nightritual
Debater
Debater
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Xiaxue

Post by nightritual »

Shiro wrote:
ShortOne wrote:Apparently it's not enough to harm the baby, since it doesn't hurt you. That's also coming from a pregnant lady who has taken a liking to arguing with me over every subject, so take that as you wish.
lol well I looked it up and apparently she (or you) is right. They just suggest not to dye it during the first trimester and apparently shes on her third or second.

I came across a picture she instagramed a while back and it really rubbed me the wrong way. It seems that she doesn't know that information and decided to dye it anyway from her post:

Just made me realize shes incredibly selfish and already showing what type of mother she will be.
Lol, there's a middle ground between the virgin mary and courtney love. to me, hair dye is one of those things that would definitely be safe to avoid, but there isn't evidence yet that it'll produce obvious negative effects. Eating factory-farmed meat is more obviously harmful to babies. (which she might do, i don't know what the meat industry is like in singapore)

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

nightritual wrote:
Shiro wrote:
ShortOne wrote:Apparently it's not enough to harm the baby, since it doesn't hurt you. That's also coming from a pregnant lady who has taken a liking to arguing with me over every subject, so take that as you wish.
lol well I looked it up and apparently she (or you) is right. They just suggest not to dye it during the first trimester and apparently shes on her third or second.

I came across a picture she instagramed a while back and it really rubbed me the wrong way. It seems that she doesn't know that information and decided to dye it anyway from her post:

Just made me realize shes incredibly selfish and already showing what type of mother she will be.
Lol, there's a middle ground between the virgin mary and courtney love. to me, hair dye is one of those things that would definitely be safe to avoid, but there isn't evidence yet that it'll produce obvious negative effects. Eating factory-farmed meat is more obviously harmful to babies. (which she might do, i don't know what the meat industry is like in singapore)
Whether its harmful or not, she seems to think it is but decided to do it anyway. Which is my main point here.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

In think she knows bleaching roots is dangerous, so she didn't do that and instead did a temp dye on her hair without the bleach. jesus, she address such claims in her posts. get off your high horse.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Alka wrote:In think she knows bleaching roots is dangerous, so she didn't do that and instead did a temp dye on her hair without the bleach. jesus, she address such claims in her posts. get off your high horse.
I was just going to say I think it is the bleach that is dangerous as I am sure I have seen pregnant women who used to be blond but dyed it brown or at least closer to their natural colour so they didn't need to dye it repeatedly over the pregnancy.

Nostalgia
Informer
Informer

Post by Nostalgia »

I wonder if XX knows for sure that Michelle didn't get chin fillers/plastic surgery/something artificial done to her chin, or she's just covering up Michelle because Michy brings her web-fame.

If it's the latter, I'd be disappointed, as she rags on Dawn Yang for keeping her own procedures secret.
It would make her a hypocrite.
"Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic future / Your heart won't heal
right if you keep tearing out the sutures"

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ShortOne »

That Dawn Yang drama was actually entertaining. Is that what she really looked like pre-surgery? The photos on XX's blog I mean.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Alka wrote:In think she knows bleaching roots is dangerous, so she didn't do that and instead did a temp dye on her hair without the bleach. jesus, she address such claims in her posts. get off your high horse.
lol high horse?
If this is directed to me, perhaps you should take the time to read what I wrote.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

@Nostalgia: It seems that she really doesn't "spill the beans" on a lot of her friends procedures (as most of them have had stuff done), so Im not surprised that she hasn't said anything about Michelle's procedures. Plus- she knows Michelle brings her a lot of american following so why would she get on her bad side?

@ShortOne: If your asking if that's how xx looked on her blog before surgery, yes. I like the fact that she leaves them up, what a difference lol

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Shiro wrote:@Nostalgia: It seems that she really doesn't "spill the beans" on a lot of her friends procedures (as most of them have had stuff done), so Im not surprised that she hasn't said anything about Michelle's procedures. Plus- she knows Michelle brings her a lot of american following so why would she get on her bad side?

@ShortOne: If your asking if that's how xx looked on her blog before surgery, yes. I like the fact that she leaves them up, what a difference lol
No, I mean the pictures she posted about Dawn. The ones that look nothing like present day Dawn. The one where she's sitting in what seems like a doctors chair comes to mind.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

ShortOne wrote:
Shiro wrote:@Nostalgia: It seems that she really doesn't "spill the beans" on a lot of her friends procedures (as most of them have had stuff done), so Im not surprised that she hasn't said anything about Michelle's procedures. Plus- she knows Michelle brings her a lot of american following so why would she get on her bad side?

No, I mean the pictures she posted about Dawn. The ones that look nothing like present day Dawn. The one where she's sitting in what seems like a doctors chair comes to mind.
Can you post a screenshot?
I haven't found the photo yet.
I admit I'm interested, haha.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Here you go =)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

ShortOne wrote:Here you go =)
Whoa. I've seen recent photos of Dawn, so the difference is surprising.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Kazekage14 wrote: Whoa. I've seen recent photos of Dawn, so the difference is surprising.
Which makes me question if that's really her. I know plastic surgery can do wonders, but to make someone look 99% different? I don't know..

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

omg, that's insane what surgery did to her.. what do you think she got done, eyes and nose?

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

013.jpg
"avoiding" ugly people? Way to judge people based on their looks. A person is more than their face, XX.
Also, how can she possibly know if ALL her haters are ugly? Some probably don't even have twitter accounts or say anything.
I know she values looks a lot but it's a whole another thing to believe only pretty people are worth listening to/looking at. Hope she doesn't teach her future kid to judge people like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

She looks awful without the photoshop so idk why shes stuck on the whole "ugly" thing.

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

Shiro wrote:She looks awful without the photoshop so idk why shes stuck on the whole "ugly" thing.
She can*just* boast about how beautiful she is all day long and that would be fine - nothing wrong with self-confidence. But does she really have to put down other people in the process? Just makes you seem really insecure, like you can't be awesome without some "ugly and stupid person" to compare yourself to.

Nostalgia
Informer
Informer

Post by Nostalgia »

It's okay for her to call other people ugly, but other people cannot call her ugly without a rant post?

What :toad:
"Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic future / Your heart won't heal
right if you keep tearing out the sutures"

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

1.png
2.png
3.png
Well that came out of nowhere.
Calm yo tits, XX, no one's out to get you, geez.
Also, why is Ms. "Don't judge me lah" judging other people's relationships? Who cares if someone marries their friend or not? People function differently, none of her business.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

she is spiralling down.

Return to “Xiaxue”