Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

gurlplease
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

Post by gurlplease »

latom_ wrote:I apologize in advance to anyone who has a couch like that, but she could have done soooo much better. idk what I was expecting but it wasn't that. I'm just not a fan of big sectionals with fold down cup holders :(

but hey, it's not my "mansion" to critique...... :roll:
OMG that's sooo funny you say that!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing!! That couch is HIDEOUS!!! You couldn't give me that couch...clearly goes with her whole shabby chic look......NOT!!!! :rofl: :o

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Maybe Tony finally put his foot down on something and decided he didn't want a fru fru girly assed couch!! That looks totally like a couch a man would pick!

Makeuplalalover23
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Makeuplalalover23 »

Long time lurker and I finally had to post.

I feel so betrayed by this person. I know that maybe it's dumb to invest time, energy, and emotion into these YouTube gurus but it's easy to get hooked, and I was. I started watching YWP this summer and thought she was so cool and funny and just really entertaining. I loved that I got to hear about different products and I LOVED the empties videos where I could see if something had been good enough to finish; I now believe at least some of that product was probably poured down a drain or something. I don't do Snapchat or Instagram, but I DO still check in on YouTube hoping that YWP, Kathleen, and any of the others will stop shilling product and go back to a time when they were enthusiastic about trying products for the fun of it, and to help all of us lowly subbies making our little makeup choices. It's gone all kinds of crazy. No, I'm not spending 42 dollars for a Lego brick sized block of shimmer; why? The product might even be worth it, but what it comes down to is this: you people, you Gurus (some), simply cannot be trusted anymore. I don't believe a word coming out of your mouths about anything. Here is some advice from someone who genuinely WANTS to watch and learn and see things improve:

Stop opening things up on camera without knowing the names of the product or a gist of what it's supposed to do.

Stop airing out your whole life on snapchat.

Start researching, trying out/ wearing, taking notes, pairing up, comparing, ACTUALLY BECOMING KNOWLEDGABLE about the products you're getting online to share with me.

Maybe then my opinion of you, Nicole, will come up out of the gutter. I'm sad it's there at all, but you did it yourself.

latom_
Talker
Talker

Post by latom_ »

talking about Tony's new sweatpants...."I got him a new.....well I didn't get them, I picked them out." oh, ok. :roll:

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

OK, I have a new theory. Mama bought the house and mama is paying to decorate the house. I think she's "waiting until she retires" to move in so that she can have the basement finished. I'd like to think that they are at least helping her with the mortgage, if not paying it in full. It's not a bad deal if you get along with your parent, so I don't know why Nicole doesn't just come clean. You couldn't even buy me a new house to get me to live with my mother. :rofl:

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker

Post by Jersey4041 »

lookawayitstragic wrote:
Jersey4041 wrote:I know someone mentioned it but really with the brallete? I'm not a prude at all and don't get offended by half the stuff she says but why are you putting up a pic of yourself in a bra? And TELLING us it's a bra!? There were times where I think she's hoping for a boob shot, I honestly do. She'll always say 'don't look' or whatever. <br abp="384"><br abp="385">Also, I feel like tony is just trolling her on snap. My husband would find it so weird if I just walked around the house reporting on my every step of the day.<br abp="386"><br abp="387">And Emma... Ugh. I don't want to say anything about a child but I can see how she's trouble. Unless she's completely different in school but I don't think she is. I remember kids like her from when I was in school. They have a lot of energy and can be disruptive...
Jersey4041 I want to extend my sincere apology to you, I havn't been here or posted as often as I used to, and I was under the misguided impression that you were still in Nicole's camp and here to harass us.
I was wrong, I am sorry and I hope we can move on with no hard feelings.
To Mods, I know this is off topic, I know I could have sent a PM, but under the circumstances, I felt a public apology was warranted.
I'm not going to lie, I don't love posting here, it's definitely a side of myself I'm not super proud of...I'm usually a big believer in if you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything, if you don't like what you're watching, turn it off or just generally not judging anyone else. I don't know her or her situation and there are still things I don't agree wIth ANYONE On ....all that being Said, I'm so put off by her self obsession lately I can't help but vent. I started watching her to learn about makeup,and just to be a distraction while i was going through personal shit and it was fun at first but now it's literally all about her just buying stuff to buy it. There's no makeup anymore!! I feel like I got duped. I just want to see where she goes next with this business model of hers. I'm almost fascinated with her like an episode of hoarders or my secret obsession...it's wrong but feels so right.

