NARS Sheer Glow

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NARS Sheer Glow

Post by kylizzle »

I have wanted this foundation for soooo long but don't have a counter anywhere NEAR me to get a sample of it and nothing on google looks that amazing tbh... but I do use estee lauder double wear and Mac mineralize...

What is the hype over this foundation? Has anybody bought this after seeing someone on youtube buy it and then regretted it? :?

sweetdreams4321
Lurker
Lurker

Re: NARS Sheer Glow

Post by sweetdreams4321 »

I have this foundation in the shade 'Ceylan' i'm inbetween the shades NC15 and NC20 in Mac Studio fix if that helps? I would say that this foundation is medium to full coverage, and on my dry/normal skin it is more matte than 'dewy'. A little goes a long way and you have to be careful not to apply too much otherwise it goes very 'cakey' Overall I really like this foundation and I do recommend :tu:

SecretGossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by SecretGossiper »

I got the shade Mount Blanc and I'm NW20 in MAC. To be honest I wasn't convinced at first, it seemed really cakey and it almost looked like a a mask on my face. But with a little practise I can get a good level of coverage. A little goes a long way but I don't think I'll be repurchasing don't really see what the hype's about

kayizz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kayizz »

Does anyone know the best way to apply this foundation? What kind of coverage does it give with a beauty blender?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

kayizz wrote:Does anyone know the best way to apply this foundation? What kind of coverage does it give with a beauty blender?
It's not very bendable with a Beauty Blender, I think it would be better with a stippling brush tbh. Nars say to use hands but thats just too much effort IMO. I took it back as it was so cakey and DRY! Jesus, my skin is normal but it felt like I was in the desert! Try a sample of this before you buy it because it deffo isn't for everyone and it's way over-hyped because of youtubers.

krakenz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by krakenz »

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the best out of my nars sheer glow. I have the perfect colour for me but it just doesn't apply as well as some other foundations that I have.

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

So ive dry to normal skin with occasional chin spots and dry under eyes, so this wouldn't go down well? Im going to the states soon so will try get a sephora sample. Anyone recommend any high end foundations for my kinda nasty skin?

AndYourPoint
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndYourPoint »

the All Day Luminous foundation is fab!

Return to “NARS”