The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt 20

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt

Post by HunnersX »

Hey everyone!! Kam is safe at home and back in the dungeon. No need to be scared for her. Umm cuz we weren't anyway

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:Hey everyone!! Kam is safe at home and back in the dungeon. No need to be scared for her. Umm cuz we weren't anyway
I don't think anyone was scared for her. Nope didn't even give her a second thought. :hee:
She thinks highly of herself doesn't she?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:I wanted Erin to succeed at first too. I liked watching her. The more she morphed into Kam, the more irritating she became. She just became a clone of Kam who clones herself off JH and Casey Holmes. There are already too many clones out there.
If I hear more bitch, no BitCH, I thought I would scream. That is Jaclyn's gig, you two losers.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

HunnersX wrote:Hey everyone!! Kam is safe at home and back in the dungeon. No need to be scared for her. Umm cuz we weren't anyway
Who actually gives a shit?! There's no one on snap that gives a flying fuck. Okay other than Erin. I doubt any of her other little subbies even care.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Who actually gives a shit?! There's no one on snap that gives a flying fuck. Okay other than Erin. I doubt any of her other little subbies even care.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Like I said earlier she thinks highly of herself. Why does she think anyone would be scared for her
StupidT Ass. She's only riding a train. :rofl: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
If I hear more bitch, no BitCH, I thought I would scream. That is Jaclyn's gig, you two losers.
Agreed, and I was tired of hearing Jaclyn do it! It's stupid!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
Like I said earlier she thinks highly of herself. Why does she think anyone would be scared for her
StupidT Ass. She's only riding a train. :rofl: :rofl:
when she said that I thought "What a stupid thing to say! Why would anyone be scared for her taking a 2 hour train ride?"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
Agreed, and I was tired of hearing Jaclyn do it! It's stupid!
It makes them all look stupid. Don't you have words that you learned that you can use? Usage of words
like that shows that you don't know how to use words effectively to get your point across. It is very boring
and basic to use words like that to try to make your own language like a 4 year old. So tired of hearing all
of that crap.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

tar wrote:
youtubeisfun....there is never any reason to duck for cover here. We aren't like some of the other forums.
Everyone is nice here and you can say or ask what you want within reason. What jackieanne said is true.
Kamel and Erin planned to go home on Sunday. Then they said they were going to stay an extra day. They
got their free stuff and left. I am sure if Kamel had an appointment with Makeup Forever she would have
gone the same day as she went to the PR place. She was definitely going home.
I hear you all, I do. I just don't think the fact that they stayed an extra day proves that they went to the appointment uninvited. As weird as it may seem to us, Danielle may actually like them ( BUT WHY LOL) and invited them to come along. She may have even gotten the go ahead from MUFE.

What I do know for sure is that Nicole needs to stop wearing bralettes and put on a bra!!! I have gotten a little lazy and worn some bralettes lately to work. I know they aren't as flattering as a bra but I do it for comfort. When I'm going anywhere of any importance I put on a real bra. I would never allow myself to be photographed with my boobs all sagging!!

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I am so tired of the BITCH crap and it's so irritating that Erin and Nicole just blatantly copy JH and her friend like that. Erin wants to be cool so badly it hurts to watch.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

youtubeisfun wrote:
I hear you all, I do. I just don't think the fact that they stayed an extra day proves that they went to the appointment uninvited. As weird as it may seem to us, Danielle may actually like them ( BUT WHY LOL) and invited them to come along. She may have even gotten the go ahead from MUFE.

What I do know for sure is that Nicole needs to stop wearing bralettes and put on a bra!!! I have gotten a little lazy and worn some bralettes lately to work. I know they aren't as flattering as a bra but I do it for comfort. When I'm going anywhere of any importance I put on a real bra. I would never allow myself to be photographed with my boobs all sagging!!
Oh, I think Danielle probably did invite them. We were just saying it was Danielle's appointment and Danielle's thing and they horned in on it. Danielle did appear to like Erin, I didn't see her interacting with the Kamel too much, though.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

youtubeisfun wrote:I am so tired of the BITCH crap and it's so irritating that Erin and Nicole just blatantly copy JH and her friend like that. Erin wants to be cool so badly it hurts to watch.
I agree 100%. She is trying so hard it really is painful to watch. She should just be herself and not copy Kamel. Why would you want to copy a known thief and a liar? I don't get it.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I hope Danielle hanging around with Nicole and Erin didn't hurt her standing in the beauty community. Nicole has burned every bridge there is to burn. It amazes me that she once had relationships with Laura, Manny, Kathleen, Dani, Patrick... and no one speaks to her anymore. It's really, really sad.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I hope not, too. It actually may bring her new followers. The difference in attitude, work ethic, pride in appearance and kindness to others was STARK between Danielle and Kamel. Some of Kamel's followers surely started following Danielle, for all of the right reasons!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

New thread time already!! Do we still want to go with What In The Hell Was Garnier Thinking?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

youtubeisfun wrote:I hope Danielle hanging around with Nicole and Erin didn't hurt her standing in the beauty community. Nicole has burned every bridge there is to burn. It amazes me that she once had relationships with Laura, Manny, Kathleen, Dani, Patrick... and no one speaks to her anymore. It's really, really sad.
If Danielle knows what is good for her she will distance herself from Kamel. Everyone else has.
Danielle is moving up and probably doesn't have a clue about Kamel stealing and other things.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:New thread time already!! Do we still want to go with What In The Hell Was Garnier Thinking?
Are you putting the # in front of it?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
Are you putting the # in front of it?
Yes! Just like we typed it before: #WhatInTheHellWasGarnierThinking?

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Love the new thread name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

New thread! I am messaging a mod to close this one!

viewtopic.php?f=389&t=32878

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”