Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Post by Silverpetal »

ihatechavs wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:44 pm
I dont know. Sorry Queen B but I think you're a delusional psycho. I think gossiping is one thing but you're checking addresses. Next thing you'll be outside peoples houses recording them as they come in and out fo their homes. there's limits hon. I think you need a gg break.

Hi Tanji..... you should be enjoying your holiday!!! 😂

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

I have pictures taken by hairstylists and the make up looks NOTHING like what she posts. I can’t post them here though, the hairstylist doesn’t want to be baited out. When I say NOTHING like the images, it is absolutely shocking how much photoshop is on the images. It is all a lie. But then again, most brides will get their photos retouched and have lighting on the day anyway so does it really matter?

What does matter is photoshopping your entire lifestyle and portraying this fake wealthy persona. It’s sooo damaging for people’s mental health.

Rosesarered12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosesarered12345 »

So now she’s buying abayas and Waj is in a thoub to look the part🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Better then showing her legs I guess

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

someone needs to let her know how obviously bent that mirror is, so she can take the picture down loool how embarrassing for her

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Pcd258 wrote:
Mermaid999 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:43 am
Pcd258 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:48 am
For someone who talks about how “in the detail” she is, she could really do a better job at editing LOL. Wobbly lines EVERYWHERE. even in the mirror behind her in the selfie. Why bother if you’re not going to do it right LOL
Where are the wobbly lines? She uploaded pic recently wearing a green dress captured something dumb to do with being ‘youer than you and magic’ and anyways, in that pic you can see a crisp shadow across her dress apart from the mid region where it’s blurry - clearly edited her body here Image
Haha I did see that one. In this particular image, just look at the mirror curved behind her on one side. Which is where she clearly edited so her body would look like an hourglass. As we know. That is not her body shape. Lol
Has anyone got screenshot of the pic? Think she deleted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

whirl912 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:09 pm
I have pictures taken by hairstylists and the make up looks NOTHING like what she posts. I can’t post them here though, the hairstylist doesn’t want to be baited out. When I say NOTHING like the images, it is absolutely shocking how much photoshop is on the images. It is all a lie. But then again, most brides will get their photos retouched and have lighting on the day anyway so does it really matter?

What does matter is photoshopping your entire lifestyle and portraying this fake wealthy persona. It’s sooo damaging for people’s mental health.

Could you dm them to me? Id like to see but I won't send them anywhere. Thanks

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

whirl912 wrote:

Can you dm them to me? Or share them with me? I just want to see how they look. I won’t go baiting out anyone.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

zxo wrote:
whirl912 wrote:

Can you dm them to me? Or share them with me? I just want to see how they look. I won’t go baiting out anyone.
Me too!!!!

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Few years ago there was a page exposing mua & people that edit Picts too much one exposed tanji & tanji blocked everyone that followed them

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

NittyNora0 wrote:Here are snippets of her from YouTube from that Khanum’s photo shoot
26CAE0F5-CE76-4FC1-AD0A-C99793F4DD8F.png
B8BC766E-6307-4DD4-8D64-904E994B6032.png
45EEBC0F-8FF5-48FD-98B7-9221AEE8218D.jpeg
Can you send link to YouTube video

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

#NoPhotoshop #NoFilter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

😮😮😮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Look at the desperate edited bend in her back... does she not realise that people don’t have a waist when they wear life jackets????? Ahahahah

So sad

in-x
Talker
Talker

Post by in-x »

I don’t get her. Why doesn’t she get that she looks very desperate trying to portray “high” lifestyle ? And the endless editing of photos of her face and of her body. Does she really think people don’t know or notice ?
Five Palm has become quite ghetto, so there’s no point in really showing off there lol, and what’s the point in going to Dubai Mall snapping jewellery shops when she doesn’t purchase anything ? Who is she trying to fool with this ? She just looks like desperate wannabe.
And her husband the same. It’s alright if you don’t come from money Tanji so you don’t have to desperately try to show others or prove others that you do.
Invest that time and effort you put in your fake lifestyle, fake image into actually eating healthy & exercising. No amount of surgery will help you Tanji (or photoshop) if you don’t help yourself lol, plastic surgeons are not magicians, even with fat reduction you have to keep up with good eating and good exercise then you won’t get lumps and bumps everywhere like unfortunately you have at the moment.

in-x
Talker
Talker

Post by in-x »

Oh and the life jacket waist is seriously jokes,
Life jackets are square they can never be attached that tightly, unless she had her “tailor” take it in lol,
Live a little girl, we all know you haven’t got tiny waist so who you proving it to, for god sake your husband even knows that lol so how you don’t feel embarrassed posting photos like that when people who know you in real life know you don’t look like that but you know they will see the photos ....
lol

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

This girl seriously needs to fix up even her lip line came out wonky either it’s filter gone wrong or over lined it wrong. You can clearly see her natural shape her lips aren’t that big.

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Faz291 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:18 pm
This girl seriously needs to fix up even her lip line came out wonky either it’s filter gone wrong or over lined it wrong. You can clearly see her natural shape her lips aren’t that big.

It’s the filter she’s using ... it’s completely smooths the skin, changes your eye colour and plumps the lips.

All these #nomakeupday tags are hilarious as she uses filters all day long.

Zxhra_01
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zxhra_01 »

43BD05B8-2423-4482-9597-0784CC6915C3.jpeg
zxo wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:36 am
Can someone post pictures of what her makeup looks like on brides without all the filters and lighting she uses on her own page? I wanna see what they look like when other people take pictures of the makeup. I tried stalking the hair artist who does their hair but they hardly post any.
Here are some images from back in 2019. There’s Tanji’s version and then there’s also the hairstylists version in natural lighting. As you can see, Tanji has edited her photo to the absolute extreme.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

You can tell this girl has never been on holiday before, I get second hand embarrassment from her stories

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

secretsunloaded wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:17 am
You can tell this girl has never been on holiday before, I get second hand embarrassment from her stories

Do you remember she used to say that she doesn’t like travelling to hot countries as she hates the heat and now she can’t get enough of the cheap flight to Dubai because no one is travelling abroad nowadays. Make the most of it because after this trip, I doubt there will be no more travelling to exotic countries in a long time :rofl:

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”