True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 13

Post by cosmix »

gossipboy wrote:
"Sometimes I wish I could 'NewGame+' the Youtube thing, but..."
Assuming I'm getting what NewGame+ is right (which I might not be because I'm horrible at that XD), I mean it's understandable to at least some extent. Like I think if he knew how his channel would blow up and become what it is now, he'd approach certain things a lot differently based on what he knows now.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:
somstria wrote:It could be. I'm not one to over analyze Justin Beiber songs. :rofl: And at this point a lot of this just feels like speculation. One minute Mark is calling Amy cute on a stream with his mom the next he's singing song about practically hating your S/O.. He could just be playing these songs because it fits his vocal range/easy to learn on guitar. I don't know. Make up your mind Mark. :rofl:
Remember a year ago we thought he was still single because of the whole "I will love myself" near Valentine's day? In the end he was hiding the fact he was with Amy at that time? Which we knew within GG "horse mask girl"

I doubt they will break up, and I doubt Mark is singing those songs because of the relationship going sour. That is "if" the relationship is going sour. I just don't think Mark will break it off with Amy anytime soon.
You and some of the others sound like you've given up on him and his happiness. And it's such a shame that you had lost faith in his abilities to learn his lesson. He's not stupid. But he is hard headed.
But think about the songs. It wasn't just one song that he chose of this type of situation...it was two. That is speaking volumes. So, he will break up with her. Because his soul is crying out to be truthful with himself. FINALLY! And that's awesome to see! Props to him for taking that first step to stepping away from everyone else's expectations and stepping back into himself. I always had the faith to do so. He just needs support from his fans to have faith to do so. I do. It's just a shame that some here gave up on him that he could. Amy certainly had no faith in him from the very get-go. And no more than Jess Fossey. Cuz they had no such faith in themselves. As well as those peeps that claim to be his true fans that cn't even look themselves in the fucking mirror but instead reflect their own woes and melancholy onto him and assume he's suffering the same. HELLO! There's the old saying "Misery loves company".

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:
Tigerlilly360 wrote:
somstria wrote:It could be. I'm not one to over analyze Justin Beiber songs. :rofl: And at this point a lot of this just feels like speculation. One minute Mark is calling Amy cute on a stream with his mom the next he's singing song about practically hating your S/O.. He could just be playing these songs because it fits his vocal range/easy to learn on guitar. I don't know. Make up your mind Mark. :rofl:
Remember a year ago we thought he was still single because of the whole "I will love myself" near Valentine's day? In the end he was hiding the fact he was with Amy at that time? Which we knew within GG "horse mask girl"

I doubt they will break up, and I doubt Mark is singing those songs because of the relationship going sour. That is "if" the relationship is going sour. I just don't think Mark will break it off with Amy anytime soon.
You and some of the others sound like you've given up on him and his happiness. And it's such a shame that you had lost faith in his abilities to learn his lesson. He's not stupid. But he is hard headed.
But think about the songs. It wasn't just one song that he chose of this type of situation...it was two. That is speaking volumes. So, he will break up with her. Because his soul is crying out to be truthful with himself. FINALLY! And that's awesome to see! Props to him for taking that first step to stepping away from everyone else's expectations and stepping back into himself. I always had the faith to do so. He just needs support from his fans to have faith to do so. I do. It's just a shame that some here gave up on him that he could. Amy certainly had no faith in him from the very get-go. And no more than Jess Fossey. Cuz they had no such faith in themselves. As well as those peeps that claim to be his true fans that cn't even look themselves in the fucking mirror but instead reflect their own woes and melancholy onto him and assume he's suffering the same. HELLO! There's the old saying "Misery loves company".
What is this assumption based off of? I think you're very insightful in terms of certain things regarding Amy and Mark, but mark singing two break up songs doesn't mean he will break up with her. We don't know if there relationship is going sour for sure, it is just our projections and assumptions. Given a lot of our assumptions can be backed up by facts, thats not always the case. If Mark and Amys relationship were going bad he would not be the one to end it. He could barely let go of Jess because of the regret/guilt of isolating her while she was suicidal after the breakup. So IF the relationship is going bad, Mark won't leave because he is stubborn and leaving Amy means she would have nothing left and no where to go. It would leave Mark with the same guilt he experienced last time. Or maybe I'm wrong about that. Who knows. Amy would have to be the one to break up with him which will definitely never happen because she is completely financially and emotionally dependent on Mark. Hence, why Tigerlily said they won't break up. We haven't given up on Mark's happiness, we are just tired of making excuses for his bs

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:
Tigerlilly360 wrote:

