Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by Jesters Trix »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:21 pm
She’s so fucking dumb “makeup schools tell you not to use a velour with liquid but I said use it how you want” MAKEUP SCHOOLS TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE ITS UNSANITARY AND CANT BE DISINFECTED not because they tell you don’t be creative!! Makeup schools teach you how to be creative and still SAFE so your clients don’t get infections DUMB ASS! And Tati no one says Shit about your infertility except here so HELLO your infertility is probably karma for being such a massive bitch
I also wanted to know who exactly was "coming for her infertility" because I have seen not one single video ever made about this. The problem is, she cries "DONT TALK ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!" (see the movie Steel Magnolias for the exact reference) but then literally goes on to talk about how she's having a hard time due to her infertility blah blah blah. Girl shut up about it and keep it in house. She brings it up more than anyone else ffs. Also maybe her sister decided she was cool telling the world about her own endometriosis issues. who knows but for someone who doesn't want ppl talking about it you bring everyone else's business right up to the front and center dontcha?
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by Melody7827 »

Seriously, she's still claiming people are making rude comments about her infertility? Even when I was a fan I always side eyed those claims. In all the years I've known of her, I have never seen a nasty comment about her infertility- and I acively searched for them at points. I'm sure theres one or two out there, but amongst all the other comments?

And this Dual CEO just threaten to DOX legitimate customers/fans who have valid complaints? Something that's ILLEGAL and obviously a scare tactic to get people to delete their public, negative reviews.

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

There’s so much guilt tripping in this video, its hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:21 pm
She’s so fucking dumb “makeup schools tell you not to use a velour with liquid but I said use it how you want” MAKEUP SCHOOLS TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE ITS UNSANITARY AND CANT BE DISINFECTED not because they tell you don’t be creative!! Makeup schools teach you how to be creative and still SAFE so your clients don’t get infections DUMB ASS! And Tati no one says Shit about your infertility except here so HELLO your infertility is probably karma for being such a massive bitch
I also wanted to know who exactly was "coming for her infertility" because I have seen not one single video ever made about this. The problem is, she cries "DONT TALK ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!" (see the movie Steel Magnolias for the exact reference) but then literally goes on to talk about how she's having a hard time due to her infertility blah blah blah. Girl shut up about it and keep it in house. She brings it up more than anyone else ffs. Also maybe her sister decided she was cool telling the world about her own endometriosis issues. who knows but for someone who doesn't want ppl talking about it you bring everyone else's business right up to the front and center dontcha?
All the details about her and her sister's endo and her sister's photo after the surgery (??? What the fuck) had no place in this video. She wants so bad to be a classy lady, but all this shit she pulled in this video and the constant manipulation make her the opposite of what she wants to be portrayed as on the internet. She truly is a piece of shit. No one ever talked about her fertility issues but herself. It's so funny how all the untrustworthy and manipulative youtubers say they get messages and DMs about shit that actually no one knows/cares about. FUCKING SHOW THEM THEN. PUT THE SCREEN RECORDINGS OF REAL PEOPLE SENDING THEM TO YOU AND MAYBE WE'LL BELIEVE IT. Her whole existance is a big fat lie. She has no friends, absolutely no integrity and her poor family has to put up with all of her bullshit because she's rich, and it always seemed that her mother wanted to make money off of her children and now all of them have to stick around to get a germ infested blendiful for free every now and then and a trip at the beach maybe, from old twat's pocket. She bought her family's attention. No one else can stand her, even the vile of the vilest J* got rid of her. FUCK OFF TWATI TAKE YOUR MILLIONS AND MOVE TO AN INSLAND SOMEWHERE AND SPARE THE WORLD OF YOUR PRESENCE, WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREEE!!!11!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

How many times is she going to upload the same kind of video where she's the victim? You guise, she doesn't even make money off the products, she's clearly a charity where she put out this much needed product for us! It's somehow always about her endo and the 1% who post fake reviews to hurt her. How dare people complain about a less than perfect product when they bought it with their hard-earned money? As soon as things don't go her way, she always has to remind everyone she's a victim and that those who oppose her are trash. Always with the emotional manipulation, because "we're all human", but only when it suits her.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i couldn't watch it.

