KathleenLies--Part 6

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLies--Part 6

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Helloitsmeee wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
ilyria wrote:She disabled the comments cause there was people bashing Jacass Hill in them all over the place.
What were they saying/bashing? And why disable it? It's stupid. :?
They were bashing Jaclyn hill cause she was going on and on about how good the Josie Maran(?) foundation was and Kat and another youtuber said it was shit and everyone was bashing Jac for lying lol
Is Kathleen scared to piss off "Queen Hackyln?" :? :roll: :rofl:

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by EurekaMreum »

The fact that almost two years ago she was saying that she'd like to write a book makes me sad, FFS she has plenty of time to do it! What happened to that dream? What is Youtube doing to her?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

EurekaMreum wrote:The fact that almost two years ago she was saying that she'd like to write a book makes me sad, FFS she has plenty of time to do it! What happened to that dream? What is Youtube doing to her?
I bet it would have had a 4th grade reading level though... :oops: :?

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by skinny_boho »

EurekaMreum wrote:The fact that almost two years ago she was saying that she'd like to write a book makes me sad, FFS she has plenty of time to do it! What happened to that dream? What is Youtube doing to her?
Isn't her favorite "author" Nicholas Sparks..? :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

skinny_boho wrote:
Yes! Funny thing is I live in North Carolina and my husband showed me where he lives. Supposedly his wife divorced him after catching him in their bed with another man. No wonder his books are always sooooo romantic! :tu: :rofl:

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

skinny_boho wrote:
Yes! Funny thing is I live in North Carolina and my husband showed me where he lives. Supposedly his wife divorced him after catching him in their bed with another man. No wonder his books are always sooooo romantic! :tu: :rofl:
OMG :rofl: please tweet that to Kathleen, I would LOVE to see how she reacts...

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Shock no new video tomorrow either. She's just soooooo busy watching Netflix and playing with her dogs to film a ten minute video :roll:

Suliko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Suliko »

i got a fishy feeling after her July favorites video, especially the part where she goes on and on about how she used to love liners in the pot. And now suddenly when she has a mr.Bing as a liner in a pot she "discovered" a perfect brush for pot liners. I might be paranoid of course but I would not be surprised that in her next video she will use mr bing with that brush and rave about to boost the sales :D
English is not my first language

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

Her makeup all around made her look sick in the favorites video, that eyeliner is HORRID

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

skinny_boho wrote:
skinny_boho wrote:
OMG :rofl: please tweet that to Kathleen, I would LOVE to see how she reacts...
Ha! I am so tempted to!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Helloitsmeee wrote:Shock no new video tomorrow either. She's just soooooo busy watching Netflix and playing with her dogs to film a ten minute video :roll:
Right!!? Oh yeah she is sooooo busy (Doing what? watching Netflix?) Come on.. you watch Netflix soooo much to be entertained. In a way, that's what YOU do, Kathleen, for your subscribers. Um, ahem, so F*cking get off your ass and FILM something!! Videos literally take less than 15 minutes to film. To me what takes the longest is actually putting my makeup on BEFORE I sit down to film. She doesn't even TRY with her makeup (or, ahem, her hair anymore!) :roll: C'MON GIRL! Get your shit together!!
Suliko wrote:i got a fishy feeling after her July favorites video, especially the part where she goes on and on about how she used to love liners in the pot. And now suddenly when she has a mr.Bing as a liner in a pot she "discovered" a perfect brush for pot liners. I might be paranoid of course but I would not be surprised that in her next video she will use mr bing with that brush and rave about to boost the sales :D
OMG that sounds so REAL. I bet it happens too! Maybe she will even read this and do that! Wow, she's just such a SELLOUT! :| :| :|

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

As expected she started rewatching a show on Netflix today. She could've filmed and uploaded later in the day but nope!

Kat you need to get your shit together!!!

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Am i the only one that thinks this is the most unflattering angle of kathleen Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Helloitsmeee wrote:As expected she started rewatching a show on Netflix today. She could've filmed and uploaded later in the day but nope!

