KathleenLies Part 4

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLies Part 4

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Ilyria wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Ilyria wrote:Sweats are fine. They are comfy and good for doing work around the house in and staying warm. But stained shirts are not. Ever. You do not film in stuff like that. I dont care how old and beloved the shirt is to you, it stays in the pajama drawer lol.
Yeah but when you are filming- you should look presentable. I get that it's cold.. hence the sweats. Wait, she lives in Miami- I'm from there, it never gets cold! :roll:
When you're used to 80 degree days 50 makes you feel cold. My Aunt grew up in the midwest and when she comes back to visit from Florida if it's anywhere under 60 she complains it's freezing here lol. I think she definitely should have changed her shirt but I see nothing wrong with a nice pair of sweats being worn.
It's just that greasy shirt that really surprised me I suppose. I mean like, wow. 1.5 million people watch you- do you NOT care? :?

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Youtubeallday »

Unsubbed from this lazy motherfucker. She is so stupid and vapid that she thinks "I know this is similar to many other looks I've done" is a fantastic enough excuse for her laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm over her channel. She used to seem real, passionate and different than the rest of the fake YT'ers out there. Now it's all plugs & promotions (HOW many times can you tweet and instagram about that damn Ofra liquid lipstick???! :roll: ) It's all obvious sponsorships now. BTW- I recently learned why these YT'ers do so many "HAULS" they get vouchers to shop online for FREE at places like Sephora, Lulu's etc.. :x

Remember her "I hate sponsorship videos" Kat Chat? WHERE is that girl?!! :? :|

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by skinny_boho »

Her latest look is EXACTLY the same as one Jaclyn did a few weeks ago, her everyday glam something? With the Ombre Rouge palette used in order :o :roll:

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I agree she keeps doing the same looks as other you tubers. But they don't all get vouchers to shop. Most Spends their hard earned money for their makeup. A friend of mine had over 400, 000 subs and she is constantly spending her own money. Its irritating to see all these you tubers get all this makeup and refuse to use and review it

smile!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rocki5977 wrote:I agree she keeps doing the same looks as other you tubers. But they don't all get vouchers to shop. Most Spends their hard earned money for their makeup. A friend of mine had over 400, 000 subs and she is constantly spending her own money. Its irritating to see all these you tubers get all this makeup and refuse to use and review it

smile!
Oh, so they buy it all?

littlemeg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by littlemeg »

I personally don't mind her repeated makeup tutorials. they're easy to recreate for someone like me who doesn't have the luxury of time to do my makeup for work. but, her latest tutorial, it's driving me insane. that excessive highlight on her face makes her look greasy and dirty. maybe, she should lessen up the highlight on her nose or something.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
rocki5977 wrote:I agree she keeps doing the same looks as other you tubers. But they don't all get vouchers to shop. Most Spends their hard earned money for their makeup. A friend of mine had over 400, 000 subs and she is constantly spending her own money. Its irritating to see all these you tubers get all this makeup and refuse to use and review it

smile!
Oh, so they buy it all?
No I didn't say that buy it all. I'm saying I see many comments where everyone gets everything for free and I know that not to be the case. Some and most buy a lot more than people think.

smile!

estrelladelmar123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by estrelladelmar123 »

She really needs to start experimenting more with different colors, because all of her makeup looks are starting to look the same. I mean, look at all the makeup that she has and constantly keeps on buying, im sure she can get a little bit more inspired and try to be more creative.

Post by Guest »

Kathleen could do more inspiring looks if maybe she applied for a course in beauty/makeup, she has plenty of time on her hands and seeing as she continues to upload beauty tutorials then it would help her a great deal to develop some new skill and techniques, she has potential she's a pretty girl but she's throwing all that away by "making do" with whatever the hell she's doing now.

Oh! And she could do a fashion course too! Lol

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

wasn't there supposed to be a new video from her today? it doesn't appear in my subscriptions and I can't see it on her channel either :roll:
Winter is coming!

Greenteadaifuku
Talker
Talker

Post by Greenteadaifuku »

everdrean wrote:wasn't there supposed to be a new video from her today? it doesn't appear in my subscriptions and I can't see it on her channel either :roll:
Not seeing a new video either!

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

Greenteadaifuku wrote:
everdrean wrote:wasn't there supposed to be a new video from her today? it doesn't appear in my subscriptions and I can't see it on her channel either :roll:
she said she was doing 2 a week... maybe it's whenever she feels like it now lol :roll:

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

gmm007 wrote:
Greenteadaifuku wrote:
she said she was doing 2 a week... maybe it's whenever she feels like it now lol :roll:
:FU:

(not you gmm007, Kathleen!)

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Blech. I see she posted a pic of Jaclyn wearing Havana Nights. Which is hilarious to me because Jaclyn kept making faces that the lippie was wearing off. And it was so bad she said she scrubbed it off her lips! :roll:

Yeah I actually just recently bought my first LaSplash liquid lipsticks. I am still testing them out but so far I like them better than ColourPop, and anything else Kat recommends. I really like the Kat Von D formula.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ haaha Jaclyn didn't like the lippe? Where can I see that?

I still can't get over the POINTLESS "Update Video" why even post that at all? She could have easily added in a 30 second "update" to the beginning or ending of any other regular video uploaded. It was all information we have already heard over 5x by now anyway... :roll:

ALSO- Why state you can only post 2x a week instead of 3 .. but not mention WHICH DAYS they would be going up, instead of leaving a void yesterday and no explanation at all? I mean at least tweet that there is no video and when the next one will be.

This girl is so lazy as stupid AF! :? :roll: :|

MakeupJedi
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupJedi »

¿Can someone please explain this?

subir fotos online

I used to love her so so soooo much! Now she's just BLAH! I even got her collabs with Ofra, but this change of her personality is just BS!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

EXACTLY! She has changed. She used to come across so sweet, humble and kinda shy. Watch ANY of her videos from 2013- THAT'S the Kathleen I subscribed to. The new one is cocky, overtly confident yet lazy and boring now. I miss the OG Kathleen... :| :(

Post by Guest »

-kat hates miami because a lot of negative things happened there and she never wants to go back there.
-she moves to miami because of danny's job, right? (someone correct me if i'm wrong)
-danny quits his job (or he may have lost it which is a possibility according to this thread). now he wants to be an independent contractor.
-so why don't they move back to mississippi? she has no reason to be in miami anymore. can't danny be a contractor in mississippi?
-oh because they're getting a custom house built.

idk man this isn't adding up :? kat said she NEVER wanted to go back to miami and now here she is. wouldn't danny know how she feels about miami? i mean he IS her husband after all. he wouldn't make her move there unless it was absolutely necessary. there is definitely something she isn't sharing. i know this is a stretch, but i feel like she moved there against her own will. :?

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

She doesn't even seem remotely interested or happy that she's getting a house built for her. I feel like that's such a cool and exciting thing to happen and she just seems stressed as hell.

Also, I hate when YTers hint they're coming out with something but won't say what or when. Looks like more eyeshadows... Colourpop maybe??

Return to “KathleenLights”