The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt 20

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

jackieanne wrote:I think Danielle likes Erin, I think she realizes how Kamel treats her. You just don't treat anyone that way. Did you notice Kamel said that Erin took a 13.5 second shower? Yes, she probably read her and saw our comments about Erin not showering and wanted to get a dig in. I think she can't stand the fact that Danielle clearly prefers Erin to her.

My guess is that they are going to get another tattoo.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They would do something stupid like that. Or another piercing. Also did you hear Erin when she got out of the bathroom? "who are you talking to"?! Like she had to rush because she would miss something. That's why her so called shower was probably just her standing in the water and not doing anything. No shampoo no soap.

I do think it pisses her off that Danielle likes Erin. If I had to pick one of them I'd pick Erin too. I couldn't stand her for very long but in tiny bursts she'd be fine as long as she bathed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

If Erin bathed and wasn't around Kamel, she would be fun. She acts different when she is around Kamel, she imitates her. But, she would have to bathe. If she was my friend, I would discreetly tell her. I would.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angel227 »

What is Snow's snap and IG handles again? I missed them the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

HunnersX wrote:
ShillToMe wrote:So hmmmm, I wonder if Mrs. Krusty Kameltoe is going to receive the new LauraLee palette or not. And if she does, will she film with it?

Nope. She doesn't film with anything she gets. Who is making the Laura Lee palette? That'll determine if she gets it or not.

Danielle seems to genuinely enjoy Erin.

FatKam is leading them wherever she wants to go. Oh! Snow got a good shot of Kam's armpit fat. :respekt:
He got some awesome shots of her yesterday on Danielle's Snap, too.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

HunnersX wrote:Another thing. This "very exciting" thing they're doing tomorrow, I hope it's skating at Rockefeller Center because neither of them is capable and that would be great watching them fall all over. But it won't be that, neither of them could handle it. I'd guess they were going to GMA but FatKam can't get her ass out of bed that early.
You are giving them wayyyyyy too much credit. Lol. Granted I haven't caught up on the snaps yet, but those are two way too cool and exciting things for two losers who go to NYC and get takeout in their hotel room the entire time. The only reason they are out at all this time is because they've found a friend to leech onto.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Wow I was wrong. They don't have anymore junk food (yet) but now Erin wants pizza!! She was sulking about something that she won't say what, but I guess pizza will solve it??

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

They ate at Benihana for dinner. Had the ice cream afterwards. Then they walk around awhile and get gelato. Then they get hot dogs or something. I saw it on Danielle's snapchat. Then they go back to the room. Kamel showers and Erin gets in the shower(door probably wide open) and gets in for 13 seconds just to get wet. Then they get ready for bed and now Erin wants pizza. How can you possibly be hungry after that big dinner, and all that ice cream, plus a hot dog??!!? A street hot dog. I'm sure there was everything on it. I don't care how much walking you did, I'd want to pass out after dinner. That's a lot of food.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

jackieanne wrote:If Erin bathed and wasn't around Kamel, she would be fun. She acts different when she is around Kamel, she imitates her. But, she would have to bathe. If she was my friend, I would discreetly tell her. I would.
The Troll is extra annoying when she's around Kamel. Have you all noticed how she's CONSTANTLY interrupting Kamel or Danielle or whomever else she's with?! It drives me up the freaking wall on their behalf!!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:They ate at Benihana for dinner. Had the ice cream afterwards. Then they walk around awhile and get gelato. Then they get hot dogs or something. I saw it on Danielle's snapchat. Then they go back to the room. Kamel showers and Erin gets in the shower(door probably wide open) and gets in for 13 seconds just to get wet. Then they get ready for bed and now Erin wants pizza. How can you possibly be hungry after that big dinner, and all that ice cream, plus a hot dog??!!? A street hot dog. I'm sure there was everything on it. I don't care how much walking you did, I'd want to pass out after dinner. That's a lot of food.

Just another day in the life of Side-Mouthed Swine.

ImageImage

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Angel227 wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:They ate at Benihana for dinner. Had the ice cream afterwards. Then they walk around awhile and get gelato. Then they get hot dogs or something. I saw it on Danielle's snapchat. Then they go back to the room. Kamel showers and Erin gets in the shower(door probably wide open) and gets in for 13 seconds just to get wet. Then they get ready for bed and now Erin wants pizza. How can you possibly be hungry after that big dinner, and all that ice cream, plus a hot dog??!!? A street hot dog. I'm sure there was everything on it. I don't care how much walking you did, I'd want to pass out after dinner. That's a lot of food.

Just another day in the life of Side-Mouthed Swine.

ImageImage

Thank you! I forgot about the bagel.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Sorry for all the posts but GUYS. Where oh where is Minnie Mouse this trip?!! She couldn't have left her home, right?!!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Also. Erin works in the city in Philly. She commutes by train. Shouldn't she be used to walking a few blocks in the city? I don't get it.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

I think it's funny that the Selfish Cow is so intimidated by real youtubers that she can't go meet them or even show them on her snap.

She's totally slamming Erin and Minnie because we make fun of it here.

I thinks it's nasty the way she preens in other people's snaps. Get over yourself, Kam, you're not attractive, and certainly not as cute as you think you are.

JH made that triple chin look on her snap again today, you know the one that Kam always imitates? Not an original thought in her tiny little pin head.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:
HunnersX wrote:Another thing. This "very exciting" thing they're doing tomorrow, I hope it's skating at Rockefeller Center because neither of them is capable and that would be great watching them fall all over. But it won't be that, neither of them could handle it. I'd guess they were going to GMA but FatKam can't get her ass out of bed that early.
You are giving them wayyyyyy too much credit. Lol. Granted I haven't caught up on the snaps yet, but those are two way too cool and exciting things for two losers who go to NYC and get takeout in their hotel room the entire time. The only reason they are out at all this time is because they've found a friend to leech onto.

You've got that right.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:Also. Erin works in the city in Philly. She commutes by train. Shouldn't she be used to walking a few blocks in the city? I don't get it.

I don't get it, either. She walks back and forth to Starbucks. And it's not like they went that far today at all.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

O M G.
The last snaps of Kamel's, being spooned and smothered by the Side-Mouthed Swine.
I can't. I have no words.

ImageImage

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She even grabbed her butt! Okay, Erin that is just wrong. Wrong. Kamel is clearly not into women. She's married. Erin find a nice girl who likes to cuddle. Preferably someone your own age who doesn't treat you like shit. Please.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

I'll bet this exciting thing they're doing tomorrow is inviting themselves to tag along on whatever meeting Danielle has going on.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:She even grabbed her butt! Okay, Erin that is just wrong. Wrong. Kamel is clearly not into women. She's married. Erin find a nice girl who likes to cuddle. Preferably someone your own age who doesn't treat you like shit. Please.

I think Kamel IS into women. That's why she hangs at strip clubs and talks about her vag nonstop

brandwhore
Learner
Learner

Post by brandwhore »

I have a feeling they're going to the BITE beauty lab and making their own lipstick. You need to make an appointment to do that! They'll probably act like it's a unique experience to them, but really anyone off the street can do it.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”