Annam Ahmad

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Positivevibess wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:12 pm
I don’t know why she receives hate - especially with regards to her appearance. I think she is pretty! And I think she dresses more modest than other Pakistani Muslim social influencers!! But I think people may think she’s changed because she has designer stuff but I just think that’s her growing up and enjoying what she wants....but I do understand social media influencers should set up realistic expectations of their lives... I never followed her on any socials before because I never came across her page and I didn’t really find her interesting. But now, I love her content - I think Maria really helped with the outcome of her YouTube videos etc. Generally speaking, I think some young Pakistani/Asian girls can relate because she does embrace the Pakistani culture by wearing Pakistani clothes and listening to cultural music etc. It’s quite nice to see how family oriented she is and how she bonds with her mum, sister and cousins. To be honest, I think she seems quite likeable character.
Yess she is so gaudy now. Her weight loss makes her look so much worse and older imo. I think she thinks she looks good now but she doesn't. She lost her youthful look and looks old now. I hate the way she talks.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Her husband is ugly and skinny.. not a fan

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:34 pm
Her husband is ugly and skinny.. not a fan
This is the current active Annam Ahmad thread

viewtopic.php?p=4466756#p4466756

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Locking this thread for organization because there are two other threads.

Part 2 viewtopic.php?t=38301

Part 3 viewtopic.php?t=38414
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”