HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #WhatInTheHellWasGarnierThinking? - Pt 21

Post by HunnersX »

ShillToMe wrote:
budda83 wrote:Waaaaaaahhh tony almost got in an accident....he didnt so thank god for protecting your husband. Oh look i have a flower crown on me. What an idiotImage

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I honestly just LOVE the fact that she was feeling this way but still had the energy and desire to pull out her phone, open Snapchat, press the screen where your face is so it reads it, swipe thru the filtders, record, watch back (probably a few times consider she’s painfully self absorbed) and then upload it.

She must be so sad and have so much heartache!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Precisely! And it wasn't like he was hit. I see people veer into other lanes every time I'm in traffic. Maybe she forgets how normal that is because she only leaves the house to go shoplifting. She's sad and pathetic because she's scared of everything - even the air she breathes, but oddly, like you guys said, the cancer sticks don't bother her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:Yeah, look at her face when she’s mad at the dog. All he wants is a treat. It’s interrupting her fake speech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jackieanne wrote:That makes me so sad for her dogs!
She doesn’t need to have dogs.
Telling Banjo “I am going to F U up. Just because he wanted a treat.
Like jackieanne said, all he wanted was a treat.
He didn’t know he was ruining her big dramatic acting moment for the day. :FU:
Doesn’t she know that crap like that happens when you drive?
I know she hasn’t driven in years because she won’t pay her fines to get her driving license reinstated
but she goes out in the passenger seat all the time.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Then she's on last night bragging about ordering the colourpop palette. Because those are her "favorite eye shadows ever" And of course she has to open more packages this morning. Tarte sent her more crap. No fancy packaging either she's putting one of the palettes into her fake giveaways.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

When she walked away in that snap, do you think she hit or kicked Banjo? She had fire shooting out of her nostrils!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Then she's on last night bragging about ordering the colourpop palette. Because those are her "favorite eye shadows ever" And of course she has to open more packages this morning. Tarte sent her more crap. No fancy packaging either she's putting one of the palettes into her fake giveaways.

My thoughts on that Tarte "PR" package.....is it normal for brands to send you a product showing the price value ( much cheaper) printed on the package than what the actual price ( mo0re expensive) would be? There was no insert from Tarte and the products were too random for her to get as PR....I just have this feeling that she bought them herself, especially the eyeshadow palette because Terra had it so she had to have it too. Also, she ALWAYS buys those Tarte empty eyeshadow palettes to put more shit she never uses into it......

Terra also got new boots so dumbass goes out and buys new boots. What a piece of shit she is!!!

Here is what I mean....Image

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

nattydread wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Then she's on last night bragging about ordering the colourpop palette. Because those are her "favorite eye shadows ever" And of course she has to open more packages this morning. Tarte sent her more crap. No fancy packaging either she's putting one of the palettes into her fake giveaways.

My thoughts on that Tarte "PR" package.....is it normal for brands to send you a product showing the price value ( much cheaper) printed on the package than what the actual price ( mo0re expensive) would be? There was no insert from Tarte and the products were too random for her to get as PR....I just have this feeling that she bought them herself, especially the eyeshadow palette because Terra had it so she had to have it too. Also, she ALWAYS buys those Tarte empty eyeshadow palettes to put more shit she never uses into it......

Terra also got new boots so dumbass goes out and buys new boots. What a piece of shit she is!!!

Here is what I mean....Image
I am still surprised she never got the extensions when Terra did. She keeps thinking if she grows it out more it will look so cute Image it looks badT and you can see how unhealthy her hair is from using that cheap box dye. I have been a victim of the big dye. We all have at one point or another. If you can't afford the salon cost then that's what you do. Personally I think people with dark hair can get away with that. It's the blonde that's the pain in the ass and the red. Those are harder to upkeep and usually cost more because it's bleach or red. From what I've seen it looks as though Terra goes to a salon and gets hers done. It usually looks nice.

Okay off the hair topic... Sorry I got carried away Image

The PR package. Yeah that's not a PR package. She ordered that stuff. It was in a box. I wonder if this means they haven't sent her PR on purpose??? Wishful thinking.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I was going to add more and I accidentally hit send.

From what I've seen companies don't usually send the packages like that. Now I could be totally wrong because I haven't been following these people for all that long so I don't exactly know how that works. I figured if they sent you PR it would be in a fancy package and not in the value gift set. That's something you order. As I said though I could be wrong. It could go either way. What made me question it was the box it came in. Just a regular cardboard box with random stuff in it like a typical order. Not a box in a box with all the products displayed pretty in their little spaces. If that makes ANY sense.

