Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 5

Post by ZombieTown »

domogru3 wrote:
T_f wrote:Squid already logged out. :(

I tried sending her a pm, but idk if she read it.

There's not much we can do at this point. From my personal experience, while you guys are being noble, saying things like, "don't do it!" or "don't let them win!" is just noise to someone who's going to do it. People need a reason to keep going, and hers got violently snatched away, and then she got further ridiculed for it.

It's not about others winning over you, you just want the pain and the helplessness feeling to stop. And sometimes people feel that death is the only way to do it.

I'm not saying don't try your best, I'm just letting you guys know, because I've been there, and fluffy sayings aren't that effective really. At least to me they weren't.

This is just awful. I hope she read my PM.
My thoughts exactly, if she's going to do anything kind words may even to a certain extent encourage her.. it's difficult to explain. I'm really hoping (since I think she said she's been drinking) that she'll fall asleep. But, she needs intervention NOW.
God I know, I said some fluffy shit to her but I should know full well it doesn't do much good and can make it worse, I've been suicidal before, I'm just scared out of my mind for her. I hope she just passes the fuck out and wakes up in a better mindset.

LovelyLamb
Learner
Learner

Post by LovelyLamb »

Holy fuck... I'm gone for a couple of days and this happens??!!?? Squid, I haven't seen your blog, and I probably don't want to, but your life doesn't have to revolve around Mark, Mess, and the tumblrinas. Please take a moment to yourself away from the negativity! Suicide isn't the way!

To the tumblrina shit bags who feel the need to dox someone: fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Doxxing is dangerous: I hope the law catches up on your ass, and I hope your precious Mark denounces you and shames you for your choice. I know for a fact Mark wouldn't consider you a fan.

Ugh man....

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

domogru3 wrote:

There's not much we can do at this point. From my personal experience, while you guys are being noble, saying things like, "don't do it!" or "don't let them win!" is just noise to someone who's going to do it. People need a reason to keep going, and hers got violently snatched away, and then she got further ridiculed for it.

It's not about others winning over you, you just want the pain and the helplessness feeling to stop. And sometimes people feel that death is the only way to do it.

I'm not saying don't try your best, I'm just letting you guys know, because I've been there, and fluffy sayings aren't that effective really. At least to me they weren't.

My thoughts exactly, if she's going to do anything kind words may even to a certain extent encourage her.. it's difficult to explain. I'm really hoping (since I think she said she's been drinking) that she'll fall asleep. But, she needs intervention NOW.
This ^^^^^

I'll tell you honestly, when someone would say that to me, I never believed them. They were just empty words that riled me to be even more hurt.

The only reason I snapped back was because after losing everything I worked for and having nothing, I decided that if I was gonna die, I might as well die after trying a selfish dream. Fuck the world, I'm going to do this dream by myself, no one else involved, and if I die, well, I was gonna die anyway, so whatever.

I don't pretend it's perfect, but it is that alone that pulled me away from suicide. Nothing else.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

T_f is right, unfortunately. If someone has decided to do it, no amount of convincing will change their mind. And that sucks because they can't see any light in the darkness anymore, even if it's right behind them.

:(

Squid, if you see this, just know you aren't alone. If you've changed your mind, please, let us know so we can help.

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

I'm so mad, I want to spam Mark's twitter until the message reaches him, I'm powerless and I feel sick, I want him to know, he needs to understand what his lovely community did to someone, he needs to get dragged down from the pedestal he put himself on!

EternalSunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by EternalSunshine »

ZombieTown wrote:
domogru3 wrote:

God I know, I said some fluffy shit to her but I should know full well it doesn't do much good and can make it worse, I've been suicidal before, I'm just scared out of my mind for her. I hope she just passes the fuck out and wakes up in a better mindset.
Same here... I hope I haven't made things worse, I just kinda panicked. I'm sorry, really... let's hope we hear from her again.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

If shit didn't hit the fan before... this kingdom is about to come crumbling down swiftly.
Last edited by Slagg on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

LovelyLamb
Learner
Learner

Post by LovelyLamb »

Mark needs to control his "fans", and I say that term loosely. This is outta hand.

PersephonePomegrante
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PersephonePomegrante »

Should we try to alert Mark, now? I mean, this is way past the line. Shouldn't we do something???

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Guys. It might not just be Squid who is contemplating suicide over Mark... I think Gorillaz is thinking of it too... Check her Tumblr...

Edit: Mark is likely on the plane to Pax right now. I don't think he can be reached. he wouldn't be able to do anything even if we could contact him.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

PersephonePomegrante wrote:Should we try to alert Mark, now? I mean, this is way past the line. Shouldn't we do something???

Yelling at a rock has more response than that guy.

Face it. He doesn't and won't care. He didn't even give a crap about Jess so lord knows he doesn't care now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

PersephonePomegrante wrote:Should we try to alert Mark, now? I mean, this is way past the line. Shouldn't we do something???
There's legitimately nothing he can do. He's just as powerless in this as the rest of us. He'll be devastated too, but it won't change this.

:(

EDIT: Crappy time for it but we need to move this to the next thread. The mods WILL lock this one once it hits 40 pages. Please, go here now to continue this so your posts don't get locked.

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=21566
Last edited by kei on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GORILLAZ, YOU STAY WITH ME, ALRIGHT? I AIN'T GONNA LET YOU DO SHIT TO YOURSELF, UNDERSTAND?
And I don't know, I tried to tweet something but I'm being ignored, maybe if more people did him or his friends or someone, would notice!
I'm feeling so sick, I don't know what to do!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Guys. It might not just be Squid who is contemplating suicide over Mark... I think Gorillaz is thinking of it too... Check her Tumblr...

Edit: Mark is likely on the plane to Pax right now. I don't think he can be reached. he wouldn't be able to do anything even if we could contact him.
What's her tumblr???
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

EternalSunshine wrote:
ZombieTown wrote:
domogru3 wrote:
Same here... I hope I haven't made things worse, I just kinda panicked. I'm sorry, really... let's hope we hear from her again.
I would say you shouldn't feel bad. You were honestly trying to help, and there is no shame in that. Ever.

I don't want to discourage or put down anyone here trying to help. I want you guys to try! I just thought it might be helpful to provide some insight, seeing as I just dragged myself out of that.

Even now, it's delicate, but it took me months to convince myself to try. Months. And even then, I didn't know what I wanted to do for myself. I had to force myself to try everyday, and it was agony, but finally after 6 months I found a new direction. The entire time, I was the only one who could convince myself that my friends who were saying the things you were were legit and true. It's a mindset you have to crawl out of. But that doesn't mean you should stop, just think about it.

Here's a thought, that might legit be helpful to her. If we could find out what her channel is, and she DOES come back, why don't we encourage her to start a new one, put her old vids back on, and promote her channel so she's right back to 300+? Youtube was her dream after all.

Just an idea, of course. We'd have to hear from Squid first.
Last edited by T_f on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Please read this, move our new responses to the next thread. The mods WILL LOCK THIS THREAD once it hits 40 pages.
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=21566

Return to “Markiplier”