Off-topic: Absolutely nothing about Nicole!

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Par

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Allthelies wrote:I didn't read the comment but I did read her responses back to the person and it seemed like they may have been calling her a liar cause she said she had over 30 surgeries (I believe) to help and then ended up having a hysterectomy. So it seems there was a message unless she randomly tagged someone I think the comment was there. Also someone else responded to the same person so I'm pretty sure the comment did exist.
Thanks for posting love, yea, I figured she wasn't lying about the message because she was specific about where it came from and usually when she lies she just says "someone sent me a msg" without specifying where it came from.

I can tell ya that I am only 28 and I have had over 10 surgeries (I had surgeries late because it took a while to diagnose me). Thirty may be an exaggeration, but it may not be. My best friend has it and she is younger than me and has had 20 surgeries. She just had her hysterectomy last week. However, I think she may be exaggerating on it being OVER 30, that sounds really extreme. Especially since she said she got the hysterectomy at 26 yrs old. Why can't she just be honest? I'm not saying it wasn't 30, but OVER 30 at 26 years old just sounds really unlikely.

I will say that Endo 10 years ago wasn't really known about very much and she said she had the HYSTERECTOMY at 26, that means if she had over 30 surgeries before that that she was having surgeries at least over 16 years ago. Endo is a relatively new disease (as far as research), thus why I was diagnosed late. I dunno, something is odd about the timing.

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
lookawayitstragic wrote:I don't know, the way she lies about absolutely everything, I would have to see the comment myself before I believe it. It's strange how these ugly or threatening posts are never seen by anyone, we always hear it second hand from her. For a start us Bum Bitches here have been accused of all sorts of things and no one here has ever threatened her. Maybe someone mentioned that she should give her daughter the privacy she deserves and not discuss any issues she has on Snapchat and Nicole is doing damage control for her big fat mouth! Also no one here would say anything to hurt Emma, we all feel bad for her for the way her Mother treats her. Nope, not buying this latest bullshit, poor me, attention seeking crap.
<br abp="209"><br abp="210"><br abp="211">True. I wouldn't go as far as to say its not someone from here though. It could be a lurker, someone that doesn't post much, etc.....Not everyone that read and posts here are these incredible people either. Most of us are great people, but some aren't just like with all the other parts of the internet. Saying that is just as naive as saying that Nicole is an angel like some of her followers claim. You are right though that she could be lying. Although, usually when she lies (like about the death threats) she will say "someone sent me a msg" without specifying where she read it. Or she comments on something that someone clearly said on here. No one has talked about her Endo on here, well, except me :D . Oh and also the comment wasn't about Emma, it was about her......<br abp="212"><br abp="213">However, with her track record you could be right.
You're absolutely right, I can't vouch for everyone who comes to GG. If the comment was about her, I wonder how a conversation like that would come about, but I also havn't seen her Snapchats recently, so maybe something she said has prompted the comment, maybe you or someone else can fill me in, if you know. It seems "sceptical" is my middle name where Nicole is concerned, because every so often Nicole invents a drama that brings her loyal followers flocking to her offering their support.
I do want to comment on a past post of yours concerning the harness, someone on IG asked her if there was a reason Banjo wore his harness constantly, she said Tony only has one working hand so if she is not around, Banjo has to wear it until she takes it off. If it's similar to the harnesses I have, the two clips on them are a one handed deal to unclip them and then the harness falls off. I've no doubt that Tony has on going problems but he seems to do a lot of things with one working hand. Those clips are very firm, but I don't buy her excuse. I had internet problems myself at the time and couldn't reply to your comment.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

tellmemore wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:She said that someone on her Insta said something really terrible about her Endo. I didn't see the comment, but if its true then thats messed up. I have Endo and its one of the worst things (of the chronic conditions) that you can suffer with. The amount of surgeries I have had due to it and the infertility it causes, not to mention the excruciating pain, isn't something I would wish on my worst enemy. It also grows on other organs and can be really dangerous. Also, having a hysterectomy doesn't always cure it unfortunately. Its so sad that Emma has it. Its a very hard thing to deal with.

