Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part

Post by Italia739 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
missymoocher123 wrote:
Phil3 wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:Sorry for another post not sure what happened but I was just able to see the cryeen whineen sc rant. Perhaps she is cryeen cos she knows she could be exposed to all her minions and they will see she has been lyeen about her skin. I can't remember who just suggested I post the pics on twitter with a comment but please feel free to use those pics as I don't have twitter.

Oooh I don't have snapchat what did I miss?
Me neither

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have Snap either, but if you look up Rich Lux's channel you can catch some of it. She only does these cryeen poor me snaps when she is getting negativity in her comments section: after the Revolution video, she goes on cryeen about infertility when NO ONE knew she had fertility problems. Now she is catching it for her "clean" videos and goes on cryeen about how stuff is goeen on in her family and her sister is haveen a difficult pregnancy. She had the nerve to say "You guise, I was cryeen in the Whole Foods parkeen lot today!" That's Twati, cryeen in Gucci in her Maserati in the Whole Foods parking lot. She's Sooooooooooooo Relatable!
Cryeen in the parking lot at Whole Foods while Manservant James did the grocery shoppeen? I hope he didn't accidentally grab any gluten. Wouldn't we hate for her gluten "allergy" to flare up and make her hyper on top of her many other "problems"? Yes, she DID previously say gluten made her hyper :?
Every. Damn. Time. she gets ANY criticism, even polite constructive criticism, she has to immediately grab her phone and give her Snap sob story whineen about her "problems", playing victim because people are so mean to dare to say anything that isn't praising her, bringing up some family problem, new "illness" that she has, how "stressful" her life is and often she will be sure to bring up the how "hard she struggled because she grew up so poor" story :roll:
All this while using a filter, too.
Tati is incapable of being grateful for what she does have. She's one of the worst types of people.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Way to make her sisters pregnancy about her. You guiseee it’s so hard on *me* my sisters difficult pregnancy. I feel bad she has endometriosis but what else in her life is so bad she has to cry in a Whole Foods parking lot ?! She’s not divorced her cancer scare came back fine, she just hit 5 mil!

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

missymoocher123 wrote:
Italia739 wrote:Twati Craterface "Botoxeen, Face Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook

Twati Craterpores "Botoxeen, Filtereen & Lyeen about Halo" Whinecrook
Like them both but Filtereen especially encapsulates everything that is pissing people off!

Botoxeen, filtereen, liveen clean

A mashup lol

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:Way to make her sisters pregnancy about her. You guiseee it’s so hard on *me* my sisters difficult pregnancy. I feel bad she has endometriosis but what else in her life is so bad she has to cry in a Whole Foods parking lot ?! She’s not divorced her cancer scare came back fine, she just hit 5 mil!
i know this will most likely sound callous... but i do not give a shit.

i call bullshit on all of her health "issues" i don't believe any of them. she's the fillerfiltered woman that cries wolf constantly.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

She's cryeen because people have been calleen her out on her 'research' She has realised that people aren't as stupid as she thought and probably has a whole load of product being made currently. Sitting there with her jacket on instead of her moth ridden clothes babbling on about her research didn't fool anyone, ok maybe one or two however she has been called out and people know that the reason she is researcheen and preacheen is because she wants to make even more money conneen people with a new product that she is goeen to drop soon. She is probably jealous that her sister is pregnant too and that's making her low too.

Sorry I don't feel sorry for her either, she is a lyeen con artist.

Cryeen Simian sister filtereen her crater face and XXL philtrum

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

Did anyone grab a screenshot of her Twitter reply before she deleted it?

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:Way to make her sisters pregnancy about her. You guiseee it’s so hard on *me* my sisters difficult pregnancy. I feel bad she has endometriosis but what else in her life is so bad she has to cry in a Whole Foods parking lot ?! She’s not divorced her cancer scare came back fine, she just hit 5 mil!

i call bullshit on all of her health "issues" i don't believe any of them. she's the fillerfiltered woman that cries wolf constantly.
Her "illnesses" are her over-dramatizing, exaggerating ways to garner pity and attention for herself. She also uses "health issues" to deflect from (and play victim) being called out for lying, Halo scamming and no knowledge of cosmetic chemistry.
If she can't come up with a new illness she will make someone else's illness about her. Guiiiiise it's stressing ME out and causing MY anxiety to flare up :roll:
Tati is one of those who has to make EVERY topic about herself. There is no room for anyone else in Tati's life unless they are serving some purpose for her.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Italia739 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:

Her "illnesses" are her over-dramatizing, exaggerating ways to garner pity and attention for herself. She also uses "health issues" to deflect from (and play victim) being called out for lying, Halo scamming and no knowledge of cosmetic chemistry.
If she can't come up with a new illness she will make someone else's illness about her. Guiiiiise it's stressing ME out and causing MY anxiety to flare up :roll:
Tati is one of those who has to make EVERY topic about herself. There is no room for anyone else in Tati's life unless they are serving some purpose for her.
I feel this way too but didn’t want to say it. Glad you did. She is over dramatic and will use any excuse to shift blame away from her

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Berry_Bess »

One of my wishes for 2019 is for her each video to have comments full of *gasp* constructive mild criticism and pointdexters :rofl:

Botoxeen, Ageen, Cryeen, Parkeen Meltdowns

Guys please include Ageing in the all titles! she will have a tantrum anything to do with her age will trigger that woman :FU: :D
:FU:

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:New thread names?
Twatwaffle chimp in a power blazer coconut oil hater

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Tatiyawna the Queef: Drama Inciter & Pill Pusher - Part 24

Post by picklerick »

fizzwizz12 wrote:

Same here. I’ve been dealing with diverticulitis since November, I have been on 30 days worth of antibiotics (not consecutively) and I’m still not getting better, so I have to have another cat scan, because my doctor is stumped. I even wound up in the hospital in tears at one point - and super embarrassed for crying in front of a cute doctor - because I thought I was dying.

I’m still going to work. I’m still living my life. I’m not on Snapchat, Facebook, or Twitter bawling my eyes out for sympathy. The world moves on, whether you’re ready to or not.

However to be honest, I wish I had her money and her ability to not physically work so I could focus on my health and stop feeling like garbage just about every day of my life. She doesn’t understand how fortunate she really is compared to others.

tittysprinkles

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

picklerick wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:

Same here. I’ve been dealing with diverticulitis since November, I have been on 30 days worth of antibiotics (not consecutively) and I’m still not getting better, so I have to have another cat scan, because my doctor is stumped. I even wound up in the hospital in tears at one point - and super embarrassed for crying in front of a cute doctor - because I thought I was dying.

I’m still going to work. I’m still living my life. I’m not on Snapchat, Facebook, or Twitter bawling my eyes out for sympathy. The world moves on, whether you’re ready to or not.

However to be honest, I wish I had her money and her ability to not physically work so I could focus on my health and stop feeling like garbage just about every day of my life. She doesn’t understand how fortunate she really is compared to others.

oh dear, i do hope you are at least feeling a little bit better. and i totally understand that worry and scare, but you know what, you can't help how you feel and docs understand, the cute one wouldn't mind one bit!

i agree with you, i'd love to have her money and not have to worry about things in life. have all the time in the world to enjoy and focus on the good things rather than slave away at the rat race.

like you said, we all have shit we have to deal with but the world continues to move on and doesn't care about how we feel. she's just such a pampered princess that the idea that everything is not all about her, freaks her out.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”