Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Part 5

VerucaSeaSalt

Re: Old Has-been and Tarnished(Young, Wild and Polished)~Par

Post by VerucaSeaSalt »

I'm mystified as to how in the world she has so many subscribers. And they LOVE her?! I have never made it through one of her videos without putting it on mute,her snapchats...I can't. She is just a mess of a human being. And that's the image she consciously CHOOSES to put out into the world. I'd be mortified. That's all I have to judge you on,boo,and I am not impressed. If any of her devoted camel toed horde is lurking...explain the appeal. Seriously. No tea,no shade. Tell me why you enjoy this person so very much. I will concede that she is very good at answering questions/comments on her YT and IG from what I've seen. But otherwise..nope. Don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VerucaSeaSalt

Post by VerucaSeaSalt »

I must add that I do love her nail vids. But there are a buttload of videos out there that get to the damn point and don't ramble endlessly. Ok now I'm done.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by theone »

her makeup is the same EVERY time :o :o :o

what is it with her Jeffree Star ass kissing......... it is so obvious

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by kayblinky01 »

Ok, wtf! She said that she is doing an indie nail polish brands faves video on snap today and was debating on even uploading it because one or two of the companies don't have the polish in stock. Then she quickly adds "it's not sponsored or anything".

1. Mmmk, then why would it matter if they're in stock or not? I understand people may want to buy them but do you actually think there's going to be this MASSIVE rush of people simply based off your video?! Talk about thinking super highly of yourself there camel toe.

2. Second if you are not getting paid then it really shouldn't matter that they aren't fully stocked. Why wouldn't you just do the video regardless?! There's going to be a ton of brands in there. So what if one or two aren't fully stocked.

Something smells fishy to me....

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

kayblinky01 wrote:Image

Ok, wtf! She said that she is doing an indie nail polish brands faves video on snap today and was debating on even uploading it because one or two of the companies don't have the polish in stock. Then she quickly adds "it's not sponsored or anything".

1. Mmmk, then why would it matter if they're in stock or not? I understand people may want to buy them but do you actually think there's going to be this MASSIVE rush of people simply based off your video?! Talk about thinking super highly of yourself there camel toe.

2. Second if you are not getting paid then it really shouldn't matter that they aren't fully stocked. Why wouldn't you just do the video regardless?! There's going to be a ton of brands in there. So what if one or two aren't fully stocked.

Something smells fishy to me....

She's lying as usual!!!!! AND.....She's full of shit

Thusa423
Learner
Learner

Post by Thusa423 »

She still hasn't washed that nasty mop on top of her head. I can't watch her snaps anymore until she washes that ish.

mascaralovingme
Informer
Informer

Post by mascaralovingme »

Who knows if she even did a video on those indie nail brands. She's got an excuse for every damn thing!!

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

WaltGrace wrote:
tellmemore wrote:So guys I watched it. OMG
If I wasn't warned ahead of time I would have been shocked seeing that. That's a head of grease of several days of not washing. It's so thick. I can just imagine the smell. The strands were so greasy they looked like spike sections of grease. Omg YES the poor beanie I think it's gonna run away too!!!! OMG I'm grossed out. Now WHY would anyone want to post that humiliation ? Oh I know because she doesn't care. She's down at that level.
OMG I feel nautious. Seriously. I hope the beanie is two times smaller with balls hanging off everywhere today because that'll mean she actually washed it lol
But I don't think so. I'm sure those balls were from her hood rubbing it.
All u have to say if you guys made me lmao with all the posts. I went to sleep and checked it before I wake up my sleeping angel and OMG I'm dying. You guys made my day.

I am pretty sure that she said her hair was wet.
Lol, as grossed out as I was initially, WaltGrace is right, her hair was wet from the shower lol, it wasn't grease. I was freaked out for a sec though haha.

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

I can't even watch her Snaps anymore. I just can't fathom why these companies are sending her product. The Benefit box made me physically ill. I don't begrudge someone who works hard at this as a job. Tati puts a lot of time and effort into her channel, I don't think twice when she's given something. But this hag rarely makes a decent video and is being sent oodles and oodles of product. It's disgusting. Like her beanie. (I had to slap on a beanie today because my husband came home to take me to lunch and my hair was still wet. I thought of all of you. :rofl: Don't worry, guys, I came home after and dried and styled it. )

ETA: It further disgusts me that she can't give Emma ANY of what she gets. If I had got that Advent calendar, which she clearly doesn't need because they gave her full sizes of everything, my first thought would have been my teen daughter (if I had one.)

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

Hahahaha total GG shout out from ol' crusty camel herself. She is going candle shopping (gasp!) bright and early tomorrow and she will be there at 10am with her beanie on and "don't you judge her" if you see her there.

