If you are having login issues please visit support

Xiaxue Part 2

Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by Guest »

As a girl who has loved a LOT of Xiaxue's previous outfits (I've even looked to her outfits for inspiration more than a few times), I'm shocked that she's consistently so... unfashionable now that she's pregnant. I mean, I know it's not easy to dress for that belly, but she seems to have plenty of connections so it baffles me that she wouldn't (as another poster suggested) try to find a sponsor for her maternity wear. Almost all of her OOTD's she's posted have been horribly unflattering and age/pregnancy-inappropriate, which is odd considering I used to (and still do) love her old style! In a lot of cases it looks like she's wearing clothes that weren't made specifically for pregnant women, which is odd since I assume proper maternity clothing would be a lot more comfortable. I'm thinking maybe she doesn't want to bother with buying a lot of new clothes since her collection (as shown in her old room tour blog post and GTL video) is already so huge? In any case, step it up, Xiaxue - we all know you can do better than that!

varikas
Debater
Debater

Post by varikas »

smiley wrote:
jeshikadoll wrote:
pinkprincess wrote:ZOMG her latest guide to life (prenatal yoga). when she does her stretches, it's either major armpit hair showing.. or her armpit has just gone black. who is lazy now xiaxue? always calling girls out for being 'lazy and unattractive'.
You maybe right about the hair but hair do darken when your pregnant
proof: http://www.babycenter.com/0_skin-darken ... ncy_222.bc
Some of my pregnant relatives and friends experienced skin darkening in certain areas such as their armpits during pregnancy. This most likely happened to Xiaxue. Of course, this is the same person who criticized Dawn Yang for having dark armpits.
I have naturally dark armpits and while googling remedies i found it was a common trait in asians. it's embarassing because it looks like my armpits are DIRTY and it's just hyperpigmentation. :/
if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. if you cant stand being dressed, get out of your pants. :)

Post by Guest »

I don't think it's her fault for having dark armpits (or anyone's fault who has them, mine always look fairly dark no matter how closely I try to shave lol damn genetics), but a) she shouldn't have worn a sleeveless shirt if she knew she was going to be working out on camera, and b) the fact that she previously made fun of DY's dark armpits makes her look bad. :P

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been liked: 1 time

Post by foxoxoxo »

Ah same, I have dark armpits as well... It's kinda a hard thing to be okay with y'know... I wish some girls would be a little bit more embracing of it to make other girls feel okay about it hah
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

mhe

Post by mhe »

She shouldn't have made fun of Dawn's armpits. Dawn can't help it and it was so mean of Xiaxue to make fun of her and embarassing her on her blog for thousands of people to see. Honestly, if I was Dawn I would do the same thing now to show her what Karma is.

mhe

Post by mhe »

by the way I really have to give her credit for her photoshop skills. I'll just let this picture speak for itself -

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Kinda jealous of her ps skills, even mobile wise (not recently though)

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Grrr I really hate it when people say she gyaru, yes she maybe into the style but she not gyaru herself.

Her make u is completely different. Gyaus love to make their eyes nice and big. Xiaxue puts on way too much eyeliner that you can't even see her eyes properly and most gyarus don't do the eyeliner flick thing anymore.

Image Image

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Make Up: Her make up is too thick, she don'e use white eyeliner, her lashes are too thin and her contacts can't even be seen.

Hair: Her hair is white blonde now right? She goes back and worth so many times I can't keep up lol
Can I just so no one in the gyaru community has hair that light anymore, most gyarus this day of age has medium blond to dark, light brown to golden brown or ashy tones. Yes she pink/purple hair before that's more hime gyaru and not the normal gyaru style she claim to be.

Personality: Really Nice, kind, hyper and does that sound like xiaxue to you?

Clothes: She was more gyaru when she was younger but more slutty. When xiaxue was skinny all she wore was short and vests, i'm sorry but there's more to gyaru than that. Now she bigger her clothes are all over the place so I can't really say (or tell) what the hell she doing lol

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

But you guys do know that the gyaru style is evolving, right? I know XX is in the midst of k-fashion and gyaru but there are natural looking gyarus, kei gyarus and whatnot.
Anyways I wish XX could stick to one damn style than jumping all over the place

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

xiaxue without Photoshop

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Wow her eyes in the 1st pic

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

foxoxoxo wrote:Wow her eyes in the 1st pic
I think it was taken after her eyelid surgery

mhe

Post by mhe »

the watermarked pictures are photoshopped though. only the last three are not retouched.

Post by Guest »

IMO the problem with her so called gyaru makeup is that she wings her eyeliner outwards and upwards. Most gyarus I observe have theirs drawn downwards for a more doe-eyed effect. Or in some cases their eyeliner application is obscured by their dramatic lashes. Eg, Momoko!

I love her! :love2:
jeshikadoll wrote:xiaxue without Photoshop

:raging: How condescending. I dislike her mostly because she thinks it is ok to be rude in the name of honesty.

Post by Guest »

I was NOT mentally prepared for that bloody eye pic! :oops:

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

okay a little off topic, but I didn't know XX knew Arissa
I wonder if she changed her opinion on Arissa since XX is known for kissing MP's ass

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

wonder whatever happened to moving to wordpress :?

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

__N__ wrote:wonder whatever happened to moving to wordpress :?
Well she said it was going to happen in April after the her 10th anniversary but a lot of things for her are happening then like her 29th birthday and birth of her baby. so we shall see

Return to “Xiaxue”