Coastal Scents?

KathyWhite10
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Coastal Scents?

Post by KathyWhite10 »

Hey guys! I've heard quite a lot of good things from Coastal Scents and I want to try some of their products. They are currently having a 50% off deal for Black Friday and figured why not lol! Any recommendations?

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Coastal Scents?

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I got their 22-piece brush set and it's pretty dang nice for how inexpensive it is. There's only I think two brushes I don't use from it, the fan brush and one of the flat shader brushes, but otherwise I use it pretty much everyday.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

i've only tried their blush palette and it was really bad. the colors were so pretty, there was even a really, for lack of a better phrase, fashion forward mauve colored one, but every single one of them was so powder-y and unflattering with little to no payoff. it sat on my vanity for about a year collecting dust until i threw it away. i tried so hard to like it because i hate letting things go to waste, but i just couldn't stand them!

Patriciamike
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Patriciamike »

50% off is still on the products . check out here
http://www.coastalscents.com/sale.html

brewsandbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by brewsandbeauty »

I bought their Fall Festival palate from Amazon. Amazing quality for the price, the colours are fantastic.

Mayra3361
Learner
Learner

Post by Mayra3361 »

I have their brushes and they fell apart on me

hfkk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hfkk »

I ordered the revealed palette from them a while ago, I think it's good for the price but I found it to be very cool-tone leaning and very shimmery. If I remember correctly there were only 2-3 mattes.
I ended up giving it to my friend's little sister because after I bought some actual good quality shadows (makeup geek and UD), I was literally never using the CS palette.

Blissey
Learner
Learner

Post by Blissey »

Private labelled.

Post by Guest »

I remember when I wanted the 88 palette so badly after watching michelle phan's barbie tutorial back in like '09 lol.

KittenOnTheInternet
Talker
Talker

Post by KittenOnTheInternet »

They are private labelled, but...the cost is hard to argue with, especially since most of their products actually perform pretty well.

I really like the styleEYES set. Easy, cohesive palettes that work well together and separately.

Their loose glitters are also perfect. Biodegradable and body-safe, so they're not gonna scratch your eye and any excess product is easily cleaned up with a wet cloth.
I'm really just here to make witty commentary. I'm not very good at witty commentary.

Daisylugirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Daisylugirl »

I only know of them because of my boxycharm subscription. LOL... They are alright.

Return to “Coastal Scents”