Im all for talking shiz about all the lying and scamming she does, but if someone really commented on her having Endo then thats really low. I hope it wasn't anyone from here because thats really taking it a bit far.
I agree. I felt bad when I heard her say Emma has it too. So young. Nobody deserves to have something like that. I am sorry to hear you've experienced that. We get one life and to have endometriosis is a curse. Especially the infertility that causes. I hope you are better now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much my love. I still have it along with a crap ton of other medical things, but I try to stay positive. Thank you for taking the time to write me that, it was very sweet. It is so sad that Emma, who is still a baby in this world, has it too. Hopefully it doesn't affect her fertility and she will go on to have a beautiful family of her own.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Thusa423 wrote:
lookawayitstragic wrote:
touchmymeow wrote:Isn't she like 40? And her youngest is like 11 so how could she have him if she had a hysterectomy at 25? Could be wrong, I don't know how old she is exactly. <br abp="903"><br abp="904"><br abp="905">Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe she is 38.
She's actually 37 and about to be 38 I think. If you look at her criminal record her DOB is on there.
And guys I know we can't trust a lot/most of what she says but this endo story actually seems to be making sense. I don't think she's lying about this one.

ETA: She did say in her insta that she counts her surgery a as all procedures she had related to endo so it's not just the laparoscopy.

I have Endo and there are no other procedures for the treatment of Endo, except for Lupron which is NOT a surgery. I am not denying she has it (I even defended her on the other page), but she did NOT have 33 surgeries.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

tellmemore wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:Omg guys on another note, she is wearing Manny's EXACT silver moon necklace in her newest snap!!!! Watch where she talks about people leaving her the mean comment, it's his exact necklace. The one he always wears and never takes off. Why does she do crazy stuff like that? That and she bought Kathleen's exact thick rimmed seeing glasses. She does creepy stuff like that so much. The necklace creeped me out even more though because it's the exact one and it's the one Manny never takes off. :| :?
My gosh I noticed that too. I was thinking hmmmm doesn't manny sport that little moon ? Geezzzz ...
Btw ..... It's so cute how you call them "seeing glasses " . We all have our own lingo from different parts of the country and world. Like how people get a kick out of how I call soda "pop".

Haha, thank you love. OMG, are you from Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Canada? I lived went to college up there and also call it Pop!!!! If you say Canada, I'm going to crap my pants because thats one of my fav places in the world lol :D .

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

budda83 wrote:
I'm sorry you suffer through this. I pray you get healthy and your pain goes away. I don't know much about the condition and I hope she isn't lying to get more people to feel sorry for her. It would be so wrong. Don't ever use medical conditions that people actually suffer through nicole to gain subs and empathy. That is going too far. I don't know if I believe nicole on anything she says because she lies so much and if she is a compulsive liar she won't even realize she is lying and will convince herself it happened. That is a serious mental issue. Something she should get help for. And Nicole. If you are reading this do not be ashamed of having mental issues. I have anxiety and depression and some issues with things. I got help. Nothing wrong with that. So I urge you to get help and please if you lie no one will believe you. So of you do have endo please understand that your story has to make sense. Women suffer from this condition and look up to people that voice themselves. Please don't lie about this nicole. That would be going too far

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Thank you my love for the well wishes. I agree with everything you said. I don't think she is lying about having Endo (because no decent human being would do that), but she didn't have 33 surgeries. I am sure she had many, but 33 isn't possible. Its even more impossible if she had a hysterectomy at 26. Thank you again my love for the well wishes, its very sweet.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:
Thusa423 wrote:
She's actually 37 and about to be 38 I think. If you look at her criminal record her DOB is on there.
And guys I know we can't trust a lot/most of what she says but this endo story actually seems to be making sense. I don't think she's lying about this one.

ETA: She did say in her insta that she counts her surgery a as all procedures she had related to endo so it's not just the laparoscopy.

To play devils advocate...there are not a lot of medical procedures, that could be considered an endometriosis-related procedure. It's primarily surgical unless she's counting yearly paps and colposcopies on abnormal cervical tissue, which would be absurd, as they aren't diagnostic in endo. I also can't see any health insurance paying for even 20 temporary procedures to the same area, let alone 33. Just my 2 cents. I get that people don't want to see this as a lie. I also don't think anyone is implying she hasn't dealt with reproductive issues, but to have her commenters attack a person over the asking of a logical question, is bound to put some doubt in others' minds.

You are 100% right Miss Buttercup, the only "procedure" used in the treatment of Endometriosis is a Laparoscopy. There is no other procedure that exists. The fact that she said that makes it even more suspicious to me. When you first get diagnosed (which is through a Laparoscopy) they give you 3 choices to help control it 1: you can get put on birthcontrol and see if it slows it from growing, 2: you get put on the Lupron shot which basically puts you into pre-menoupause and comes with its own dangerous host of issues, or 3 a Laparoscopy. The final suggestion is a full hysterectomy. You are very right though Buttercup, there is no other, other than what I mentioned above, treatment for Endometriosis.