nobody cares about her endo, she's the one that has made it a thing. she brings it up every time she can and it's getting old as fuck.

she's a selfish, narcissistic blue twat waffle.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:09 pm
How many times is she going to upload the same kind of video where she's the victim? You guise, she doesn't even make money off the products, she's clearly a charity where she put out this much needed product for us! It's somehow always about her endo and the 1% who post fake reviews to hurt her. How dare people complain about a less than perfect product when they bought it with their hard-earned money? As soon as things don't go her way, she always has to remind everyone she's a victim and that those who oppose her are trash. Always with the emotional manipulation, because "we're all human", but only when it suits her.
Exactly. It's about time she realizes she's just a fucking trash human. The same shit just keep revolving around with her, and it's those types that never can see the connection that everywhere they tread it's THEM bringing in the shit on their shoes, not anyone else - at they complain about the stench.

The only good thing about this, hopefully at least SOME of her fans start to realize what a wild liar and conniver she really is, and has no real care factor for them above the dollar signs.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

That video was a load of horse shit. A makeup tool shouldn’t require 25 step instruction manual on how to use/clean it. I love how she had the audacity to say people were washing it wrong and it should be washed in a delicates bag... but I’m sitting thinking: if that’s how it should be washed, why didn’t you include a bag with it? If you’re charging that much for a high maintenance piece of fabric then the least you can do is provide a wash bag for it.

What’s next?

Yewwww guieeeez, blendifuck can onleeey be washed every other Tuesday at 2pm. Please be sewww mindful of theeees and onleeey handle usingggg 100% cotton gloves 💁🏼‍♀️

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

I love all of your comments I’m going to go back and like them all but this site is being so slow for me

She is trying to blame the user for the puff the magic dragon falling apart. Maybe YOU rubbed it too hard maybe YOU put it too close to your blow dryer. BITCH ITS THE YOU AND YOUR CHEAP ASS PUFFS FAULT

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

buy the high end version. or even the low-end.

this was the business model plan. make them shitty so people have to buy more. is it the smartest plan? nope, but since she's not recalling or giving money back it makes sense.

also, her empty threats of finding people? it doesn't work that way. IT people still have ethics and standards which is something this hag has never had and never will have.

she refuses to take responsibility for duping her clients to buy lousy products.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

As a side I got a pack of micro-fiber turbi-twists for my hair, and the fabric seems similar to her stupid blendiful. However I just machine wash those bad boys and the fabric bounces back every time without any proper care from me with washing or drying.

If I used foundation I would try the corner of my turbie twist instead of her twatpoof. lol.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Wait can we also discuss the actual washing of this thing? idk about any of you but I wouldn't put this in the wash with clothing (common sense) however, I also would not put it in with the towels and other drudgery because no matter what you wash it with, it's going to spread that makeup residue around your wash. Then, let's talk about the absolute breeding ground for bacteria it will become if you don't wash it after EVERY SINGLE USE. Fuck that. Who has time for that??? At least with a BB you can soak it, soap it, squeeze it like a dish sponge a few times and done. 2 minutes tops for a quick clean. The in-depth clean may take longer but I'm talking clean enough so you can confidently use it the next day.
The poof is just as high maintenance as she is, use a bag, don't wring it, use your dyson to blow it.. GTFO
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

