Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

fizzwizz12

Re: Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Post by fizzwizz12 »

sweetin wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm
cheslea wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:44 pm

When I glance at this pic on ig. I thought she had those white powder for baking on her jawline. But it's just how sulken in her face is :rofl: :o
God her nose/philtrum makes her face look SO out of proportion it drives me mental.
haha so i was skimming comments and when i saw white powder, the first thing i thought if is that Tanya has a nose for the coca! ;)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Orion36
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Orion36 »

I love that people here are so obsessed with the philtrum cuz it's totally something I noticed but would never say because nobody I know would have a clue wtf I was talking about.

Btw, it gets a lot worse with age...better keep taking your vitamins!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

The thing that bugs me is that her eyes irl are much closer together, she is using a lens to make them look wider apart in videos and pics and her skin looks nothing like this photo, where are all the craters! Alos her ears a much bigger lol She looks just like a chimp to me

Yes the philtrum gets worse as you age! :rofl:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

With the shortened philtrum the ears are actually ok and she looks slightly elvish. It’s the combo of the ears and the philtrum that make her look so simian I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

omfg Orion and everyone, I love you. I am in the worst depression in a long time and I just had my first laugh in a while. omg you guys bring such unhealthy joy to my life. lololol. these photos are effing hilarious.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

So ol' dumb dumb Tootie has come out with Halo Body and Brain vitamins? They clearly are not working for her. Just like the Halo pink and green skin supplements are not working.
I see on her video comments that the mindless minions are buying up this miracle pill with the same stupidity that makes them believe Twatto's skin looks filtered IRL. As long as Tati can fool them with filters and they are ignorant and gullible enough to fall for it she will keep peddling the scam pills.

Maybe that should be part of a future thread title. Twatto Fooling Them with Filters...

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Also in her newest pill shill video, Tati's lips look even more inflated, especially her upper lip. Her "break from social media (i.e., posting on Twitter every few days) was probably a refill appointment for her lips and cheeks and more Botox. She must not have noticed that her ears have come unpinned. I guess that will be taken care of on the next "break".

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:With the shortened philtrum the ears are actually ok and she looks slightly elvish. It’s the combo of the ears and the philtrum that make her look so simian I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She actually said in a video when she puts her hair half up that she looks like she belongs in the Lord of the Rings. I thought it looked amazing and I would rock it. Who doesn't want to look like Arwen or Tauriel?
ImageImage

snickersnicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snickersnicks »

I genuinely don't even understand why she'd chose to sell vitamins though? Other than them having to be re-purchased? You'd expect that from a health and fitness channel or a vegan oriented channel because that would make sense. Half the shit she's said in most of her make up videos feel like that dumb pseudo science type of thing some 40 year old yoga mom would spew like "eating bread was giving me insomnia and swollen lymph nodes because it uses preservatives". Like why's this the hill she wants to die on, especially when her fans seemed to be hoping for some kind of skin care. I can't even take her seriously lol. I literally feel like I'm watching a childish, sheltered suburban mom that thinks she's a bronzed goddess.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Post by missymoocher123 »

snickersnicks wrote:I genuinely don't even understand why she'd chose to sell vitamins though? Other than them having to be re-purchased? You'd expect that from a health and fitness channel or a vegan oriented channel because that would make sense. Half the shit she's said in most of her make up videos feel like that dumb pseudo science type of thing some 40 year old yoga mom would spew like "eating bread was giving me insomnia and swollen lymph nodes because it uses preservatives". Like why's this the hill she wants to die on, especially when her fans seemed to be hoping for some kind of skin care. I can't even take her seriously lol. I literally feel like I'm watching a childish, sheltered suburban mom that thinks she's a bronzed goddess.
If you go back through threads Lames always had an ambition to become a vitamin mogul. He’s found a cash cow with thousands of mindless minions willing to throw money at their queen. THAT’S why she’s shilling vitameeeens.

I also think that vitamins are more difficult to see effectiveness of. Hence sheeples will repurchase. With skincare you can see pretty quickly (or not) if it’s any good or suits your skin

Selling vitamins removes the instant “I don’t like this product” risk. Because vitamins cannot be seen inside (or outside if you are talking about her magic bullets)

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^^ Exactly. You can't prove they work. But you also can't prove they *don't* work so easily either - on a personal level that is.