Oh and Nicole, I just want to be clear, I completely believe you have Endo and I am glad that you at least started the conversation on it. Even if you only had 5-10 surgeries, it doesn't make your struggle with Endo any less real. I just wish that sometimes you wouldn't exaggerate things. You could have simply said "I am a long time sufferer with Endometriosis, had countless surgeries, and eventually it led to a full Hysterectomy.", thats all you had to say. When you exaggerate things it makes people question everything. Again, I am happy that you are bringing the conversation up and I hope that your baby can get her Endo under control. I know how hard it is for a young teenage girl to suffer through that. Luckily science is getting more an more amazing and Emma will probably have some amazing solutions that we didn't.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

truebooty wrote:Image

Sorry. I hate when people on gg bicker with each other, mainly because it ends up being a copy/paste of the YouTube comment sections that make me sick.

But. It always is pretty ridiculous when someone uses a trash thread or really any message board to tell your whole life story. When people go into novel-like descriptions about their medical diagnoses or relationship accomplishments I'm like waiting for what this has to do with YWP's stupid ass.

Anyway I have been partying for 3 days straight with Halloween and have missed hell of snaps and hundreds of posts. One thing I was curious to see here was Nicole's fabricated timeline of when supposedly she had a hysterectomy and how that conflicts with Emma's age...wasn't there something off about that? Maybe I'm counting wrong but I could have sworn that either had to be a lie OR it made previous statements a lie regarding Nicole's current age.

Like I said, I have a ton to read through still so maybe that will come up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Well, if you are referring to me, I never said anything about MY diagnoses. I actually just listed factual things about Endometriosis. It IS relevant because the latest drama with her has to do with that. I never once listed my diagnoses or treatment. I have also never mentioned my relationship on here so I am not sure if you are referring to me or not. Anyway, the Endo part was very relevant. All I said was that I had it, I didn't go into any sort of detail so I'm not sure who you are referring to? Also, as far as I can tell none of us were arguing with eachother? I dunno maybe you are referring to a few pages back, not sure. No one has argued here at all.....
Last edited by WhisperingSoul on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

tellmemore wrote:
Awe you call it POP too !! Close guess but ....I'm actually from Chicago!! I haven't had the chance to go to Canada but a good friend met someone on Facebook and gave up everything and moved there. Gave away his shares of the business and everything ! It must be a magical place.

Ahh, dangit, I always forget Chicago. I've always wanted to go there, but have never been. Yea, Canada is so beautiful :P .

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

I thought ALL the information you gave about endometriosis was interesting and relevant to the topic. I see NOTHING wrong with relating ones life experiences into posts. Bullying others by saying they talk themselves up as too perfect or passive aggressive posts accusing others of talking about their own medical situations is no better. It's hypocritical because YOU are using a entire post to talk about YOUR topics of choice. Well, forgive us all who's posts don't please you Madame :roll: . Seriously relax people, lashing out at others is what makes this site a scary place to post and gives it a bad name. If you don't like someone's posts, move on!

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

pinkladyalley35 wrote:I thought ALL the information you gave about endometriosis was interesting and relevant to the topic. I see NOTHING wrong with relating ones life experiences into posts. Bullying others by saying they talk themselves up as too perfect or passive aggressive posts accusing others of talking about their own medical situations is no better. It's hypocritical because YOU are using a entire post to talk about YOUR topics of choice. Well, forgive us all who's posts don't please you Madame :roll: . Seriously relax people, lashing out at others is what makes this site a scary place to post and gives it a bad name. If you don't like someone's posts, move on!

Thank you love :-). The odd thing is that I never mentioned anything about my diagnoses and I have never said what my job in the real world is or if I have a spouse or not. The information I gave was basic info. None of us were arguing either so I am honestly confused on what Truebooty was talking about. Like you said above Endo was VERY relevant as that was the latest drama with her.

Thank you for backing my up love, it is much appreciated, especially since I was confused as to what she was talking about. Oh and I love your username, it reminds me of the Pink Lady apples I eat all the time :D .

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

tellmemore wrote:
Rosebudx22 wrote:I can't stop laughing about her saying she turned the invite down. She was probably drooling over everyone's snaps from the party. Wishing she could be there kissing the booties of everyone she wishes she could be.
(Oh, and I am from WNY and I call it pop)

Lol you're too funny about the booty kissing. Actually I also caught her saying that her son slammed his finger in a locker and it may have been broken and guess what this dip shit said. She'll wait till TOMORROW to take him to the ER. Nicole was supposed to be a nurse ????? Come on ya dumb ass , what if his finger was broke and you waited ?????? Poor kid in pain !?!? I would have been in the ER IMMEDIATELY if I thought a loved one broke a bone. Wtf!!!

