Emma Mercury

BxtchPuddin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Emma Mercury

Post by BxtchPuddin »

So no one is going to mention Emma Mercury? She's dope as hell and chill af. Her videos and blog are very dreamy and poetic. I feel like she has alot to say and I like that she gives people a voice and is willing to try and sympathize with people's struggles.

maggiemay
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Emma Mercury

Post by maggiemay »

i really appreciate emma being passionate about print making and her videos. i think she does a great job at what she does. but i've met emma quite a few times and my friends have had bad experiences with her. emma can be cold and kind of rude. idk after hearing about how she's like with people and meeting her a few times i don't think she's all she's made up to be (like everyone online)

BxtchPuddin
Learner
Learner

Re: Emma Mercury

Post by BxtchPuddin »

maggiemay wrote:i really appreciate emma being passionate about print making and her videos. i think she does a great job at what she does. but i've met emma quite a few times and my friends have had bad experiences with her. emma can be cold and kind of rude. idk after hearing about how she's like with people and meeting her a few times i don't think she's all she's made up to be (like everyone online)
After really going through and watching her, I have to agree with you. I still admire her vision and passion, but there is something disconnected and shallow about her. She is sort of the poster child for this white washed, upper class 3rd wave feminist movement that doesn't focus on real women's suffrage. I also feel like she uses men of color for her image. Like how her last boyfriend was (idk what) and this current one is black(mixed) idk.

Return to “Adored Bloggers”