Jordan Younger/The Balanced Blonde/The Blonde Vegan

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Jordan Younger/The Balanced Blonde/The Blonde Vegan

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

Ok, but HOW is there not a threat about this insane woman anywhere on Gurugossip?! I wasn't sure where to put her because she does have a Youtube channel, but it doesn't seem to be very active, and I think she mostly sees herself as a blogger. Anyway, this is to hopefully give people a chance to discuss the insanity that is Jorden Younger aka The Balanced Blonde aka the former "Blonde Vegan", who also has a podcast called "Soul on Fire."

Jordan used to be a big vegan blogger, then became super famous because she claimed to have suffered from orthorexia due to her veganism (actually probably true), then went back to eating an omnivore diet but got into the whole "wellness" bullshit, then started to suffer from weird pseudo sickness probably due to still being eating disordered if you ask me, and now she claims to:

1.) Have "chronic lyme" and "mould toxicity" and "parasites" (all the ticks on the rich white women pseudo diseases Bingo card)
2.) She actually is a reborn alien and can "channel" aliens
3.) She went back to being fully vegan (and also oil free, gluten free, salt free) and never actually had orthorexia, it was all her lyme disease
4.) Water fasting will heal pretty much everything
5.) She is a medium and a channel and can see people's faces shapeshift

She does every single bogus "therapy" out there for her probably imagined lyme (real lyme IS a thing, but "chronic" lyme is usually not and is heavily over diagnosed at the moment by quack doctors): ozone therapy, the aforementioned water fasting for weeks and weeks, the Medical Medium bullshit such as drinking celery juice (the Medical Medium is not a medical professional), frog poison therapy... You name it, Jordan will try it and talk about it on her podcast.

In my opinion, she is back to her disordered eating and potentially has good old Munchausen, or at the very least thrives on the attention she gets for her mystery illnesses. In one of her podcasts she talks about having been sick most of her childhood, and how her parents slept with her in her room because they were so scared she would die overnight. She also once talked about a childhood memory where her parents sat at the dinner table but she had to sit at a separate table with the nanny (rich ass parents) and how sad that made her. So, I'm guessing being sick is her way to get her parents' attention. And indeed the parents have actually moved in with her (or next to her?), so it works out great. How her husband deals with her craziness is beyond me, since he seems super chill and normal. Everyone around her just seems to enable her, especially her parents. She looks incredibly unwell and very malnourished.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”