Wow we are burnin' up the threads!

hereforthegossip127
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Post by hereforthegossip127 »

To continue from the last thread about people buying her snake oil as support for Bye Sister, can you imagine ruining your kidneys because you feel sympathy for a greedy woman trying to tear down a boy almost half her age using homophobic tropes? She's only doing it from the goodness of her heart, if the human heart is made up of dollar bills.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Lookeen forward to her making a fool of herself in the long run.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Wait, were they actually meant to have Puka per the mom or is he stolen too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PenelopeJones
Learner
Learner

Post by PenelopeJones »

MY TITLE YOU GUYS I AM SCREAMING!! THANK YOU!!

Ok, now following

cheslea
Learner
Learner

Post by cheslea »

I love this title 😆
Tanyas foundation colour is soooooo bad.. Why can't she just get a spray tan?! Her hands and chest never match her face. I followed her before she hit 1 million and I remember thinking she wasn't that great to get that many subs.
I really don't get it. Could it be actually bots? James is so slimey , pretending to be all nice and sweet. Tanya must know about the mother's home going to court. Is that why they didn't get married earlier (no money ) Maybe too many legal fees. I never thought James and her would have some many deep secrets!
I think I read on here that she isn't too close to her sister's. I won't blame them. I bet James and Tanya are the types of people who try and claim personnel injury fraudulent claims.
If I was driving a car and spotted them. I would just stop the car and get out.😆😆
I wish Phil Defranco would do a report on Katies findings.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Katie is Live explaining her findings...since Tati stans and 2 POS drama channels wanna say she only got her receipts from GG. She posted the court documents exposing James to her website. OMG I can't believe this - stupid Dustin and Tea by Ali don't even understand how court documents work? Then they wonder why people are criticizing their videos which are just screenshots from Jeffree.

Holy shit Lames robbed his own mother I can't

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Holy shit, they had all their records scrubbed within days of her looking them up, including James's father's obituary! Nothing to hide eh?

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

"People who constantly have to tell you that they have integrity don't actually have integrity." Girl get over here you speak the truth!

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Wow all the drama channels are attacking Katie - even Smokey Leno decided to defend her hero Tati. Thank God someone started a thread on this cow. How are you gonna say that COURT DOCUMENTS are biased? Lmaooo

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

the beauty cultmmunity drama channels already showing the world how little they would do research,
especially on people they "like".
already dislike smokey ham because the whole kiki drama,
for someone who is not drama channel, smokey ham is strongly infuse with drama,
hmm, almost sound like the rewire soul, looks like him too.

FYI, i don't really know anything smokey ham do,
apart when some drama happened,
she would pop on my recommend because i was checking out drama channels.
Last edited by lamelifetwati on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shitting glitter tatti

conf
Learner
Learner

Post by conf »

I didn't know that she was an aspiring actress ImageImage

Btw, as ugly as ever.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

lamelifetwati wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:32 pm
the beauty cultmmunity drama channels already showing the world how little they would do research,
especially on people they "like".
already dislike smokey ham because the whole kiki drama,
for someone who is not drama channel, smokey ham is strongly infuse with drama,
hmm, almost sound like the rewire soul, looks like him too.

FYI, i don't really know anything smokey ham do,
apart when some drama happened,
she would pop on my recommend because i was checking out drama channels.
SMOKEY HAM *screaming* :rofl: :rofl:
She does look like the Rewired Soul in a full face of makeup.
You need to hop over to her thread if you haven't already cuz your hot takes are gold my friend :rofl:

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Concerning any story about James being part of a scam, money racket or dishonest venture? I'd believe it. The man has sleazy scam artist written all over him. And Tati is just the type to go along with it as long as there is money in it for her.

The fact that she posted an "I'm Back!" video (and btw, Tati, I don't give a fuck) and acts like nothing happened proves she has no conscience, no remorse, no guilt. She isn't bothered by an actual sense of wrong doing because of her narcissistic mind.
She doesn't have near as many likes on the pre-filmed videos and today's current one as she did before all the drama she caused and she has a lot of dislikes. I believe she and James are buying subs to keep her at 10 million because with all the subs she has lost during the past couple of weeks there is no way she would still be at that number. Buying subs is about what you would expect from such a lowly, scammy and dishonest duo as Twatto and Lames.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I used to like Smokey Glow because I thought she was different and more relatable, but no.