Giving up on him? I haven't given up on him at all. Do I want him to be happy, yes I do want him to be joyful in his life. We don't know about the relationship that he holds with Amy. We're not his close circle of friends to see it. We only see what they want to us to see. For all we know, they do love each other and even though sometimes Amy rubs the community the wrong way, and does annoy the community at times, we should be happy for Mark. We all of different options on the subject, and neither one of us are wrong in no way. We all see the world differently, and from what I can see I can not judge the relationship. If Mark wants to be with her, we can not force them not to be together. Both of them are human, and will make decisions on the relationship. Not us as a community. Mark's soul maybe crying out in a different way, or it maybe going towards a break up. We just don't know him personally, we can analyze all we want, but unless we're his close circle of friends or family we can't judge. The relationship right now has changed. Mark lost something in his life that was apart of his father's. Along with Amy losing her grandmother, so both of them are hurting in similar ways right now. They maybe distant with each other right now and may seem quiet on media but they both lost something to them. We just need to support Mark right now, and show him love...

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Yep, Mark has definitely put on weight/muscle. He looks so much better now.

Post by Guest »

somstria wrote:
gossipboy wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>sbB76FFFaRI</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>14m32s</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>sbB76FFFaRI</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>14m32s</span></a>
"Sometimes I wish I could 'NewGame+' the Youtube thing, but..."
Then why doesn't he? Financially, he's set for many years to come so deleting/abandoning his current channel to start a new channel would affect him in no way. I feel like he's just become so overwhelmed with the amount of subs he has (hence streaming on his old channel, take a step back from the fandom and just letting them destroy eachother from the inside out, etc). Idk man. Absolutely nothing is holding him back from starting over except himself. God knows his mindless hiveminded fans would follow him into any walk of his life, so honestly it's just him holding himself back.
I understand what you're saying and can agree to some extent, however, I feel like it's more of the feeling that you can hit restart in life. What happens, happens. There's no do overs and if someone decides to just move on and 'start over' that still doesn't erase the past.

Mark could make a new channel sure but that wouldn't erase past issues that have left him alone now. If he can get over them that's one thing but other's sure wont forget. For an example just look at Matt and Ryan. Mark may keep trying to 'restart' friendships with them or just acting beyond the past but they ain't having any of it.

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

somstria wrote:Image

The two shirts he used to wear that really accentuated his...uh-hem...physic when he had the red hair, was the blue polo shirt and the Captain America shirt. He looked like was gonna have to be cut loose from them! :tu: :love2: :respekt:

kittie_khaos
Learner
Learner

Post by kittie_khaos »

Everyone could just be overanalyzing his music choices. He has said that he has a weird choice of music and just really loves Ed Sheeran a lot. He could have just found some songs he really loves and that fit the type of vocal work he found he could do, and he just picked those. It literally could have been as simple as that.

Post by Guest »

Didn’t he originally say he doesn’t like music .

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

707 wrote:Didn’t he originally say he doesn’t like music .
People change their mind. :P He said in like 2015 he was originally going to learn guitar from Daniel so I guess that's what changed his mind

Post by Guest »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean, the forum has become totally unenjoyable in recent. From people who rather close there eyes to the truth, to those who think their opinions are better than the rest. Lots of hypocrites too.

Truth be told, no one knows Mark. But you also have to remember when some people have a persona, their true nature sometimes slips in.
All the shit Mark has gotten himself into, is his own fault. He isn't a child, on the contrary, is much older than most of us. Pointing the blame at others doesn't help the problem at hand.

Mark is human, not some pedestal idol. He does wrong.
He has pushed people away, he has been a dick to a lot of people.
We know as a fact he is with Amy for his own reasons, whether its love or physical, they are together. Doesn't matter how or when they met. For fuck sakes, she could be an actress and we still wouldn't know.

I've seen some of you on the Cryaotic/ Cheyenne forum, so you know better than anyone that he needs to decide whether he wants to leave or not.

We are here to discuss Mark and Gossip about it. Even when Mark insisted he is actually a huge dick. Some people are still in denial.
This is what we do know:

Mark video quality has gone down.
Merch quality down.
Community quality down.
Many are unsubbed from him but are still here waiting to see if he will change.
Mark might be choosing songs to resonate his feelings, or they could be random as hell.
Mark could be getting tired of youtube, or getting tired of the pedestal.
Mark can't ever show his true feelings or people will either criticize or leave him.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:Giving up on him? I haven't given up on him at all. Do I want him to be happy, yes I do want him to be joyful in his life. We don't know about the relationship that he holds with Amy. We're not his close circle of friends to see it. We only see what they want to us to see. For all we know, they do love each other and even though sometimes Amy rubs the community the wrong way, and does annoy the community at times, we should be happy for Mark. We all of different options on the subject, and neither one of us are wrong in no way. We all see the world differently, and from what I can see I can not judge the relationship. If Mark wants to be with her, we can not force them not to be together. Both of them are human, and will make decisions on the relationship. Not us as a community. Mark's soul maybe crying out in a different way, or it maybe going towards a break up. We just don't know him personally, we can analyze all we want, but unless we're his close circle of friends or family we can't judge. The relationship right now has changed. Mark lost something in his life that was apart of his father's. Along with Amy losing her grandmother, so both of them are hurting in similar ways right now. They maybe distant with each other right now and may seem quiet on media but they both lost something to them. We just need to support Mark right now, and show him love...
Amen to that. We can talk about what we see all we want, but we also need to be aware of the fact that we don't know everything that goes on. We'd be kidding ourselves if we said otherwise. :love2:
somstria wrote:Image

