AndreasChoice | Random Questions

Stranger
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drugs?

Post by Stranger »

My eyes look like that all the time with flash photography, I quit drugs 3 years ago, and they are obviously out of my system.

I think she's just strange, maybe experimenting with drugs every once in a while but not like hardcore user

electra heart
Learner
Learner

Post by electra heart »

I think she smokes pot for sure since she mentioned something about it on tumblr a couple times like legalize medical marijuana and junk. even things that said weed is ok. So I'm sure she smokes pot and drinks ,but I don't know about anything else she seems pretty 'open-minded-ish'

richgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by richgirl »

Andrea definitely smokes marijuana. I know because I've smoked it with her.

And I know she smokes a lot of it. This girl can do so many tricks with her mouth when it comes to smoking. She's like the caterpillar off of Alice in Wonderland.

As far as pills and stuff--I 've never seen.

xo,

RG

richgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: How rich is AndreasChoice?

Post by richgirl »

Andrea makes well over 100K a year. I believe closer to 300k. Social blade can be off but she owns a percentage of The Platform and has once in a blue moon brought new youtubers under her and made a pretty penny. She's a Makers owner.

I've been to a lot of these youtubers homes so even if I hadn't received information straight out of their mouth or the sources around them (besties, entourage & etc), I can tell a by the price of how much they rent.. If a person is currently paying 6K a month to live somewhere---you girls know the rules...You have to earn 3x the rent which brings it to 18,000 a month at minimum she would have to make.

The girl is banking, honey!

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

GUYS CHECK OUT

FOR INFO ON THE NEW SITE

http://404 TEXT NOT FOUND.com

Kels1007
Learner
Learner

Post by Kels1007 »

richgirl wrote:Andrea makes well over 100K a year. I believe closer to 300k. Social blade can be off but she owns a percentage of The Platform and has once in a blue moon brought new youtubers under her and made a pretty penny. She's a Makers owner.

I've been to a lot of these youtubers homes so even if I hadn't received information straight out of their mouth or the sources around them (besties, entourage & etc), I can tell a by the price of how much they rent.. If a person is currently paying 6K a month to live somewhere---you girls know the rules...You have to earn 3x the rent which brings it to 18,000 a month at minimum she would have to make.

The girl is banking, honey!
Omg :o that's a lot of money !

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

richgirl wrote:Andrea definitely smokes marijuana. I know because I've smoked it with her.

And I know she smokes a lot of it. This girl can do so many tricks with her mouth when it comes to smoking. She's like the caterpillar off of Alice in Wonderland.

As far as pills and stuff--I 've never seen.

xo,

RG
Can you prove?

Re: Pet tarantula?

Post by Guest »

OHHHH how crazy

DeanDean
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Pet tarantula?

Post by DeanDean »

I think it is her pet, but I dont like spiders

Mscherrypie123
Wallflower
Wallflower

What happened to her?

Post by Mscherrypie123 »

I notice she stopped making youtube videos and posting on her instagram. Anyone know what is the reason for her absence?

Mischief

AndreasChoice | Random Questions

Post by Mischief »

:tu:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “AndreasChoice”