Markiplier - Part 14

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 14

Post by eggo »

Also to note...peebles is liking/favoriting sauceyfossey posts on Twitter :roll: ho boy!

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cosmix »

eggo wrote:Also to note...peebles is liking/favoriting sauceyfossey posts on Twitter :roll: ho boy!
Yeah, it's definitely a weird thing to happen just in general, but maybe they did meet at the wedding and decide to make peace. And if that is what happened, regardless of how odd it is, that doesn't seem like a bad thing. Maybe it's for the best for all three of them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:Also to note...peebles is liking/favoriting sauceyfossey posts on Twitter :roll: ho boy!
Ugh that is stil so unnatural. I doubt they’re best buds now, one or both have to be faking it. Way too suspicious for this to be “normal.” :? :barf:
:cuted:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

new friendship! :o

Kaida01
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaida01 »

Well Amy confirmed they're living together and now they have a new dog named Henry. Whose a rescue.. check Amys Instagram post
" I rather be a YouTube Princess.. "

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Yep..that dog is so fucking cute! :love2: but yeah...she's with him :roll:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, he's a cutie. And I'm happy she adopted a rescue (and as someone who has only ever had rescues, I can relate to not exactly knowing what type of dog it is :lol:).
And yeah, it definitely sounded like they live together in that post. So I guess that more or less settles that. Maybe dog wise it'll actually be kinda good for the new dog to have a buddy around his age, it might help him come out of his shell a bit. :)
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Did you guys catch all of Molly & wade's wedding photos? There's ones with Jess, and she even posted the one where she's crying, and only time she did that (crying) was with bread? I think she was really thinking on what it would have been if mark had really asked to marry her (idk), but did anyone get sense/vibe from her in those pics?

I did.

And both Amy & Jess are now liking each other's Instagram posts. Talk about cringy.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

eggo wrote:Did you guys catch all of Molly & wade's wedding photos? There's ones with Jess, and she even posted the one where she's crying, and only time she did that (crying) was with bread? I think she was really thinking on what it would have been if mark had really asked to marry her (idk), but did anyone get sense/vibe from her in those pics?

I did.
Thats....quite a stretch.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

RenegadeRobin wrote:i wouldnt be surprised if they were living together at this point.

alright everybody! place yer bets!

Im betting $200 on Mark living with Amy! And knowing full well that both of them occasionally read this forum, COME THRU FOR ME MARK
Ha ha HAAAAAA :D :confetti:

Looks like someone owes me 200 buckaroos Thanks for coming thru for me Marko ;)

Post by Guest »

Good god I love Tyler! I'm so happy for him, he is a ray of sunshine <3 :love2: <3

Amy and Jess interacting in any way is too cringy and I'm not here for it :rofl:

Also that rescue is ADORABLE

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

1. Robin, you won fair and square from the looks of it and so like I said, if I had $200 I would totally find a way to send it. Goddamn. But either way, you can feel good knowing that you won. :lol:
2. I think that's a really big stretch with Jess, although I do agree that them liking/replying to each other's stuff is weird/cringe. Even if it is completely innocent and all it'll never not be weird/cringe just because of the nature of it. Oof.
3. Yeah, he's adorable. And Henry is a cute name too. Plus from what she said he's been through some rough stuff for a dog so it'd good that someone adopted him. Spoil that dog, girl. :P

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Perhaps with this newfound friendship, Jess can maybe step back into "The Great Circle of Friendship" with mark

not trying to say this is her 'diabolical plan all along' or something. but this might actually help Jess get out of the EX-GF HOLE and stop those nasty amypliers from attacking her every now and again. Things are turning around for Jess :o

