towerprep
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLies Part 3

Post by towerprep »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
towerprep wrote: I'm pretty sure no one cares if you can read all their comments, I know I don't. You don't get to tell anyone how or what they can post or that they have to get out, you do not have one of those cute little Moderator titles under your name...let's leave that kind of stuff to the professionals. :tu:

And just because you and I know that baby momma can't get money that Kathleen makes, doesn't mean that the friends posting knew that!
I just find it funny that they are INCORRECTLY posting in the trash a guru when all they do is try to contradict every person who says anything negative about Kathleen, and kindly reminded them they should go on the rave board. Give Kathleen my regards ;)

Kind of common knowledge you can't get money off of your baby daddy's spouse if they have no business connection to the baby daddy. :P I mean wouldn't it be funny if someone married a billioniare and all of a sudden their ex wife wants to get money from the billionaire just because they got married. The law doesn't work that way in the USA, it's to ensure the dad pays child support not try to rip money off from their new relationships
What you find "funny" is of no consequence to me! :rofl:

Sure... I'll give Kathleen your regards as soon as you tell baby momma and her friends "hi" for me! :tu:[/quote]
mo
I don't know the baby mama, but I do know common sense, and common sense tells me you cannot get money from your baby daddy's spouse. And from that one can reason its not about the $$$ no matter how much her minions yell it out. Anyways, I am so happy for Kathleen, a girl who has reached such great levels of internet fame that even her minions are on this board. Good for her, I hope she becomes even more successful, her various shady sponsers aside I actually do think she has good makeup looks.

towerprep
Learner
Learner

Post by towerprep »

Papercup wrote:Did Kathleen mention about Danny has a daughter before? I remember seeing comments from her or maybe hearing it from one for her videos. Can anybody correct me?
Page three of this board has screencaps of her confirming it

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

towerprep wrote:
Bchbunnie4 wrote:
towerprep wrote: I'm pretty sure no one cares if you can read all their comments, I know I don't. You don't get to tell anyone how or what they can post or that they have to get out, you do not have one of those cute little Moderator titles under your name...let's leave that kind of stuff to the professionals. :tu:

And just because you and I know that baby momma can't get money that Kathleen makes, doesn't mean that the friends posting knew that!
I just find it funny that they are INCORRECTLY posting in the trash a guru when all they do is try to contradict every person who says anything negative about Kathleen, and kindly reminded them they should go on the rave board. Give Kathleen my regards ;)

Kind of common knowledge you can't get money off of your baby daddy's spouse if they have no business connection to the baby daddy. :P I mean wouldn't it be funny if someone married a billioniare and all of a sudden their ex wife wants to get money from the billionaire just because they got married. The law doesn't work that way in the USA, it's to ensure the dad pays child support not try to rip money off from their new relationships
What you find "funny" is of no consequence to me! :rofl:

Sure... I'll give Kathleen your regards as soon as you tell baby momma and her friends "hi" for me! :tu:
mo
I don't know the baby mama, but I do know common sense, and common sense tells me you cannot get money from your baby daddy's spouse. And from that one can reason its not about the $$$ no matter how much her minions yell it out. Anyways, I am so happy for Kathleen, a girl who has reached such great levels of internet fame that even her minions are on this board. Good for her, I hope she becomes even more successful, her various shady sponsers aside I actually do think she has good makeup looks.[/quote]

Ouch...I'm hurt, you called me a "minion". It's like daggers...daggers to the heart I say! I don't know how I'll ever go on!!! :rofl:

If I'm a minion just because I'm not falling in line with your tinfoil hat wearing "Kathleen is stalking my friend" conspiracy theory and what ever other nonsense you've been spouting on here...I'm completely okay with that! Seriously...completely okay with that! :tu:

This site has a foe button...feel free to make use of it if you can't handle people pointing out what's wrong/incorrect in your posts! :rofl:

towerprep
Learner
Learner

Post by towerprep »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
towerprep wrote:

Ouch...I'm hurt, you called me a "minion". It's like daggers...daggers to the heart I say! I don't know how I'll ever go on!!! :rofl:

If I'm a minion just because I'm not falling in line with your tinfoil hat wearing "Kathleen is stalking my friend" conspiracy theory and what ever other nonsense you've been spouting on here...I'm completely okay with that! Seriously...completely okay with that! :tu:

This site has a foe button...feel free to make use of it if you can't handle people pointing out what's wrong/incorrect in your posts! :rofl:
[/quote]

I mean I didn't name names, but if you insist. Apparently pointing out logical facts like you can't get money from your baby daddy's wife is a conspiracy theory, lol. Yet magically painting the baby mama and her friend as in it for the money because they posted on Kathleen's very public instagram page is logical, because you know they can get money out of Kathleen, since she is the father of the child and all. It's lovely how some users argue every negative point on this board about Kathleen, it's such dedication. Pages and Pages of snarky comments about any negative kathleen post. Truly remarkable.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Erroneous reporting as well as disrespecting each other is against forum rules. Respect one another and only report a person if they are breaking the rules. If you don't agree with what they say, scroll past it or put them in the FOE box. :tu:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

chattychat777
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chattychat777 »

Hey y'all! LONG time lurker. I literally just made an account because of how frustrated I was with her last video. I normally don't have super strong opinions on "gurus". Before this video I felt pretty neutral about Kathleen. She's pretty, around my age, and has a big makeup collection.

HOWEVER.

WHY would you make an entire video basically saying "There's something happening in my life but I can't tell you what it is, but it's really big, but I can't tell you what it is. BTW I'm kind of sad, but not really, I'm really fine you guys but something big is happening". Like, you already have 1,000,000+ subs. Is your need for attention that big? I think it's hard to watch a lot of "gurus" around my age be SO insecure. For instance, in her shoe collection video when she had to throw that thing in about how self conscious she is about her knees and toes. What was the point of that? To get your "minions" to tell you what great knees and toes you have?

I'm really not trying to be mean here, I just literally don't understand why she feels that she needs attention that badly.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

For anyone that wasn't already aware there is an entire thread for the baby mama drama http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=211&t=20719

Don't even remember what the actual topic was.... but yeah I agree with you chattychat. I don't see the point of randomly inserting her *WARNING I AM SELF CONSCIOUS* I thought maybe she said it so that no one would make fun of them in the comments? She is constantly trying to tell people to only post nice things lol.

And yeah that "update" video that didn't actually update us on anything she used for one of her MWF regular uploads. Which seems like a waste to me. But you know those minions be loving that stuff!

brightestbuzz
Learner
Learner

Post by brightestbuzz »

[quote="jessica3llen"]For anyone that wasn't already aware there is an entire thread for the baby mama drama http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=211&t=20719

Oh thank goodness. I feel like I'm the only person on this board that doesn't care one bit about this kid and Danny.

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

I hate when people make comments like "I have big exciting news but can't tell you", than why bring it up? Plus the bulk of this could have been delt with by leaving a message on her IG, Twitter...etc instead of making a video. While I don't know her personally she just comes off very insecure and I don't understand why she would put herself in the spotlight to constantly be scrutinized, since it's obvious she cannot take even the slightest CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

That aside I watched the makeup stash palette video and while I understand a lot of those palettes are sent to her I find it funny how she can give reviews or say they are excellent quality when she has never used them (see Batalash). I also found it funny how she said she it's not her favorite (it's kinda obvious) like the sugar pop too faced palette but it's still good yet when she gave it a review she LOVED IT! Also when comparing the natural eyes vs natural eyes matte she said you don't need both and look at what your preference is (shimmer vs. matte) which is what was commented on here! Glad she didn't say you need both like she did in her original review. The video felt a little more honest but also just shows how contradictory when comparing to her original reviews of the product.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

chattychat777 wrote:Hey y'all! LONG time lurker. I literally just made an account because of how frustrated I was with her last video. I normally don't have super strong opinions on "gurus". Before this video I felt pretty neutral about Kathleen. She's pretty, around my age, and has a big makeup collection.