Ellgranger
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellgranger »

she Drove herself to the grocery store in her last snap!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:I was going to add more and I accidentally hit send.

From what I've seen companies don't usually send the packages like that. Now I could be totally wrong because I haven't been following these people for all that long so I don't exactly know how that works. I figured if they sent you PR it would be in a fancy package and not in the value gift set. That's something you order. As I said though I could be wrong. It could go either way. What made me question it was the box it came in. Just a regular cardboard box with random stuff in it like a typical order. Not a box in a box with all the products displayed pretty in their little spaces. If that makes ANY sense.

Totally makes sense.....she has shown Tarte "PR" like this before and we all knew she bought it herself.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

BTW...she's going back to buy the boots in black.....more money to spend that she doesn't have.......

Crazylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazylady »

I have thought for a while not all but some of the tarte she shows she buys and says it’s pr what a asshole ughhh with this woman she buys those boots and as usual gives the they are great comfortable she just got them give me a break Nicole and your driving? Ummm hello you don’t have a license I guess you forgot about that you lying thieving bitch she irritates the shit out of me oh and Nicole where was the video you were suppose to film? Inquiring minds wanna know hahah

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She's getting a new car tomorrow. A CAR. One she cannot drive. Legally. Wtf and where TF is she getting this money?!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:She's getting a new car tomorrow. A CAR. One she cannot drive. Legally. Wtf and where TF is she getting this money?!

WTF!???? Something is definitely wrong with this woman....

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

I can't even watch her snap stories thru before I have to call her out in her BS. She spends so much money!!! It's insane!!! SHE's getting a new car? No, I don't think so. And she's sitting in the driver's seat to talk about it....is there anyone left that doesn't know she sent Tony into the store to buy what she wanted and jumped into the driver's seat to look like she needed a car. And cmon a Honda Perlyde WAS NOT A SPORTS CAR. ARE YOU HIGH, BALDY????

Why does she say she's putting things into giveaways? As an excuse not to have to film them? So people are deluded into thinking she's nice?? Give up the pathological lying, (no dish).

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

nattydread wrote:

Here is what I mean....[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://postimg.org/image/4o05hffzzv/]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>image</span><span>/</span><span>4o05hffzzv</span><span>/][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s1</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>4o05hffzzv</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>20171031</span><span>-</span><span>155947</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
I think she got her order in from the Tarte sale.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

HunnersX wrote:I can't even watch her snap stories thru before I have to call her out in her BS. She spends so much money!!! It's insane!!! SHE's getting a new car? No, I don't think so. And she's sitting in the driver's seat to talk about it....is there anyone left that doesn't know she sent Tony into the store to buy what she wanted and jumped into the driver's seat to look like she needed a car. And cmon a Honda Perlyde WAS NOT A SPORTS CAR. ARE YOU HIGH, BALDY????
I was curious. The Honda Prelude was classified as a Sports Coupe. I never thought they were that cute.

She couldn't have gotten her license back could she?

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

youtubeisfun wrote:
HunnersX wrote:I can't even watch her snap stories thru before I have to call her out in her BS. She spends so much money!!! It's insane!!! SHE's getting a new car? No, I don't think so. And she's sitting in the driver's seat to talk about it....is there anyone left that doesn't know she sent Tony into the store to buy what she wanted and jumped into the driver's seat to look like she needed a car. And cmon a Honda Perlyde WAS NOT A SPORTS CAR. ARE YOU HIGH, BALDY????
I was curious. The Honda Prelude was classified as a Sports Coupe. I never thought they were that cute.

She couldn't have gotten her license back could she?
There's no chance in hell she got her license back. Doesn't she have to pay off the rest of her fines first?? And even if she did you know her ass wouldn't drive when she has Tony and Terra to cart her ass around town.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She still owes over $1800 in fines. She can’t even ask for a DMV hearing to petition to get her license back until those are paid

Crazylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazylady »

A new car? Seriously Nicole your such a bad liar your eyes get so shifty when your full of shit is this another excuse to not film if your getting a new car it’s because of Tony not you!!!! Omg you try and act like you have disposable money you don’t get over your lying self!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Maybe Tony is getting a new vehicle but Miss Kamelshit is not. They have had the same vehicle forever.
We will see what they (Tony) buys. I bet Kamel’s name isn’t on it. That way Tony can keep more money
away from her. Take it with him when he leaves her ever widening ass and ever bigger lying mouth.
It looks like he is trying to figure ways to keep money out of her claws.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”