LedaMonsterBunny

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LedaMonsterBunny

Post by mameha »

She's been an "internet celebrity" for a while now and still continually updates her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HaiLedaBear

I've always been a bit jealous of her pixie facial features and freedom to dress & color her hair however she likes

Bunny

Re: LedaMonsterBunny

Post by Bunny »

I like her personality but it's ridiculous how self-obsessed she is. She rarely ever looks into the camera and is always looking just past it - as if she's looking in a mirror.

FluffyUnicorns
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FluffyUnicorns »

I like watching her beauty related videos and every once in a while I would watch her videos that aren't beauty related but lately I've been finding myself just skipping over any kind of video she uploads. Her video uploads seems very sporadic like she'll post videos daily for a while and then all a sudden stop.

Kina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kina »

I adore Leda. I watch all her videos, live shows, etc. Her face is just absolute perfection to me, everything about her actually. But JFC, her fans are hostile. They will attack anyone not kissing her ass. It's pretty ridiculous.

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Kudos to her for losing so much weight and keeping it off! But I feel like she's one of those insecure people who get very offensive and weird once something doesn't sit with them.
Also, she's not really known for anything great and her videos bore me to death. It's just her wearing a ton of makeup, killing her hair and being cutesy for the camera. It's just not interesting to me when the best thing about a video is ogling at someone's face. She's nice, but kinda pointless lately.

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecatsxD »

I still can't believe how many subs she has, her videos are pointless. She's just pretty and that's why people like her.. *shrugs*

bonjour_angeline
Learner
Learner

Post by bonjour_angeline »

I agree,her videos are kinda pointless now.i feel like whenever she moved in with MattG she got boring.i used to love watching her vlogs and stuff last year but then i kinda forgot about her.i just checked out her channel today and i tried watching the new video but it bored the living crap out of me

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

I have to say that I am jealous of how pretty and photogenic she is, but she is self-centered I believe. But who isn't to some degree?
But at the same time I think she needs to keep a natural color hair especially if she is going to have a future career. Trust me, I'm totally all for whatever color hair someone wants, but realistically unless she goes into an art type field she'll need a natural hair color and some of the tattoos she has gotten (like the newest black butler on her hand) will still hinder her from future employment.
I do realize it's her choice, and I have done the crazy hair and everything but she needs to calm it down. And stop getting random piercings and taking them out months later. I feel like it's a waste of money, but it's her choice.
"Are you f*cking with me Carniece?"

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

She is ridiculously hot...but there's a sweet vulnerability to her personality that's appealing, it's hard to put my finger on it.

And pulls off her cosplay pretty well (not surprisingly)

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

I'm not sure what's vulnerable about her anymore honestly.

Number_9
Informer
Informer

Post by Number_9 »

I don't think she pulls of a male at all, she has heavy eye makeup on and basically did her makeup like usual. When you crossplay you are trying to look like a male, yes it is for fun but if she is doing a photo shoot that makeup will make her look so feminine compared to the other male/females in the same costume. Also her costume can be unrecognizable to many.
"You can't just slap SnK's OP onto everything."

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

She probably doesn't really care that she looks feminine because she knows that all her fans will coo and say, "Oh my god you look amazing!" or 'You really do look like Sebastian!" and what not. I also realize that cosplaying is a hobby but there are a lot of people who spend a lot of time and money on costumes and everything to look like a character, and it's frustrating because all Leda has to do is post a picture like that and everyone loves it.

Number_9
Informer
Informer

Post by Number_9 »

BerkMint wrote:She probably doesn't really care that she looks feminine because she knows that all her fans will coo and say, "Oh my god you look amazing!" or 'You really do look like Sebastian!" and what not. I also realize that cosplaying is a hobby but there are a lot of people who spend a lot of time and money on costumes and everything to look like a character, and it's frustrating because all Leda has to do is post a picture like that and everyone loves it.
I completely agree its frustrating to me when I and others work hard to make the characters look real and spend hours creating props when people can get away with posting a picture. There are some amazing cosplayers that even after the have a huge following their costumes are still amazing.
"You can't just slap SnK's OP onto everything."

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

Also, after looking at the Chii cosplay, it bothers me how much she spends on piercings and just takes them out before they're really healed. I have no room to talk, but for the most part my body has rejected my piercings that's the only reason why I took mine out. And I do realize that it's her choice, but if you're going to spend $50+ on a piercing, at least keep it in for more than 3 months. It just bugs me.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her parent tag video with her mom was awkward to watch. I don't know, there was like hostility or something between them.

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

I feel weird continuously posting in this thread.
I didn't watch the entire video, I got a few minutes in. It just felt like Leda kind of made her mum do the video with her because I remember when she first started making videos, her mum never wanted to be filmed for some reason.

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

Sorry for the double post, but another thing with the cosplaying is I just saw a picture of her as Nurse Joy and she over sexualized her. Seriously, I am a huge Pokemon fan and I was disappointed that she did that. And I know everyone can't get a character down to the very finest detail but if she loves Pokemon so much (even having an Espeon tattoo) she should know what Nurse Joy dresses like. Very modest. Not slutty. /rant

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

Because it's the moogle we're suppose to be looking at.

versus
Learner
Learner

Post by versus »

Hello ^_^ first post :chu: (for years I thought that when someday I finally register,my first post will be on MP or something :D )
Idk, I find her quite cute, but I haven't seen her videos for a while,probably I unsubscribed on some point because I remember that I started to skip pretty much all of her videos.
I don't have a problem because of her cosplay,from the picture of that nurse it doesn't seem really THAT ''slutty'' but I'm not a fan of pokemon so I'm not sure how she's supposed to look.And that Sebastian ''cosplay''...well it's obviously recognisable and I don't have a problem with altering something,like making a male character more  female ect. (as long as it's not like a girl wearing a bikini and a hood,having a sword and trying to pass it as a legit AC cosplay or something,cause it would be a total disrespect to people who make all of the costume and don't rely on attention because of boobs) and she looks pretty,but yes, it doesn't seem like she spent tons of time on it.
I'm also quite jealous of her looks.She has a pretty face and she's skinny,so she could pull off pretty much everything.(and the haaair :love2: )
On the other hand I'm not a fan of her foundations on elf tutorials.It looked powdery and her skin looked a bit bleh.But maybe it just me being picky :D

BerkMint
Informer
Informer

Post by BerkMint »

Welcome to GG C:
And Nurse Joy is more conservative so that's why it bothers me a lot.

You're not being picky you just have different preferences of make-up that's all. I thought they were powdery too so no worries ha

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”