"Mrs Eye-Fucker-de-Camera-a-la-NarcississTWATI" Part 37

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "Mrs Eye-Fucker-de-Camera-a-la-NarcississTWATI" Part 37

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Do the Westcrooks really think going after a smaller youtuber makes them look any better? All this does is show how vindictive they are.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:18 am
Do the Westcrooks really think going after a smaller youtuber makes them look any better? All this does is show how vindictive they are.
"Westcrooks" lmfao :respekt:

someone incorporate that into the next thread title.
PLEASE!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

damn, i was wondering if they were going to dox her videos like that.
their lawsuit against WACB or whatever her name is will not stand. everything that she posted is a matter of public record, and like said above, is not at all defamatory as IT IS ALL FUCKING TRUE!

and so what that they hired a fat cat lawyer. those legal fees alone are going to cost them money that they don't have. This is even better than the titanic. it's like the hindenburg and titanic mixed in together.... and no casualties.... Tanya and James are going to get exactly what they deserve. The lifestyle they led was all a lie, and I hope the other people that they have done this too are out in full force. There is a pattern and the judge and jury will have all of it out in front of them.

Oh and you know, the Westcrooks don't look good in Orange.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

FRESH OFF THE PRESSES!
Here is a link to the legal complaint/lawsuit filed by the Westbrooks against Without A Crystal Ball / Katie Joy

:love2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmd24k4rtb1bd ... 0.pdf?dl=0 :love2:

my first thoughts from only reading one page Tati and Lames are saying they have always "domiciled" or lived in Washington :rofl:
um do they really think in the lawsuit against them there aren't mounds of evidence to show they have lived in California as their permanent residence until a few months ago?

EDIT: um holy shit they put WACB's actual residential address in the lawsuit, did they just dox her? WTF :o
the Westbrook's address isn't listed so why are they listing hers in a document they know is public?

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

I cannot with these absolute idiots on Twitter. Listen I like WoACB in terms of her reporting stuff, she's much more in-depth that than the drama channels. Because of that, it seems there is this whole bizarre group out there rooting for the downfall of WoACB and for Tati to succeed in her lawsuit against WoACB. Last I heard WoACB didn't defraud her own mother and sister's in law or marry the PoS that did, nor did she intentionally set out to defraud a business partner (Clark Swanson) after making their initial money. They used that guy and then stole from him outright, then they literally picked up and moved in the middle of the night to another god damn state to hide away from the lawsuits and whatever the fuck else James got himself into.
All these fucking idiots on Twitter taking her side irritate the hell out of me. The bitch is a high-level con artist and so is her husband you fuckwits. they HAVE to sue people at this point, she can never come back without winning these suits (which she won't) but her reputation is for shit now and their money and line is dead and gone. Thye are going to be living like paupers sooner than later because James is terrible with money obviously which is why he was begging for investments in the first place. He is no business genius. He is a con man. How are people really so stupid and blind to this??

That being said, I'm also very curious about why this hate club has formed around WoACB and I'm very surprised she doesn't have a thread here yet because the amount of fuckery she is being accused of is thread worthy and I want to know what the deal is!
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Katie Joy WACB has responded to the lawsuit. She is sticking to her guns and doesn't seem to be making anymore videos private or retracting anything.
After reading through Westbrook's lawsuit against her based on my opinion I think it's baseless and will most likely be dismissed. They are just mad she let the cat out of the bag by showing public records and interpreting those records to make commentary on a youtube channel. Her views are a fraction of what the bigger drama channels are getting who are ALSO talking about this now. Are they gonna sue anyone who talks about them on youtube? The lawsuit at one point acts like because Tati has been offline for a few months no one has the right to talk about her.
Give me a break SCAMLIFEGURU. Fuck off :roll:

The Westbrook's have not even served Katie Joy/ WACB with this lawsuit yet, but it's available on the internet before they even serve her?
That's highly suspicious to me. Seems like they are just throwing their weight around to scare her.

If you read through the lawsuit you can totally tell they were watching her live streams as they were happening just a few days ago to find any little crumb and they still got nothing. This lawsuit is so reactionary and knee jerky it's hilarious. They BIG MAD! :rofl:
Last edited by HiSistersByeSisters on Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:37 am
Katie Joy WACB has responded to the lawsuit. She is sticking to her guns and doesn't seem to be making any more videos private or retracting anything.
After reading through Westbrook's lawsuit against her based on my opinion I think it's baseless and will most likely be dismissed. They are just mad she let the cat out of the bag by showing public records and interpreting those records to make commentary on a youtube channel. Her views are a fraction of what the bigger drama channels are getting who are ALSO talking about this now. Are they gonna sue anyone who talks about them on youtube? The lawsuit at one point acts like because Tati has been offline for a few months no one has the right to talk about her.
Give me a break SCAMLIFEGURU. Fuck off :roll:

If you read through the lawsuit you can totally tell they were watching her live streams as they were happening just a few days ago to find any little crumb and they still got nothing. This lawsuit is so reactionary and knee jerky it's hilarious. They BIG MAD! :rofl:
Tell me you saw the part where they allege that KJ ruined Tati's good name. I howled at that. Like Oh Tati booboo, you did that shit alllll on your own. BYE SISTER :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Livestream of WACB responding to lawsuit from the Westbrook's is starting soon.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

dessertgrape wrote:Livestream of WACB responding to lawsuit from the Westbrook's is starting soon.