Oh they say Pop in NY too ? We have something else in common, in my opinion we have the best food!!!

I have heard that you guys have amazing food. I live in Dallas and we are also known for having amazing food and the most restaurants per mile or something like that. I want to go to Chicago just to eat you guys' pizza!!!! They say its even better than New York pizza. I had pizza when I went to New York and it was pretty good though.

Oh and on the topic of Nicole, yea she def has SWF syndrome :D .

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

I have two very special friends on GG, one is my dearest CWTA and the other is WhisperingSoul. I take offense to anyone hurting either of their feelings- unwarranted, because they are genuinely the kindest people. They are always courteous and generous to their fellow posters, have welcomed many of you and Truebooty's attack was unwarranted and quite frankly perplexing.

WhisperingSoul is known to be delicate with others and deserves to be treated as such. I am seeing a trend here as of late; posters are getting ballsy and snippy with one another; seems like they are trying to assert their power; it happened to Budda too and that's unacceptable. Please don't make others feel subconscious or unwanted, it's not your call nor your place. Let us leave members unfettered, we all have a right to voice our grievances, so everybody should be more accommodating.

The Endo posts were ABSOLUTELY relevant to the topic, it was about Nicole's Endo! Our thread is meant to be the tamest and most hospitable, please let's not lose site of that. I don't want another Trisha Paytas thread where arguments ruin the experience and force shy posters into hiding.

WhisperingSoul my dear, I was so saddened and heartbroken hearing your turmoil with Endo, my sister suffers from it and it has wreaked havoc on her poor body. Your are in my prayers my love.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Re: Off-topic: Absolutely nothing about Nicole!

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

ALL the Endometriosis posts that were moved here should have been moved to the proof Nicole is lying thread. I think moving them to a NOTHING about Nicole thread compared with such off topic posts as pizza, is down right insulting. Whispering Soul through her first hand knowledge of endometriosis proved that Nicole is exaggerating. I also find it interesting that my post was moved here, but True Booty's response to me was not.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
truebooty wrote:Image

Sorry. I hate when people on gg bicker with each other, mainly because it ends up being a copy/paste of the YouTube comment sections that make me sick.

But. It always is pretty ridiculous when someone uses a trash thread or really any message board to tell your whole life story. When people go into novel-like descriptions about their medical diagnoses or relationship accomplishments I'm like waiting for what this has to do with YWP's stupid ass.

Anyway I have been partying for 3 days straight with Halloween and have missed hell of snaps and hundreds of posts. One thing I was curious to see here was Nicole's fabricated timeline of when supposedly she had a hysterectomy and how that conflicts with Emma's age...wasn't there something off about that? Maybe I'm counting wrong but I could have sworn that either had to be a lie OR it made previous statements a lie regarding Nicole's current age.

Like I said, I have a ton to read through still so maybe that will come up.

Well, if you are referring to me, I never said anything about MY diagnoses. I actually just listed factual things about Endometriosis. It IS relevant because the latest drama with her has to do with that. I never once listed my diagnoses or treatment. I have also never mentioned my relationship on here so I am not sure if you are referring to me or not. Anyway, the Endo part was very relevant. All I said was that I had it, I didn't go into any sort of detail so I'm not sure who you are referring to? Also, as far as I can tell none of us were arguing with eachother? I dunno maybe you are referring to a few pages back, not sure. No one has argued here at all.....
Hi. This is the first time I've looked at this thread so I apologize I didn't reply sooner.

I honestly don't recall which poster went into so much detail (I don't want to search back, sorry), but it sounds like you're saying here repeatedly that I couldn't have been referring to you for various reasons. So don't worry about it - if none of my post refers to you then surely it wasn't about you. I hope that clears things up.

And the bickering - I was referring to myself. Because when I brought up the point about people in GG going on and on about their own personal lives (not just that thread, and not just in the most recent pages, although there was most certainly alot of that regarding how YWP and her husband interact and people's individual Endo journeys), I could see how even my bringing it up could appear argumentative. So basically I was like, "sorry to seem like I may be bickering because I hate when people bicker..."

At least that's what I remember my intention was. It was a while ago and it's been a busy few weeks.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”