day after day, but this is a choice you make. Either stop being a shitty person or stop reading here. Honestly, you should probably do both.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I guess the bullying leads to suicide bit only applies to her and not to the people she doxxed, the innocent people she outed on social media because her paranoid ass thought they were guru gossiper, the people she reported to the fb trich group admin bc her paranoid ass again thought they were guru gossipers, the eating disorder victims she systematically silenced...

mangetout
Talker
Talker

Post by mangetout »

Her claims of "constant online harassment" had died down over the past week or so, but now she's back at it again in full force. Clearly she has spent the last few hours binging on Guru Gossip. I love how she just will NOT take on the advice of organisations that help people with genuine cyberbullying. She's now claiming "the internet is more complicated than that!!!". You know what isn't complicated though? CLOSING THE FUCKING GG TAB.

She just DOES NOT get it does she? WE AREN'T HARASSING. WE AREN'T BULLYING. WE ARE ALLOWED TO POST ON HERE. We aren't going after her or actively seeking her out. This is all contained on GG.

The reason she can't STAND this website is because on all other platforms, she has total control and just blocks and doxxes people. But she can't do that here. She has no control here. And she CANNOT HANDLE that. THAT'S why she's tweeting organisations asking about how to shut down webpages like GG: it's NOT because she's being harassed or bullied. It's because she wants to find a way to stop people having a negative opinion on her, and she CANNOT STAND the fact that she has no control here and can't just ban and block and dox people like she can on Youtube, Insta, Twitter etc.

Here's a thought Beckie: if you don't want people having a negative opinion about you, how about you try to be a nice person?

It pisses me off that every time she has a problem with ANYTHING, be it a bad back, mental health, the NHS, noisy neighbours, expensive electricity etc. (the list is endless), loads of her followers offer her genuine and often very good advice and suggestions and she shits all over them. She ALWAYS has a reason as to why she their suggestions aren't good enough or won't work for her. Does she really think she's that special? Now people are offering her advice about nonexistent online harassment and her response is "the internet is more complicated than that". SHE CAN FUCK OFF

mangetout
Talker
Talker

Post by mangetout »

It's little tweets like this which really highlight what's really like as a person:

One of her followers was kind enough to give her a really nice compliment: "Beckie you're glowing! You look so happy". They went out of their way to offer her a very pleasant compliment, the kind of thing that anyone would be happy to receive, and...

And she COMPLETELY glossed over it, didn't say thank you or show any appreciation, and dived into talking about fucking ice cream.

Now I know young women often have problems with unsolicited compliments or comments on their appearance, and could understand if Beckie ignored that kind of comment. But this tweet was from a woman, who clearly wasn't doing it in any kind of "I want to get in your pants" kind of way, and had just taken time out of their day to give Beckie a very pleasant compliment. And Beckie just flat out ignores it, doesn't thank her, doesn't say something like "oh that's so kind of you". Beckie took the time to reply, could she not have just said "thank you"?!

This demonstrates the kind of person Beckie is: she isn't thankful. She isn't interested in people praising any aspect of her. Compliments are a threat to her identity as the suffering, tortured, miserable victim, so she ignores compliments, and then goes apeshit over GG threads criticising her.

Dsuze27
Learner
Learner

Post by Dsuze27 »

Ellie1003 wrote:So she’s ranting again that suicide is a direct and unique result of bullying. I think what she’s failing to grasp is that most bullies don’t actually care about the victim. They don’t think out the consequences. It seems she’s given the topic of why people bully a lot of thought... I wonder why
Possibly also because she's trying to cling on to relevance with mental health week and the new 13 reasons why. She only comes out with this shit when people are looking for it or makes it about her, if it's not one it's the other.