HOWEVER.

WHY would you make an entire video basically saying "There's something happening in my life but I can't tell you what it is, but it's really big, but I can't tell you what it is. BTW I'm kind of sad, but not really, I'm really fine you guys but something big is happening". Like, you already have 1,000,000+ subs. Is your need for attention that big? I think it's hard to watch a lot of "gurus" around my age be SO insecure. For instance, in her shoe collection video when she had to throw that thing in about how self conscious she is about her knees and toes. What was the point of that? To get your "minions" to tell you what great knees and toes you have?

I'm really not trying to be mean here, I just literally don't understand why she feels that she needs attention that badly.
Because pointing out something you dont like about yourself makes you "relatable" and makes you seem down to earth...or so some of these YTers seem to think. Or they're just getting it from the Mean Girls movie where they have to point out something, anything, they dont like and are insecure about lol. I think Kathleen thinks she will mention it and cut people off before they can bash her for it, but come on it's not like she did ballet for years and has gnarly feet now lol. Since she's all miss positivity all the time maybe her message should have been one of accepting your body instead and saying that to her million little girl fans. I think she just needs to do what Lex does and set it to have to approve comments before they go live. That would save her a lot of headaches it seems. Ones of course she gives herself but still. She never will though just so she can keep rambling on every so often about people being mean.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Once a youtuber starts getting bunches of free stuff and makes money off it too, their honest reviews go out the window!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I really do not understand how people are reaching the conclusion that this child is moving in with them. What kind of mother would let he child move to a different school district when school has already been in session for a month, and then dump her child with a step mother she doesn't know. Additionally, Kathleen mentioned that Danny is dealing with paternity issues, which makes it even odder than she would dump her child with this man. I don't see how it's possible that they are having this child move in with them. It doesn't explain why she can't film for a month. Sure she may want to spend time with the kid, but the child will be gone for 8+ hours for school. That leaves plenty of time for YT. This issue is probably something so small, we know Kathleen just wants attention.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^ Yeah that was the worst "update" EVER!

Ylette posted a Husband Tag- she's so frickin lame and her husband creeps me out. I hate beards/goatees. UGH. :barf:

Today Kathleen is bragging about all of her eyeshadow palettes... ;) Tune in! :roll:

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ Yeah that was the worst "update" EVER!

Ylette posted a Husband Tag- she's so frickin lame and her husband creeps me out. I hate beards/goatees. UGH. :barf:

Today Kathleen is bragging about all of her eyeshadow palettes... ;) Tune in! :roll:
Girl!! Your avatar pics are killing me!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ Yeah that was the worst "update" EVER!

Girl!! Your avatar pics are killing me!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thank you! <3 :D

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

Agreed. Love the avatars. And sadly I love palettes especially eye ones so im looking forward to a palette vid by her.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thanks! :) <3 ^

Sadly I own most of those palettes... :lol: :oops:

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Thanks! :) <3 ^

Just watched it and yeah I own most of them too and then some. Oopsy poopsy lol. I dont have the Too Faced ones but 2 are on my wishlist for this holiday season lol. Plus I have the Lorac Metals palette and like 5 BH cosmetics, and a 3 more UD ones she didnt show. I do use them though.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilyria wrote:

Just watched it and yeah I own most of them too and then some. Oopsy poopsy lol. I dont have the Too Faced ones but 2 are on my wishlist for this holiday season lol. Plus I have the Lorac Metals palette and like 5 BH cosmetics, and a 3 more UD ones she didnt show. I do use them though.
I love eyeshadow palettes. Kind of addicted... :oops:

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Ilyria wrote:

I love eyeshadow palettes. Kind of addicted... :oops:
Me too! Its one of the things I will splurge on and do use regularly. Im already looking forward to a couple of the holiday ones to be released this year lol. UD and Kat Von D ones will be mine.

Return to “KathleenLights”