You make a good point. All that drama people are on this train now. They can say what they want but it was public info so unless the Westcrooks (I hate how much I love that Image) plan on suing all of them, this will be dismissed in short order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

the video was taken down of the Livestream and now it's up again, here is the new link.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

The Westcrooks no longer living the glam life of a guru try to take Seattle and the kitchen sink too (new thread name when the time comes LOL) Westcrooks is so clutch

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lemme get this straight. the westcrooks are claiming they've always resided in washington??? bring out those tax records! all of this is public record, and you are damn skippy in saying they are trying to throw their weight around to scare KJ.

it is totally baseless and meritless. Tanya and her White Knight are trying to destroy small youtubers again because they think they can. The amount of hypocrisy that those two crooks have is off the scales. they are bullies, plain and simple.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:07 pm
lemme get this straight. the westcrooks are claiming they've always resided in washington??? bring out those tax records! all of this is public record, and you are damn skippy in saying they are trying to throw their weight around to scare KJ.

it is totally baseless and meritless. Tanya and her White Knight are trying to destroy small youtubers again because they think they can. The amount of hypocrisy that those two crooks have is off the scales. they are bullies, plain and simple.
what a lot of the normies and people who don't know about Tati's action over the last few years dont realize, is they have actually threatened smaller youtubers with legal threats before. they scared them so much they took videos down. it's not gonna happen this time westcrooks!

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

For your viewing pleasure :love2:
I had to do this I'm sorry :rofl:

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I actually feel bad for Katie. We all wanted someone to take Tanya and Lames down. Katie stuck with it, and now she's facing a nasty lawsuit. Regardless of the outcome, she has to deal with this and legal fees and everyone coming for her because they hate her. I honestly don't know why everyone hates her (and I'm not asking for a TLDR on it), she just seems like a regular person who has gone through stuff and makes a living off of social media. She has a very tough skin, unlike You Know Who. I wish there was something we could do. I went back and watching Kiki Chanel's "My apology to Tati Westbrook" which was masterful, but Kylie really has never been the same since Tanya set her evil sights on her. Kylie even had more subs than Katie when the incident took place (160K at the time, she has almost 300K now). Tanya is just literally worse than we ever thought, and we here thought she was the worst of the worst!

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

SOoOoOoO

Halo Beauty's Instagram has been deactivated :D .

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:41 pm
SOoOoOoO

Halo Beauty's Instagram has been deactivated :D .

Sorry FALSE ALARM.
I realized I was blocked by them. I think it's because they asked what your favorite Halloween candy was on a post today and I commented "fraud" 8-) .

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

whydoicare67 wrote:I actually feel bad for Katie. We all wanted someone to take Tanya and Lames down. Katie stuck with it, and now she's facing a nasty lawsuit. Regardless of the outcome, she has to deal with this and legal fees and everyone coming for her because they hate her. I honestly don't know why everyone hates her (and I'm not asking for a TLDR on it), she just seems like a regular person who has gone through stuff and makes a living off of social media. She has a very tough skin, unlike You Know Who. I wish there was something we could do. I went back and watching Kiki Chanel's "My apology to Tati Westbrook" which was masterful, but Kylie really has never been the same since Tanya set her evil sights on her. Kylie even had more subs than Katie when the incident took place (160K at the time, she has almost 300K now). Tanya is just literally worse than we ever thought, and we here thought she was the worst of the worst!
I pretty much just said this on twitter to some chick who was all “bUt KJ gOt So mAnY C&dS fRoM tHeM” I mean no shit Sally, she’s making people aware of the Westcrook’s fraudulent activities that they didn’t want people to know about even if it is public. They were banking on no one going to look for it etc. so yeah they tried to shut her up, why is anyone surprised by this? Idiots. What gets me is the hate boner they all seem to have to KJ is overriding their common sense. I guarantee one of the clowns on this hate train is that crazy Karen who KJ got into it with over the Gypsy Blanchard stuff. That lady was certifiable. anyway some of these people are commenting in subtweets that they need to find a way to get TATI info about KJ. Like WHAaaaaaT???? These people need legit psychiatric intervention

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:32 pm
Bleh, I’m starting to contemplate if Dustin and Nick are on the Westcrook’s payroll. Maybe they’re paying them with the money they took out of Halo’s bank accounts without their partners approval lmao.

Might be far fetched but hey if Jeffree can put drama channels on payroll, then it is in the realm of possibility.
It’s more likely Nick is still mad at WACB for comments on his past drug use and hasn’t accepted her apology, so he is just going to be petty and rim Tati’s ass to get back at her. Dustin is just his friend so he will follow suit.

I have always thought Nick and Dustin’s channels are bottom tier drama channels anyways.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I agree with you that Nick is salty at Katie, and Dustin is licking Nick's ass so here we are. And, here we are, hating on Tanya forever, and we need to have Katie's back. Everyone on this page needs to have Katie's back, because she did what we never could have done. We were all like "what happened to Katie going after Tati?" when she dropped it initially, well now I feel like we need to have her back. And to be clear, I have nothing to do with Katie or her channel, only as it relates to Tanya. I just think this is a real injustice against a small creator. Tanya and Lames are the worst! The literal worst! I kind of wish Jeffree would help Katie at this point. He has no reason to protect Tanya anymore.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”