Leave it to Leesha to take her kid to a splash pad fully clothed. :rofl:

angmonst
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 4

Post by angmonst »

Damn, in her latest vlog, is that the same Kristen, for whom Leesha was maid-of-honor? She got HUGE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She looks kinda pregnant there....could she be?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol annnnd now she wants to start exercising and lose weight again. She's so predictable, she keeps doing the same things on loop and never sticks with anything.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

angmonst wrote:Damn, in her latest vlog, is that the same Kristen, for whom Leesha was maid-of-honor? She got HUGE.
No, that's not the same Kristen. The maid-of-honor Kristen doesn't have tattoos (still doesn't now) and also doesn't have a kid :)
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

LiddlePallid wrote:lol annnnd now she wants to start exercising and lose weight again. She's so predictable, she keeps doing the same things on loop and never sticks with anything.
That's basically the content of all of her vlogs.

I cannot stand how unkempt Violet looks. It's starting to grate on my last nerve to the point where I skip through all the Violet parts. But that just leaves leesha complaining parts so I think I'll stop watching until violet is old enough to brush her own damn hair.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

LiddlePallid wrote:lol annnnd now she wants to start exercising and lose weight again. She's so predictable, she keeps doing the same things on loop and never sticks with anything.
What?
I want to represent the "inbetweeners", "the middle of the road" people who don't quite fit with the skinny fit people, but are also not plus size. I feel like my feed is filled with either hot ladies with abs and crop tops, or curvy beauties wearing badass clothes that don't come in my size. I want to work on my confidence and being okay with my body
She wrote that LAST. FUCKING. WEEK.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's why I thought it was so funny. She JUST wrote about wanting to be okay with the way her body is, and then says she needs to start eating better, going to the gym, and exercising to lose weight. What the girl needs is a regular job to keep herself busy. She's bored. She tries to fill her boredom with material items but they entertain her for a day or two and then it's on to something else.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I got so behind on watching her videos. I just spent the whole morning watching a ton of them at once because I'm going to be busy for the rest of the year.

The one where she's reacting to her first upload is pure gold. I'm going to rewatch it and take a shot every time she mentions how huge her old TV is, or says "this is so boring!" I'll be drunk as hell. :rofl:
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

She's wearing a men's dress shirt backwards in her newest video. Is she so lazy now that she can't pick out a proper shirt and instead throws on the nearest thing?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

bbgorilla wrote:She's wearing a men's dress shirt backwards in her newest video. Is she so lazy now that she can't pick out a proper shirt and instead throws on the nearest thing?
omg I didn't even realize that. My first thought was "wtf is she wearing?" but didn't realize it was a men's shirt till I saw your comment and went back to look hahaha. Why couldn't she just throw on a t-shirt?

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I'm pretty sure I've asked this before, but does anybody know why she took down all the London vacation videos? Or at least just remember it so I don't feel crazy LOL?

They were on a dedicated channel that I can't remember the name of. The whole family and some family friends all visited London because either Aleesha or Chelsea had to go for one of their classes, I believe. There were about a dozen or so videos on the channel. It looks like one of the videos survived on the vlog channel and I've linked it below to try to help jog memories. I VERY DISTINCTLY remember one of the videos being just Leesha and her father in the car, and they had to use the rental's GPS because they had no idea where they were going. I'm also pretty sure Leesha did a Physician's Formula review around the same time.

Maybe she took the channel down because she thought it was vain to have an entire channel just for one trip? It's so bothersome that I seem to be the only person who remembers this at all. Granted it was a long time ago and we were pretty young then. The reason I miss the videos is because Leesha accidentally admitted a lot of fucked up stuff behind the camera. :P Plus it's just great to see London from American eyes because I'll probably never go there. Oh well. TIA if anybody remembers any of this!!

I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I vaguely remember them, but I don't really remember vlogs with her family, just her friends. At any rate, I think she took them down because she swore a lot in the videos back then and she seems to try not to do that now, maybe to appeal to the younger audience lmao

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I know at some point she had a vlog she recorded in Germany and that one's definitely not on there anymore. So she's done at least some deleting.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

She used to have SO MANY videos uploaded of her and Josh (Petrilude) from that time frame too. Now there's not even a handful left up...? Makes me think I missed some kind of juicy scandal or something. :P

I swear she's deleted at least twice as many videos as she's left up. There was no reason to do that on the blog channel, but whatever.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Josh seemed to fall off the face of the earth, what ever happened to him? He doesn't show up in anyone's vlogs anymore so who knows lol

TelepathicDreamer
Learner
Learner

Post by TelepathicDreamer »

i dont understand why she is so opposed to having another child- its obvious paul wants more kids ( which makes sense him being an only child).
its not like she does anything else with her life, she seems pretty selfish to me. also it bugs me how she is so lazy with her content - its literally her job to upload videos yet half the time she cant be bothered!
if only real working people had the opportunity to just be like nah dont feel like working for the next week! see ya! :x

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Each to their own but I personally object to the notion that someone should have a kid just because their partner wants it and they're not doing anything else... as much as I believe Leesha is lazy and less-than-genuine, she did mention quite elaborately that she had some form of post-partum issues, so I don't see why it's wrong for her to not want that again. She also didn't disclose too much on pregnancy related issues, but some women during pregnancy run into medical issues that are likely to occur again if pregnant again... if she doesn't want to carry, birth and raise another child, she shouldn't, there are enough "barely wanted" kids in the world as it is.

Maybe if Paul really wants another child they can look into adoption - they're young and wealthy enough to be good candidates, and there are plenty of very young babies who need a home. Sure there's a waiting list, but it's an option.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She didn't want kids to begin with, I'm pretty sure she said that at some point. Violet was an accident. I think she definitely loves Violet and has come to terms with it now, but I wouldn't blame her for not wanting more kids.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I agree that nobody should have to carry another child if they don't want to but I wonder what affect this is going to have on their relationship. If one person wants more kids and the other person, there's literally no middle ground they can compromise on.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”