Post by Allthelies »

Continue here :tu:

Thank you to BeautyG for the title!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

Post by tar »

All right ladies, isn't there something interesting going on?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So Camelshit decided not to edit today. Her oldest is home and she is tired and doesn't feel well. :o
She was sooooo worried about Duke but she didn't take him to the vet today. He has an appointment on Monday.
She also dogsit the little boxer? today because he was sick. 8-)
She let him nose and lick the makeup brushes she was showing.
She said Duke was with Tony.
If she was afraid Duke was dying her ass would have been at an emergency vet. :FU:
She wouldn't be waiting until Monday. :x
She would be with him every second.
Again, I thought she said the video was ready to go on Saturday morning.
I could be wrong. It happens. :rofl:

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohsnapp »

So she couldn't upload dukes sick and she takes in another dog to babysit? She's a clown who doesn't deserve anything she gets sent and leaves collecting dust

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If you thought your dog was sick and possibly dying and asking for prayers, you would have took him him to the vet then, wouldn't you?

Did she tell her friend with a sick dog that her dog was sick and they didn't know what was wrong with him?

If Duke is really sick, you don't want 2 sick animals together. They aren't separating Duke and Banjo either.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

She's just plain stupid, ungrateful, and does not deserve to have any followers.
When we put our dog to sleep i was in the middle of my pregnancy, with the husband working and me without a car. Took a cab and dragged my behind to get help for my furry love.

Not even when Nick was "sick" she showed so much concern as she is showing with the dog. Her priorities are really messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Anyone else felt as disgusted as I did when that dog was sniffing possibly licking the IT brushes?? I would not take a sealed bottled water from this woman!

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

Anyone else feel like "the neighbors dog" is really just hunters, he is randomly home every time the dog is there. Why lie about that? Because the dog is the only thing that proves she has human interactions outside her dungeon. It could easily really be her neighbor acquaintances...I mean best friends dog, but I just don't buy anything she's selling these days.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

In other news she has to "re edit" which means she never edited lol

Post by Guest »

WHY does she even mention anything AT ALL about editing and filming? It is a new excuse every damn day. We are welcoming new people all of the time and she obvs reads here--people are unhappy with old cameltoe. Welcome everyone! We are so happy to have you here with us! :love2:

Post by Guest »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:Anyone else feel like "the neighbors dog" is really just hunters, he is randomly home every time the dog is there. Why lie about that? Because the dog is the only thing that proves she has human interactions outside her dungeon. It could easily really be her neighbor acquaintances...I mean best friends dog, but I just don't buy anything she's selling these days.

Because the bitch lies about anything and everything. It's fucking weirdT.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

Laloca28 wrote:Anyone else felt as disgusted as I did when that dog was sniffing possibly licking the IT brushes?? I would not take a sealed bottled water from this woman!

fortunately, you'll never have to find out. you would have to pry that bottle of water out of her cold dead hands. Giving shit away really isn't her forté.
;)
I'm finding myself shocked that she even brings herself to give the garbage to the garbage man.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

When I saw the snap that she needed to edit to put the depotting in, I thought "she didn't even film the other part, or she did and she looks like crap in it so she is making excuses.". I would say, more often than not lately, she puts up less than 50% of the videos she supposedly films.

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

tar wrote:So Camelshit decided not to edit today. Her oldest is home and she is tired and doesn't feel well. :o
She was sooooo worried about Duke but she didn't take him to the vet today. He has an appointment on Monday.
She also dogsit the little boxer? today because he was sick. 8-)
She let him nose and lick the makeup brushes she was showing.
She said Duke was with Tony.
If she was afraid Duke was dying her ass would have been at an emergency vet. :FU:
She wouldn't be waiting until Monday. :x
She would be with him every second.
Again, I thought she said the video was ready to go on Saturday morning.
I could be wrong. It happens. :rofl:

You're not wrong. She's a liar. She said last night, "I'm going to upload it tonight but make it live in the morning". Somehow she was unable to click a few buttons to make that happen.

aussiegal-oioioi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aussiegal-oioioi »

How much must her camel be burning with all these YT 'besties' of hers living it up in Bora Bora! Little LauraLee who she 'promoted' and had in a video of hers, now pushing over the million subscribers, camping it up with Patrick Starr, Manny ans Patrick's mate Gabriel, AND in Bora Bora getting all the freebies from Tarte!
And our fave camel? Still at home, making her medicine balls and still NOT producing anything except on Snap Chat. Oh she lives the good life!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Allthelies wrote:

You're not wrong. She's a liar. She said last night, "I'm going to upload it tonight but make it live in the morning". Somehow she was unable to click a few buttons to make that happen.
Thank you. I thought I heard that. My job is listening to people and I couldn't believe I could be wrong on that. Then she said she would have another video on Sunday. I don't watch her videos unless they are a complete shitshow that is a must see. It is just the complete lies. I have always said don't lie when you can tell the truth because eventually you can't keep up with the lies. She might be a compulsive liar(no diagnosis.) she lies about small things $200 jeans anyone. It just goes on every single day.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She doesn't need to film now - she gets all the free shit she can hoard via PR !

We've seen her snap on the daily with her 'mail' - she does absolutely sweet FA for tonnes of PR and it's time the companies got to know this ! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Camel still mentions her 'born this way' foundation as her 'holy grail' but, it's over 15 months old and should be in the bin ! Liquid foundations only last a year. Tonnes of her liquid lipsticks and glosses should be in the bin too ! When she 'decluttered' (LOL she didn't actually toss much away) - she should have got rid of all liquid products older than 12 months. Ok, eyeshadows can be kept for 20 years if you sanitize them - but, liquid products urgh - nope ! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

Cam-shit is such a liar....she said she filmed the swatch video for the new Morphe pigments but on snap last night she showed where she de-potted the singles (to put in her SWF Kathleen z-palette) and half the shadows don't look like a finger (camel hoof) or brush has touched them. someone tell me they noticed this too!

And then she can't put them in the z palette.....which literally takes 30 seconds because she's using the sick dog excuse again. SMH.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

aussiegal-oioioi wrote:How much must her camel be burning with all these YT 'besties' of hers living it up in Bora Bora! Little LauraLee who she 'promoted' and had in a video of hers, now pushing over the million subscribers, camping it up with Patrick Starr, Manny ans Patrick's mate Gabriel, AND in Bora Bora getting all the freebies from Tarte!
And our fave camel? Still at home, making her medicine balls and still NOT producing anything except on Snap Chat. Oh she lives the good life!
Hey aussiegal, I haven't seen you in awhile, glad you're posting again. :love2:
Camel would give her "left lady nut" to be asked on all those types of trips.
Like you said her besties go but she isn't asked. They have never been her besties.
Camel is too lazy to do anything. :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”