We know that proving a negative isn't the way we go about things in life but it is the way you fool people into creating a placebo effect in their own minds and running with it. You end up with people defending the indefensible because they are convinced their magic beans ARE working.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

WORDSALAD wrote:^^^^ Exactly. You can't prove they work. But you also can't prove they *don't* work so easily either - on a personal level that is.

We know that proving a negative isn't the way we go about things in life but it is the way you fool people into creating a placebo effect in their own minds and running with it. You end up with people defending the indefensible because they are convinced their magic beans ARE working.
And there are so many things about a skincare product, outside of does it work, that affects repurchase or not. Smell, look, texture, interaction with makeup and other skincare, allergies etc that don’t come into the equation when you swallow a pill. With skincare you have time to evaluate all the above during the application and what you SEE afterwards.

Taking a pill is over in seconds. And you know you won’t see results for months. Unless you are a Tati Turnip Head and then your nails and hair grow inches in a week, your acute acne is cured and even the cats ingrowing toenails have been miraculously cured because you’ve walked by it a few time.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

snickersnicks wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:10 am
I genuinely don't even understand why she'd chose to sell vitamins though? Other than them having to be re-purchased? You'd expect that from a health and fitness channel or a vegan oriented channel because that would make sense. Half the shit she's said in most of her make up videos feel like that dumb pseudo science type of thing some 40 year old yoga mom would spew like "eating bread was giving me insomnia and swollen lymph nodes because it uses preservatives". Like why's this the hill she wants to die on, especially when her fans seemed to be hoping for some kind of skin care. I can't even take her seriously lol. I literally feel like I'm watching a childish, sheltered suburban mom that thinks she's a bronzed goddess.
That literally is Tati!! She does go on and on about gluten making her sick and how she can’t have dairy or eggs because she is sensitive to them, yet she puts butter in her coffee and always gushes over egg bites at Starbucks. Every single thing she’s ever been against is being either used or consumed at one point. Even the fragrance in products. She went on that huge holier than thou rant about knowing what’s in your products and whatnot and how she will avoid fragrance at all costs.. yet when Jeffree released his cotton candy scented face powder Twati was literally inhaling that shit and said “the fragrance is so light it doesn’t bother her”. Bullshit. It is a man made chemical/synthetic fragrance nonetheless

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've reported her too to Youtube ! I've searched and found this policy that she is violating : Making exaggerated promises, such as claims that users can get rich quickly or that a miracle treatment can cure chronic illness such as cancer......

We know she isn't claiming to cure cancer but she is claiming a lot of other things without clinical trials. She'd be hung drawn and quartered over here - in fact I really need to check on EU rules about her shipping her placebo's to countries with strict policies!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

auntiflo13 wrote:I've reported her too to Youtube ! I've searched and found this policy that she is violating : Making exaggerated promises, such as claims that users can get rich quickly or that a miracle treatment can cure chronic illness such as cancer......

We know she isn't claiming to cure cancer but she is claiming a lot of other things without clinical trials. She'd be hung drawn and quartered over here - in fact I really need to check on EU rules about her shipping her placebo's to countries with strict policies!
How did you report her pls

cheslea
Learner
Learner

Post by cheslea »

:rofl: ihttps://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android ... tpKBADvfXM:
I think if Tanya was purple she would def pass as a cousin of Thanos. Did the creator's watch a few of her videos

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:08 am
auntiflo13 wrote:I've reported her too to Youtube ! I've searched and found this policy that she is violating : Making exaggerated promises, such as claims that users can get rich quickly or that a miracle treatment can cure chronic illness such as cancer......

You can just type in the search bar 'tati halo' or whatever you like. When yo get the results click on the three dots near the title of each video you want to report and a list of options will pop up. 'Report' should be one of them. You can also do it while you're watching any video, but I do it from search cause of course I don't want to watch any of Tanya's videos 😆
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:17 am
missymoocher123 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:08 am

You can just type in the search bar 'tati halo' or whatever you like. When yo get the results click on the three dots near the title of each video you want to report and a list of options will pop up. 'Report' should be one of them. You can also do it while you're watching any video, but I do it from search cause of course I don't want to watch any of Tanya's videos 😆

I tried doing that but my only options are 1) save to playlist or 2) save to watch later. I did click on the actual video and tried to report but there are so many options, I'm not sure which one to pick and do we have to time stamp and write something about the video???

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

timestamp is what gets you. How do you timestamp when there's an objectionable claim every other minute?
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

jozu wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 pm
timestamp is what gets you. How do you timestamp when there's an objectionable claim every other minute?

I just typed in from 00.00 lol as she lies continuously ! :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”