Why does she think it's cool to casually mention us? Like do you think we think it's cool you read here or something? Because we don't...? You'd think with how much you read here you'd get the hint about your behavior but you're obviously that dense.

With that being said since you do frequent this site so much can you do us a favor? It'd be reeeeealllly great if you could stop doing that thing where you say something, then pause, then quickly move the camera up to your face/eye and say something even more dumb in your played out Miranda voice? You do it in practically every snap and it somehow makes you look even sillier than you already do.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

WaltGrace wrote:I can't even watch her Snaps anymore. I just can't fathom why these companies are sending her product. The Benefit box made me physically ill. I don't begrudge someone who works hard at this as a job. Tati puts a lot of time and effort into her channel, I don't think twice when she's given something. But this hag rarely makes a decent video and is being sent oodles and oodles of product. It's disgusting. Like her beanie. (I had to slap on a beanie today because my husband came home to take me to lunch and my hair was still wet. I thought of all of you. :rofl: Don't worry, guys, I came home after and dried and styled it. )

ETA: It further disgusts me that she can't give Emma ANY of what she gets. If I had got that Advent calendar, which she clearly doesn't need because they gave her full sizes of everything, my first thought would have been my teen daughter (if I had one.)
I know, this part made me actually sad. That women gets so much shit and the kid asked for a SHOWER CAP!!!! As if thats even an extra thing, its a basic toiletry for most people. She wouldn't give her child a shower cap she got for free?

Also, the candle stuff is getting ridiculous and its so sick at this point. She bought a ton on black Friday and now she is getting more? She said her husband told her not to get anymore (she has to have at LEAST 50 due to all the ones I counted from the past month).

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

A lot of gurus will apologize while they show PR stuff like "please don't think I'm bragging; I will stop if you want...otherwise if you want me to show you I'll keep snapping the stuff I get sent". YWP has also said that recently.

I watch all the unboxing snaps from popular youtubers and that Benefit one was the closest I've ever seen to being outright show offy. I don't know if it's just her tone, or the fact that she KEPT snapping about it, showing it from like 4 or 5 different setups. Idk. It got to the point where it seemed like bad manners.

I don't think she realizes it because she's a tacky person in general.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

theone wrote:her makeup is the same EVERY time :o :o :o

what is it with her Jeffree Star ass kissing......... it is so obvious
OMG YESS!!! I can literally feel my eyes rolling to the very depths of the back of my skull every time I hear her brass kissing a.k.a brand ass kissing! She does it with every brand she DOESNT get PR from!
But the funniest part is the bitch is either too cheap it way to fkn high up on that horse to even spend a sufficient amount on whomevers ass she's kissing.
I.e. Jeffree star- bought 2 liquid lipsticks
Anastasia- bought 1 highlighter and 2 shadows oh! And 2 liquid lippies
Etc etc....
I think it's funny how in the beginning of her channel it was nothing for her to drop HUNDREDS LITERALLY on whatever brand she was gushing over yet now she buys a couple of items and over exaggerates HOOOW GGGOOOOODDDTT (Image️ did u guys like the T on the end I snuck in there... That's a whole other rant btw Image) they are until OH!! Look so and so sent me PR! Then they're a list of bullshit in snapchat jus like the rest of the brands.
You guys realize too brands send her things bc she is the ONLY YT'er who talks about each and every solitary piece she gets sent! Do ur research you'll see. Brands eat that shit up!!

Keeping my fingers crossed jeffree is smart like Anastasia and is very selective as to who he wants representing his brand! I've said it before and I'll say it again she doesn't get Anastasia bc they want their products repped by PROFESSIONALS not middle aged house wives with God complexes!
End rant.

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

Oh yeah! Also wanted to mention that I really think people like her bc she is a lot more relatable than other youtubers. I saw a video that Samantha from batalash posted recently where she talked about people now a days are getting more into youtubers who DONT portray a "perfect life". With a perfect house and badass vehicles and perfect relationships bc people hold themselves up to those standards in turn making them feel bad about themselves.
With Nicole she's not the prettiest, or awesome at doing makeup, doesn't live in a house that looks like a Z Gallery add so people relate to that! Bc that's who we are!
So it doesn't matter what she does, or how stupid she is, how many non uploaded videos she has excuses for or even how badly her makeup is applied bc at the end of the day she is relatable and someone of that stature being able to hang with the big dogs like Patrick and manny (even as over exaggerated as she makes their friendship out to be) it gives people hope that even tho they're not the prettiest or the best at makeup they can do things too.
Sorry to get all dr Phil up in here but I always see y'all commenting "why do people like her still" she lies, she's gross, she's talentless, AND let's face it a hardened criminal, I really do believe THATS WHY!
It took me watching Sams video to realize it bc as with the rest of you I kept asking myself the same questions!!