Jersey4041
Talker
Talker

Post by Jersey4041 »

She definitely said she was getting a gray couch because I'm moving in March and wanted yo see what it was going to look like so I definitely made a mental note. I was shifting my iPad to see if it was gray and I just couldn't see the color right! Lol!! :? What a weird lie..

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Oh my god, this woman's ability to SWF I swear... she got pillows that are exactly like Jaclyn's. And her tacky taste, she got a metallic gold painting for her SILVER AND WHITE family room.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Maybe they all believe she's done lost it, and Tony has recruited Mom to come in and basically mother the children while Nicole stays up in beauty room and literally talks to herself 24 hours a day/night.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

BKiddo wrote:Oh my god, this woman's ability to SWF I swear... she got pillows that are exactly like Jaclyn's. And her tacky taste, she got a metallic gold painting for her SILVER AND WHITE family room.
She said the gold painting was for her beauty room.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

To be honest I did like her once upon a time. I liked her bloopers back then and she actually was fun. So nicole don't think because I say shot about you I am a hater. I used to have respect as a mom for you. I was like cool a mom doing youtube. Then snapchat started and your videos nicole started to suck. You have proven to me and the world you are a self centered bully of a mother. That's right do you really think we don't nice nicole? You puck on emma. She will hate you later in life. You think you are entitled to everything and anything because you took care of Tony when he had his stroke. A bit of advice for Tony. YOU DON'T OWE HER ANYTHING!!! A good loving wife sacrifices her everything to take care of their husband and does not ask for anything in return. I support my husband on anything he does. I never ask "what about me?" As a mother nicole you put your needs last. You get your kids essentials and occasionally buy them something that they earned. From the looks of it. You only reward yourself because you feel you earned it. Like I said a good loving wife never asks for entitlement. Be thankful Tony is alive and tha he is better. When he does stuff for you help him. If my husband was ever sick or could not use his arm (god willing my husband never has to go through anything like that and stays healthy ) I would not feel like he owes me for taking care of him. You feel like the world especially your family owes you. ..for what nicole. You are a selfish egotistical moron that thinks she's the queen. One day nicole. Your channel will fail. Then how will you take care of your kids? Be grateful for your family. Makeup will not last forever.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

Continue here http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=389&t=25900

I'm not sure if a mod has to make the thread but since we're on page 44 I figured I would :)

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

pewdiepie wrote:I have always wondered if the trouble between Nicole and Kathleen has something to do with Kathleen's missing hard drive. When Kathleen got home from LA in 2015 (when they were together for IMATS) she posted a video saying that this hard drive was just gone. It had all of the videos she had pre-filmed and "months and months" of clips. She said she texted Nicole to see if she had it but Nicole said she didn't. Given that we all know now how Nicole lies, could she have taken it just to be spiteful?
Great observation!

On another note, I googled shopping addictions and found this video:

They specifically point out women are addicted to buying clothes, housewares, and beauty products. So basically she has to own 20 bralettes (when she admits to wearing the same sweatpants every day), goes to Home Goods 3 times a week, and beauty products, well ha, ya know.

YoLo
Debater
Debater

Post by YoLo »

pewdiepie wrote:Lol, I was showing Ms. Deluded's "mansion" to my husband to ask him if her house could possibly be anybody's definition of a mansion, and he pointed out that it's smaller than our house! Trust me, I would never describe my house as a mansion. It's not a mansion, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I don't need a mansion to prove anything to anybody, what a miserable way to live your life. :roll:
She is referring to her house being a mansion as sarcasm. She said in one her snaps a family friend asked her mom how they could afford a mansion and Nicole said her house isn't a mansion by any means. I think the friend really was wondering how they could afford a house in general, but now we know her mother owns it.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Ancient,Unwashed and Obnoxious (YWP)-- Part 6

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

YoLo wrote:
pewdiepie wrote:Lol, I was showing Ms. Deluded's "mansion" to my husband to ask him if her house could possibly be anybody's definition of a mansion, and he pointed out that it's smaller than our house! Trust me, I would never describe my house as a mansion. It's not a mansion, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I don't need a mansion to prove anything to anybody, what a miserable way to live your life. :roll:
She is referring to her house being a mansion as sarcasm. She said in one her snaps a family friend asked her mom how they could afford a mansion and Nicole said her house isn't a mansion by any means. I think the friend really was wondering how they could afford a house in general, but now we know her mother owns it.

She was tagging her ig and Twitter posts with #ywpmanor #themanor #ywpestate long before she even moved in. (And weeks prior to the snapchat story about the "town gossip" inquiring about her large house). So the likelihood of someone actually called it a mansion, and not her just wanting to imply she's a big shot in her hometown, is very small.

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”