It's actually fun to film. Why is she sooooo unmotivated? Your true colors show through your Social Media. You're too busy to film (but have the time to REwatch a show?!) W.T.F.!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

I dont post here often but I noticed Ofra was on Hautelook this week. And guess what, they had kathleen's liquid lipsticks for half price at $9. I checked kathleen's social media and she makes NO mention of it, probably because she won't get a cut. Just thought it was funny, especially because she also collabed with Hautelook at one point too.

steffxmermaid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by steffxmermaid »

cassandra16xo wrote:Image

Am i the only one that thinks this is the most unflattering angle of kathleen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a terrible photo she looks awkward and this style does not fit her at all! not kathleen's fault tho, in the benefit ones she looked much better, even the ColourPop were alright.

reeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reeth »

So this is my first post ever and I had to registrer now that I'm forever traumatised.
On Kathleen's behalf, I knew this was gonna happen. I was almost certain, but in my defense I actually saw the product physically before buying it and it looked way different.
I bought Point Zero from her collab with CP, mostly because I wanted to try the satin formula and also cause I love brown lips. BEHOLD my surprise when I swap the shit on my lips and they are literally the worst color. I even tried to spin it and told to myself to give it to my sister because she has deeper skin tone than me, and it's pretty much the same awful grey unwearable color.
And lets talk about that ultra satin formula, that ain't satin. Actually I would say it's perhaps a more liquidy dupe for the ofra cosmetics, it just isn't transfer proof...

DISSAPOINTED FOREVER.

BUT I KNEW, it was gonna happen. So like. I guess. It isn't like kathleen was lying and more like her lips are quite pigmented and mine i guess not and it looked like dead poop on me.
But that formula, omg. I felt onto the hype she always complains about, and it wasn't pretty. Don't buy it srsly.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

wow those MUG promo photos are awful!!!! She is collabing on a highlighter palette..... And they show a dark almost boudoir-esque photo to promote it!?!?! :rofl: That satin glove is too big for her and looks awkward as well. They should have done a light fun filled glowy promo... cuz she is you know.. KathleenLIGHTS!!!

reeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reeth »

Helloitsmeee wrote:As expected she started rewatching a show on Netflix today. She could've filmed and uploaded later in the day but nope!

It's actually fun to film. Why is she sooooo unmotivated? Your true colors show through your Social Media. You're too busy to film (but have the time to REwatch a show?!) W.T.F.!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
I know like to get into topic. lol
I suffer from general anxiety, and I had an awful year, truly, the worst because I also had depression. And is one of those things you honestly won't fully understand until you find yourself in that place, waking past noon every day trying to go to sleep at 6am, and leaving bed seems like the freaking hardest thing to do. (there's a really good talk about this on TED), and like the ted guy explains it, it isn't that you are SAD about leaving the bed, it's just like you have been drained of all your vitality.

Now with this being said, I do remember seeing Kathleen's first anxiety video and feeling my eyes watery cause I do feel her frustration was honest but also remember her saying she didn't want to take medication for it. And I understand this partly, but I remember it upset me. Why? Because even though sometimes it's a very personal decision (whether or not to take meds) there's a misconception surrounding mental health diseases, as if it were up to the person alone to overcome it, as if taking meds was cheating. But depression and anxiety is just like getting the flu, you treat yourself with medicine that will help you with the symptoms. It won't cure you, but it will make it easier for your body to cure itself.

And putting it simple, if you don't -get that- you don't get any better.

I remember when she hit 2m followers on youtube and it was during the weekend or something, and she went completely AWOL. For me that was reason to freakin grab your phone, film a thank you 3 min video and upload it. But she was apparently to busy and missed Monday, and apparently she CAN'T possibly upload a day that isn't on her schedule, unless if it's an ad. And that's the worst merchandising i've ever seen. To which I made the mistake of commenting on her instagram about it, and an horde of "the best subscribers" started attacking me telling me that they were happy she open her life to them, and that i should appreciate it and i was like... erm.. it's her job. And she isn't dealing with anxiety, because if she were she would publish her damn videos when it's needed, but still she takes a lot of pride in not been medicated, which it's stupid if you see it as any other disease.
wow those MUG promo photos are awful!!!! She is collabing on a highlighter palette..... And they show a dark almost boudoir-esque photo to promote it!?!?! :rofl: That satin glove is too big for her and looks awkward as well. They should have done a light fun filled glowy promo... cuz she is you know.. KathleenLIGHTS!!!
Regarding this bad merchandising I want to point out something I haven't seen people talked about here (maybe I didn't read it) but regarding that pic she posted on twitter to Origins talking about her breakout... didn't she had the MUG shoot just before that ? Besides she has mentioned it twice, on twitter and then a video, that the breakout was caused by a completely different thing, and I'm like, why the heck would you say that something broke you out because you had a photo shoot, because then indirectly you are telling me make up geek broke you out so wtf.

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Post by EurekaMreum »

I thought the same about the photoshoot, isn't it supposed to be a highlighter advertisement? She doesn't look as glowy as we've seen her before (we all know she loves to shine like a disco ball), what kind of publicity is that?

Return to “KathleenLights”