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Actually that's a thought, I wonder what the more "enthusiastic" amyplier fans think of that. Honestly I'd imagine that a good chunk of them haven't been around THAT long to know what went down with Jess, and it wouldn't surprise me if that chunk didn't even know she was his ex (which I suppose isn't a bad thing at all). But I do know a good chunk do at least know about her to some extent, since I've seen them tweet at her with stuff about Amy (don't do that plz). So I'll be curious to see if any of them pick up on that and then what they make of it. Hopefully it will work out well, but it does bring her back into the Mark circle which could either be a good or bad thing. Only time will tell I guess.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

cosmix wrote:Actually that's a thought, I wonder what the more "enthusiastic" amyplier fans think of that. Honestly I'd imagine that a good chunk of them haven't been around THAT long to know what went down with Jess, and it wouldn't surprise me if that chunk didn't even know she was his ex (which I suppose isn't a bad thing at all). But I do know a good chunk do at least know about her to some extent, since I've seen them tweet at her with stuff about Amy (don't do that plz). So I'll be curious to see if any of them pick up on that and then what they make of it. Hopefully it will work out well, but it does bring her back into the Mark circle which could either be a good or bad thing. Only time will tell I guess.
I was watching the recent Twitch stream (spoiler it’s two hours of cringe) and about a lot of people in the chat still don’t know who Amy is. They keep asking “Who’s that girl?” “Is she your girlfriend?” “Is that your sister?” So I think it’s safe to say if people don’t know who Amy is then these people are clueless about Jess.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

MineDressFearless wrote:Good god I love Tyler! I'm so happy for him, he is a ray of sunshine <3 :love2: <3

Amy and Jess interacting in any way is too cringy and I'm not here for it :rofl:

Also that rescue is ADORABLE
Wait? what's going with Tyler?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

This thread is almost full so... Whoever knows how to start a new one will be greatly appreciated. :tu:

As for Tyler it’s either that he’s becoming his own person and isn’t relying on Mark to get ahead anymore. Or it could be that he was very happy to be Wade’s best man at the wedding. That’s about all I can think of lol.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

ok..hold up...just watched this video.."Markiplier defends Logan Paul at Vidcon 2018"..a 40 sec video of him talking about how laughing in the face of a tragedy...is a good thing? not much was there other than him talking about that one topic, but really? This was the same topic he talked about on his facebook stream while on tour Jan, and even then I couldn't believe he said that! What Logan Paul did was BEYOND humour and he knows it. So for Mark to come to that man's aid, and defend him on such a still sensitive topic!...fuck you mark! Fuck.....you! :x :x :x
Here's the link...

Post by Guest »

eggo wrote:ok..hold up...just watched this video.."Markiplier defends Logan Paul at Vidcon 2018"..a 40 sec video of him talking about how laughing in the face of a tragedy...is a good thing? not much was there other than him talking about that one topic, but really? This was the same topic he talked about on his facebook stream while on tour Jan, and even then I couldn't believe he said that! What Logan Paul did was BEYOND humour and he knows it. So for Mark to come to that man's aid, and defend him on such a still sensitive topic!...fuck you mark! Fuck.....you! :x :x :x
Here's the link...
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>XsH9QhDzthQ</span></a>
This is beyond cringy. I really like Mark but I think here he's just trying to stand out and sound smart. There's no way he thinks what Logan Paul did was normal. Obviously it was insensitive and him laughing wasn't at all what was wrong with it. His general attitude and the way he portrayed it, used it for clickbait etc were the worst things. Ugh. Just don't say anything. It's not that hard. It's not like Logan Paul needs to be defended. He actually needs to be waken up and put in his place.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Honestly, as bad as it sounds, Logan laughing and (trying...and failing) to make jokes around the lifeless husk of a suicide victim is not what bothered me. Hell, obviously far from an identical situation, but I try to make jokes/make people laugh regarding really sad/tough subjects. That's how I cope, trying to make others laugh. So if that's all Mark is defending, whatever, I don't care or feel either way about it. What bothered me about Logan's video was how he literally went up to the corpse with a camera and showing things like the hands being blue and shit, used the corpse to make his clickbait thumbnail, thought it was appropriate to post to youtube in the first place and even talked about how it was making youtube history, etc etc. All of that was just...vile and absolutely disrespectful. And the fact that his first instinct was to go up to it and vlog it instead of reporting it to the police is beyond me. So if Mark starts defending any of THAT sort of shit, then I'll be fucking pissed. The jokes and stuff is the one thing that I will even remotely let slide.

Return to “Markiplier”