Yeah, he definitely has. So that's good. :)
707 wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean, the forum has become totally unenjoyable in recent. From people who rather close there eyes to the truth, to those who think their opinions are better than the rest. Lots of hypocrites too.

Truth be told, no one knows Mark. But you also have to remember when some people have a persona, their true nature sometimes slips in.
All the shit Mark has gotten himself into, is his own fault. He isn't a child, on the contrary, is much older than most of us. Pointing the blame at others doesn't help the problem at hand.

Mark is human, not some pedestal idol. He does wrong.
He has pushed people away, he has been a dick to a lot of people.
We know as a fact he is with Amy for his own reasons, whether its love or physical, they are together. Doesn't matter how or when they met. For fuck sakes, she could be an actress and we still wouldn't know.

I've seen some of you on the Cryaotic/ Cheyenne forum, so you know better than anyone that he needs to decide whether he wants to leave or not.

We are here to discuss Mark and Gossip about it. Even when Mark insisted he is actually a huge dick. Some people are still in denial.
This is what we do know:

Mark video quality has gone down.
Merch quality down.
Community quality down.
Many are unsubbed from him but are still here waiting to see if he will change.
Mark might be choosing songs to resonate his feelings, or they could be random as hell.
Mark could be getting tired of youtube, or getting tired of the pedestal.
Mark can't ever show his true feelings or people will either criticize or leave him.
First off, sorry you don't like the forum much right now. I hope I don't contribute to that. :love2: :(
As for the rest of what you said, I agree. We don't know Mark, we really can just talk and gossip about what we see. I try to stay away from certain topics (like for example I've stay away from the topic of whether Mark and Amy love each other because there's no way to know, I don't have much to say about it). And I try to not make too many assumptions about them as people. Really my thoughts on them come down to, I think Amy is very immature (from what I've seen) and that she has some qualities that are pretty bad for the position she's in, but I don't think she's a bad person. And I think Mark probably has good intentions, but he can still be a dick sometimes. That's really about it, but I don't think they're horrible people or anything. But even then, I think it's important to be aware of the fact that I don't know everything and I don't know them personally. It's just talk and gossip. :|
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

Post by Guest »

That's a good summary list. :tu:
Sorry about the rest on the forum.. :(

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

There was an instagram stream a few days ago I saw where mark was talking to fans. He was walking around one of the venues and said he might as well be showing the rest of us because he "never gets out of the house anyway" and he sounded pretty bitter about it. At this point, its getting pretty hard to defend him now when he obviously doesn't like his job anymore..

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Also Mark's new merch. Someone please tell me this is a joke? Can we just go back to the M with a mustache please lol

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Eh, I'd say logo-wise I definitely like the M with the mustache more, but outside of that I'd say it's not a bad idea to get more diverse designs. :tu:
Offtopic: also I have now adopted 4 more succulents...they're now my babies (and I have named them because I'm that person XD). I'm very happy about it. :D :love2:

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

I think the songs are random more than likely. Many songs I listen to are about murder or revenge or heartbreak; fyi I am not a murderer and I don't even tend to hold grudges and I don't have much heartbreak history. :rofl: Could just be his music preference.

Offtopic: I hope this doesn't come off as weird to say, but you are very well written @cosmix

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I completely agree. The new merch is quite a bit lack luster.. The giggly one is okay but the van is meh. I'm glad he's trying to add more and want to see what more he brings to the table, but it's just a bummer considering there's amazing fan art practically everywhere that's 1000 times better than this, and yeah the warfstashe M is wayyy more iconic...

Offtopic: Awee, succulents always look so cool! :love2:

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Actually, I like the van merch. Not enough to buy it, mind you, but I like the style and how it isn't so "in your face". The top one is very "I WATCH MARKIPLIER", but you could probably wear the van merch out in public without anyone asking what the design is about...which may be counterproductive to the purpose of merch, but I prefer subtle fan merch myself.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

So I just connected the dots and realized the reason Mark bought the Van in the first place was because his Tesla was in the shop for over a month. No wonder he never uses it anymore. I feel like an idiot for just realizing this. :rofl:

Return to “Markiplier”