Post by Guest »

@mangetout THIIIIIS!!
People who NEVER use the words "please, thank you, excuse me, I'm sorry", are generally bad news. People who can't/won't say thank you when someone is being nice to them or helped them out, or apologize when they make a mistake, are basically all about themselves without regard for any other people.
I began noticing this during therapy, and it becomes really obvious when you start paying attention to it. Sometimes there are people in your group of friends or at work, who almost seem to expect others to do nice things for them, without even a thanks in return. These are the same people who will manipulate others into apologize to THEM when they're being called out, even if they were in the wrong to begin with.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Maybe they WERE actual fans and you’re just paranoid and thinking people are out to get you. I’ve seen several fans ask her in one social media why she blocked them in another one... and we know she has blocked or even reported twitters and facebooks of regular people because she suspected they were on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

bucky wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.gyazo.com/d3ba3e8a5bd4f067d8d ... 8de025.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>gyazo</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>d3ba3e8a5bd4f067d8d24bdbe88de025</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Careful, the moment she sees this she'll tweet that we want her to have an accident.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

She's mad we caught her lying about chronic pain (claims being in pain yet walk 20k steps + tell everyone to ''walk everywhere '') so she's back on her ''they are all BULLIES'' bullshit :FU: sorry you're too dumb for your own good beckbeck, this one is not on us so stop trying to come for us!

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 11)

Post by Silent Q »

Sooooooo.... she’s admitting that no one is harassing her. Lmao

At best, she’s paranoid and is mistaking real fans for people that don’t like her but still treat her with courtesy.

At worst, she knows people that don’t like her see her public posts and still treat her with courtesy.

That’s not bullying OR manipulation. You can’t post public content and 1) expect everyone to like it, and 2) call the people who don’t like it “bullies” when they discuss your content WHERE YOU CAN’T SEE IT UNLESS YOU SEEK IT OUT.

Here’s that new suicide threat someone mentioned. Image

And for being so worried about stalkers and acid attacks because she thought people knew her address (or whatever her tantrum was about), this is a weird announcement, don’t you think?

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She talks a lot about needing a walking stick. Why doesn’t she just buy one, then? They aren’t that expensive and you can buy them in certain pharmacies or even online.
She could even buy one in Poland if she was in that much pain. They are sold in European pharmacies and I’m sure chemists speak at the very least basic English to communicate with her.

little_nightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by little_nightmare »

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 23.59.06.png
Beckie, these edits just highlight and bring more attention to your narcissism. Try to be less self involved and make friends. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilla11
Learner
Learner

Post by lilla11 »

little_nightmare wrote:
Beckie, these edits just highlight and bring more attention to your narcissism. Try to be less self involved and make friends. :roll:
Bahh these kind of photos are so creepy!! They are NOT artistic, not interesting, don't carry any deep meaning/message, don't add anything extra to a normal photo. Yes, they only highlight that she has 0 friends and waaaay too much time to admire herself.

lilla11
Learner
Learner

Post by lilla11 »

Oh and I've just seen that someone commented "Warsaw really is one of the greatest cities I've ever been to."

To which her reply obviously not a positive one but rather a whining one:
I feel I didn’t have enough back history to appreciate it. It’s a place that has so much history that isn’t visible. It was odd to be on the tour bus (which wasn’t very good I must admit) and hear them talk about all the places that were no longer there. The museum night was great though, especially the huge multi floor one in Old Town!

I don't think you need back history to appreciate a nice town. "So much history that isn't visible". Well, how 'bout looking at the visible stuff then?

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

lilla11 wrote:
little_nightmare wrote:
Bahh these kind of photos are so creepy!! They are NOT artistic, not interesting, don't carry any deep meaning/message, don't add anything extra to a normal photo. Yes, they only highlight that she has 0 friends and waaaay too much time to admire herself.
Yes! She goes on and on about how she is insecure but she pretends she has a twin and edits herself into multiple photos constantly? She loves herself

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

lilla11 wrote:
little_nightmare wrote:
Omg finally someone said it. Nowadays 10 years old can do this type of editing. Hell im pretty sure i can clone myself using only my phone. :roll:

Return to “BeckieJBrown”