aChippedCup2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aChippedCup2 »

Two things:

1) How does she consider what she films even a GRWM. If I am not mistaken, GRWM stands for Get Ready With Me... How is she getting ready when 10 minutes after she applies the makeup she takes a bath and washes it all off? She can't call it a tutorial, that would require her to actually be able to teach anything, but she most definitely should not call it a GRWM as she's not getting ready for anything besides bed!!!!
2) Did anyone else notice that she keeps mentioning on snap chat how she has Sephora gift cards to spend, yet she says that Sephora sent her 2 $25 off of $50 cards... Um, does she not know the difference between a gift card and a coupon? I don't know why but this bugs the crap out of me!!! It's a damn coupon! Not a damn gift card!

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

chattycathy01 wrote:Oh yeah! Also wanted to mention that I really think people like her bc she is a lot more relatable than other youtubers. I saw a video that Samantha from batalash posted recently where she talked about people now a days are getting more into youtubers who DONT portray a "perfect life". With a perfect house and badass vehicles and perfect relationships bc people hold themselves up to those standards in turn making them feel bad about themselves.
With Nicole she's not the prettiest, or awesome at doing makeup, doesn't live in a house that looks like a Z Gallery add so people relate to that! Bc that's who we are!
So it doesn't matter what she does, or how stupid she is, how many non uploaded videos she has excuses for or even how badly her makeup is applied bc at the end of the day she is relatable and someone of that stature being able to hang with the big dogs like Patrick and manny (even as over exaggerated as she makes their friendship out to be) it gives people hope that even tho they're not the prettiest or the best at makeup they can do things too.
Sorry to get all dr Phil up in here but I always see y'all commenting "why do people like her still" she lies, she's gross, she's talentless, AND let's face it a hardened criminal, I really do believe THATS WHY!
It took me watching Sams video to realize it bc as with the rest of you I kept asking myself the same questions!!

The relatable thing used to be the case with her, but the reason so many have changed their minds about her is because she stopped being that way. Now her every thought is consumed with hobnobbing and worshipping the ground those dingleberry youtubers walk on. That's why people don't understand why she still has fans- because she's NOT about that relatable life. Like, aggressively not about it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
WaltGrace wrote:I can't even watch her Snaps anymore. I just can't fathom why these companies are sending her product. The Benefit box made me physically ill. I don't begrudge someone who works hard at this as a job. Tati puts a lot of time and effort into her channel, I don't think twice when she's given something. But this hag rarely makes a decent video and is being sent oodles and oodles of product. It's disgusting. Like her beanie. (I had to slap on a beanie today because my husband came home to take me to lunch and my hair was still wet. I thought of all of you. :rofl: Don't worry, guys, I came home after and dried and styled it. )

I know, this part made me actually sad. That women gets so much shit and the kid asked for a SHOWER CAP!!!! As if thats even an extra thing, its a basic toiletry for most people. She wouldn't give her child a shower cap she got for free?

Also, the candle stuff is getting ridiculous and its so sick at this point. She bought a ton on black Friday and now she is getting more? She said her husband told her not to get anymore (she has to have at LEAST 50 due to all the ones I counted from the past month).
I think I've said it before but I really am starting to think something is off. It's not normal to buy that many candles. She thinks it's cute/funny but it's gone way past that. We joke about her being a hoarder, I think she is but also a shopaholic. I get excited about SOME things that I buy, she gets excited about everything, even yogurt. My MIL used to be like that. Shopping was a high for her. I knew that on some level but I was shopping with her one time when she came across a sale (that was her thing) and this physical change came over her and her face lit up and she was just so excited. It was pens. PENS!

I wish she'd stop freaking out every time Emma enters the room. Put down your phone, be grateful that your teen daughter even wants to hang out with you, and chat with her. Show her your stuff, OFFER HER SOMETHING. I know she says she's not into makeup but offer anyway. Then when she goes back to doing her own thing you can pick up the phone again. It will still be there. :(

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I cannot wait for her KohGenDo in colour 143 to arrive!!!! She says she will use it with fake tan !!! LOL !!! OMG She'll need to go to somewhere near the equator for a month for it to match her !!! She's more of a 113 and I'm not a beauty guru/make up artist . Can any beauty 'guru' actually match their shade correctly ???? It would actually match Tina Turner's skin tone (how fabulous is that woman for 76 years old??? OMFG - I love that woman - going completely off topic- I've seen her 3 times in concert!!!). Why do youtube beauty gurus think that a really dark foundation looks good with a pure white scalp poking through ? It's NOT cute ! :o
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”