You guys. I'm not caught up yet and I'm less than 2 minutes into the video. Wtf is this Jaclyn Hill level bullshit. "I know I SAID I was going to post a dedicated tutorial using the product, but like do you really NEED one you guise? Are you so dumb that you can't follow the instructions on the website and the inserted clips from the first video? It's not like I INVENTED the powder puff jeez." Is she really insulting all the people who both PAID HER for this garbage and the people defending her online and trusting that she'll post an instructional video? Unreal.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Ohhhhhh my goodness. Is see really. Is she REALLY going STRAIGHT to the "how dare you attack my fertility" card??? This bitch has one move when she gets herself in trouble. What masterful deflection from VALID CRITICISM OF HER PRODUCT! "I was going to film a video but I had a flare up and MY SISTER HAS IT REALLY BAD (irrelevant) and IT AFFECTS MY FERTILITY (irrelevant) and PEOPLE ARE SO INVASIVE (irrelevant)." Sorry for the double post - I'm still only 6 minutes in. I expect it will be fallacy after fallacy for 46 minutes straight.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:25 pm
Mlpnkobji wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:18 pm
....you guuuuuyz.... I'm pretty sure she replaced the blendiful she was tryeen to wash midway through and just dried up a new one.
I'm certain of it, too. Because they never seem to dry the same after being washed. They never come up as fluffy with ALL the people who have rewashed theirs and shown it online, even if it didn't rip/tear. It's shit quality fabric that just gets all flattened and matted up and doesn't stay soft or bouncy.
In Allie Glines's January favorites video she showed a dirty Blendiful and said she really needs to get around to washing all her tools. But she also said she bought three of them and I'm suspecting that some of them were ruined and she's afraid to wash them anymore because she's gotta shill shill shill.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

It's mind blowing how much audacity she has!! I can't watch her without getting pissed off, and had to write a comment, just addressing her points, and why she didn't film before the launch when she'd feel better, I'll probably will get flooded with hateful stans🤣😂 and her commenting about drama channels to step down from talking about her "ability to reproduce", i never seen any video made about her health issues and infertility, it's irrelevant, it has nothing to do with anyone else, i don't care about people having baby after baby and don't care about people that don't have any, it's just a-feel sorry for me card. She should be a proffesionall ceo and just say I'm sorry if some of you were experiencing the problems with my overpriced puff, please reach out to me, how hard is that??? She and jh are so ignorant and narcissistic that I can't believe the level of audacity and manipulation they both are on...and the bit when she threatens the reviewers, i didn't get to that yet but she's just unbelievable!!!

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

This is one of the few/only times when I wished I had a youtube channel with 20 million subscribers so I could direct everybody to this thread and make all of her stans see her true colours, but on the other hand they're so god damn stupid that they deserve to get ripped off of their every penny, even their rent money, I don't give a shit. My good side would want to save their money but my rational side would want them to end up in a dump with their pore feeleen queen at the bottom of it.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

And the bit-"you need to operate on the internet to not be embarrassed when someone will pull the curtain back" she assumes that people were creating lies about the puff🙄🤣 she's basically saying-don't give me a bad review otherwise I'll dox you! Maybe she thought that everyone will be kissing her ass and had to think about the strategy for bad reviews. And she's pulling another shit like jh- only 10-20% had issues, my this and that is a HuGeee sUcCesSs, figures don't lie! I doubt that palette won an award, but even if it did, I'll still never ever buy it!! There's so many better palettes, and Iam a makeup maniac, but those entitled gurus will never shill anything to me!!
I was forgetting about her but with this shit I can't stand her again!

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Is anyone surprised she wants to go after people? Every damn time there's controversy she's shown herself to be vindictive, entitled, and casually dishonest.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Mortichia wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
And the bit-"you need to operate on the internet to not be embarrassed when someone will pull the curtain back" she assumes that people were creating lies about the puff🙄🤣 she's basically saying-don't give me a bad review otherwise I'll dox you! Maybe she thought that everyone will be kissing her ass and had to think about the strategy for bad reviews. And she's pulling another shit like jh- only 10-20% had issues, my this and that is a HuGeee sUcCesSs, figures don't lie! I doubt that palette won an award, but even if it did, I'll still never ever buy it!! There's so many better palettes, and Iam a makeup maniac, but those entitled gurus will never shill anything to me!!
I was forgetting about her but with this shit I can't stand her again!

Tati could find my ip, reveal my name and picture and I wouldn’t be embarrassed because a)I’m a nobody and b) I’ve only ever spoken the truth about her and my real opinions. She’s acting like every hater is a troll and a LIAR but no we aren’t. I’m a hater of Tati because this is just another example of the way she acts when people question her; condescending and deflects everything back to endo instead of facing criticism and manipulates her fans into thinking everything she says is gospel. I would go crazy if I didn’t have this thread of sane people because her subscribers are infuriatingly stupid

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”