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

I commented on that video by without a crystal ball, she does good research. Her videos may have a lot of pauses but for showing all the info on a live and no editing, she actually does a really good job. Stays on topic and everything. I have to give her claps and snaps for that. She got me thinking though when she laid it all out on a timeline. I’m not saying it’s a fact or anything, I have no evidence, but money laundering comes to mind for me. If you have a good chunk of change from something illegal you are limited on what you can spend and put in banks without setting off reg flags. You have to have a paper trail to avoid those alarm bells. Doesn’t even have to be big paper trails, just something to show you have an income. This is where people will open a business, launder the money through it for a year or two, then close it. Repeat. Repeat. This is how dirty money is used to buy houses, cars, anything over 5k, or even sit in a bank without red flags going off. Again, not saying it’s true for James and Tanya. It’s not too far fetched to think he could be doing shady money acts when you think about how he stole from his dying mother though.
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

Post by Guest »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:29 pm
Katie is Live explaining her findings...since Tati stans and 2 POS drama channels wanna say she only got her receipts from GG. She posted the court documents exposing James to her website. OMG I can't believe this - stupid Dustin and Tea by Ali don't even understand how court documents work? Then they wonder why people are criticizing their videos which are just screenshots from Jeffree.

Holy shit Lames robbed his own mother I can't
If Katie is legit, everyone needs to watch her videos. Tati is such a scummy liar, I expect nothing but the worst from her.

Also, Smokey Glow can stfu. She's a sanctimonious little twat, just like Tati.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Oops-Ma-Bad wrote:I commented on that video by without a crystal ball, she does good research. Her videos may have a lot of pauses but for showing all the info on a live and no editing, she actually does a really good job. Stays on topic and everything. I have to give her claps and snaps for that. She got me thinking though when she laid it all out on a timeline. I’m not saying it’s a fact or anything, I have no evidence, but money laundering comes to mind for me. If you have a good chunk of change from something illegal you are limited on what you can spend and put in banks without setting off reg flags. You have to have a paper trail to avoid those alarm bells. Doesn’t even have to be big paper trails, just something to show you have an income. This is where people will open a business, launder the money through it for a year or two, then close it. Repeat. Repeat. This is how dirty money is used to buy houses, cars, anything over 5k, or even sit in a bank without red flags going off. Again, not saying it’s true for James and Tanya. It’s not too far fetched to think he could be doing shady money acts when you think about how he stole from his dying mother though.
Omg what you’re saying makes a lot of sense. The fact that James has opened all of these business then just lets them lapse seems odd. Some have judgments against them but some don’t. People on the other thread explained that he just didn’t file the paper work on them - but WHY. What’s the motivation cuz it’s clearly not laziness or a clerical error. I see how Tati loves that lavish lifestyle - wearing designer clothing and makeup and prob doesn’t even ask where James gets the money from. Where is the extra money coming from since she proudly doesn’t take sponsorships or do brand deals? Now we know.

Lolaginab22
Debater
Debater

Post by Lolaginab22 »

The old thread is now locked but I saw and posted her outrageous social blade numbers during the Bye Sister era. There is no way in hell she was picking up 200,000 new subs at one stroke. Even the T-Series bots don't work that hard. Tati and James are with the flim flam.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

While reading through the comments on Tati's video today, many were asking what happened to the Jeffree Star lip color collection that she used to have prominently displayed behind her.
So in place of the J* lip colors Twathead now has crystals, namely rose quartz. I guess she is wanting to give an image of her being all about love, acceptance, etc. However, I'll bet Tati doesn't know one thing about crystals and is probably going to claim she "discovered" them while on her "spiritual journey". It is yet another fake persona she has conjured up to make herself look like the good, gentle person who is treated so badly by everyone :roll:
There is nothing real about Twatwad and her minions are beyond ignorant to think otherwise.

And to add to the above posts, as I said before, I'm not at all surprised that Lames would be involved in any kind of crooked deal. I wouldn't put anything past him considering all the shady stuff with Halo. He's likely the main scammer of the two and Tati happily goes along to cash in on it.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”