moodyandmean
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors Part 33

Post by moodyandmean »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:26 am
Any new thread name suggestions? I thought we'd start a new thread just in time for the release of the palette!
Glamlifeguru- You Need a Juicy Base to Withstand My Glittery Face
shit talk on strangers-- it's rude to shit talk the ppl you know :love2:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lamelifetwati »

glitter tear was so lame

btw hubby saw it and said, she got rash?
shitting glitter tatti

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

jozu wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:35 pm
Someone found out Tati Beauty office is located in the same block as Colourpop. Might mean Colourpop is funding her, or coincidence.
Oh so that's why Emily Noel shoulda done a collab with Colourpop not MUR. ..........
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

arctous wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:33 am
JFreddy83 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:35 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:26 am
Any new thread name suggestions? I thought we'd start a new thread just in time for the release of the palette!
GlamLifeGlitterTits - Volume 1 - My va-shine-a is oceans deep
The Rise and Fall of the Glittering Twattistan, Volume 1 - Unoriginal is Your Story to Tell
Niiiiiice. 😂 defo something with TWATTISTAN

Errm.

Morph into a Twat Beauty - Attend the launch in Twattistan..... with the rest of the internet

-- Also lol @ 'afterpay available' You ain't Sephora bitch
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

SPFaMillion wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:22 am
In her new PR video she's so annoying and tries to explain her new formulations. She's like going on about how you "need a juicy base for the lay down" and all this nonsense. I was rolling my eyes SO hard the whole time.
Yeah and revolution eyeshadows are shit apparently because they need a base. I swear to god if I see ANYONE review this who has previously called cheap eyeshadows shit, and is now spending $50 on this overpriced trash and saying it's awesome, I WILL spit blood in their comments

Citrouille
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Citrouille »

jozu wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:25 am
needing a wet base is something of a euphemism for "this eyeshadow sucks", isn't it? Anyway, I don't really want anything over 20 bucks to "need" a wet base, unless it's a super unusual formula that does something no regular shadow does.
IDK I mean from the looks of it Tati's formula is going to suck, I have zero interest in her products BUT I think that these days most shimmer formulas need a wet base. I've been doing my make up since I was like 10 (for theater) and 13 (for personal use) and back in the day I used Cover Girl eyeshadows and they were nice and shimmery but nothing like we see today and the formula was talc based and totally different. Nowadays I have not met a shimmer that didn't need to be wet. I mean some shimmers you can apply dry, but they won't look great/their best and most will crumble a bit. Even my Anastasia shimmers need to be used wet if I want them to be reflective....so I don't think it means anything that a shadow needs to be used wet. I think with the current popular formulas and the looks people expect to achieve it's more or less needed regardless of the brand.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:18 am
With how much 'fall out' and particles that is happening just in the palette alone from the people playing with it, on posts I've seen.. I just don't think it will be a good clean eyeshadow to use. I can imagine it just petering out everywhere, covering your shirt, cheeks etc. I feel like if you tried to do a bunch of blending with it, it's just not going to work, and will cause even more fallout.

Plus with how deep people are clearly digging to get into the glitters, tells me again the formula and glitter isn't anywhere near as great as she makes out! I feel like you'd need to use a whole heap of the pan just to get the glitter effect you're after in one use, and then you'll still be disappointed.

Editing to add a vid I found on instagram of her making a speech at her 'launch' party for the subscribers, because she wanted THEM to have it before any influencers.. lol.

Is is just me, or did only like 10 people show up to this? And why are people wearing pageant/prom gowns?

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

was tidy up my palettes and realised she basically just copy huda textured palette
the main difference would be that orange and huda's metallic and shimmer works really well,
especially rose gold and trust fund can act as glitter shade, very high shine even without wet it, but still feel like eye shadow.
shitting glitter tatti

brookenichole
Talker
Talker

Post by brookenichole »

New video of her launch party is up. Did she rent this house for this party?

brookenichole
Talker
Talker

Post by brookenichole »

Also, James looks like the most underdressed person there.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

brookenichole wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:13 am
New video of her launch party is up. Did she rent this house for this party?

Yes, it's the same space she used for the Halo Kiwi launch party. I don't know if it's a dedicated event space or someone's house available for events.

brookenichole
Talker
Talker

Post by brookenichole »

I see it on Zillow for rent for $90,000 a month.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

I think it's weird that everyone is paying more attention about not being wasteful and brands also use it as a way to stand out, but aren't these big eyeshadow palettes the epitome of wastefulness? I find it hard to believe that someone who is not a makeup artists really needs so many of these, or even uses all the colors in one. Isn't it better to just buy individual shadows, so you'll only get what you really want to use?

Cats_before_gurus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cats_before_gurus »

Ugh, that launch party sure looked like Twattistan. Talk about megalomania! As if her ego could be more inflated.
How about this title for the new thread:
"Welcome to Twattistan: The land of orange vitamin tears and fake drama"

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

Isn't it sad that she only had subscribers at her launch party? Even with that message about giving back and what not (yawn), it's still kinda tragic how absolutely no one was there. Even without JC and Jeffree she still has some friends in the beauty community, right?
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she thinks her idiot fans, that fell for her beauty pills and constantly told her she needs to get into makeup, will be able to keep her business booming.

and to only give james sole ownership? it should be an equal partnership... all i can figure is tax breaks and irs evasion tactics.

Tanya master of deceit and lousy parties!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Citrouille wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:44 am
jozu wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:25 am
needing a wet base is something of a euphemism for "this eyeshadow sucks", isn't it? Anyway, I don't really want anything over 20 bucks to "need" a wet base, unless it's a super unusual formula that does something no regular shadow does.
IDK I mean from the looks of it Tati's formula is going to suck, I have zero interest in her products BUT I think that these days most shimmer formulas need a wet base. I've been doing my make up since I was like 10 (for theater) and 13 (for personal use) and back in the day I used Cover Girl eyeshadows and they were nice and shimmery but nothing like we see today and the formula was talc based and totally different. Nowadays I have not met a shimmer that didn't need to be wet. I mean some shimmers you can apply dry, but they won't look great/their best and most will crumble a bit. Even my Anastasia shimmers need to be used wet if I want them to be reflective....so I don't think it means anything that a shadow needs to be used wet. I think with the current popular formulas and the looks people expect to achieve it's more or less needed regardless of the brand.
Shimmers doing better on a wet base sure. But shimmers not working at all unless applied wet is negative points. Mattes not working unless applied over wet isn't acceptable for anything that turns up its nose at being sold at a drugstore. Personally I'd put theater makeup in a separate category from regular makeup. I don't need my makeup to be visible to the back row of a theater under stage lights. I don't even need it to work on a thumbnail on a small screen under beauty lights.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”