Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverpetal
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dbzdutch

Post by Silverpetal »

Of course... and her lips-they all have.

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

What happened between her jordan and yris?

Also bet she thought she would snag an invite to the party Kylie threw her friend as yris was there

I agree, aaliyah is very Gross, these girls need to know less is more, yes you may get likes but aint no decent man taking you home to his mama

Silverpetal
Learner
Learner

Post by Silverpetal »

It was all over social media that DABZ was using Yris who she met through her ex Jordan( Jordan and Yris’ husband friends that’s how they know each other).....to get to the Kardashian’s ie social climber....after the break up they were still hanging out with mutual friends but Yris posted Jehona and Aaliyah in her story but not Dabz even though they were all out together. Idk maybe she read these comments...they seem to have got past it tho...which is nice but still doesn’t dismiss the fact Dbz will do anything for attention and fame.

Has anyone seen Ibrizs insta....claiming she’s natural and the big lips are a result of lipliner and lipstick...her excuse is as lame as Kylie Jenner’s....she deactivated her account last year whilst her nose job was healing so no one could tell the difference 😂...girl if you’ve had surgery which you have just be honest about it??? Anyone can see from her old pics her lips were smaller.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Ibriz had a nose job? I think she has had filler not a nose job

Silverpetal
Learner
Learner

Post by Silverpetal »

Yes could be filler as her nose isn’t looking as slopey and perfect as it was then ....either way she didn’t want anyone noticing the difference so took all her old pics off insta

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

Thanks for the Tea.

Dbz is so desperate to get into the kardashian clique its actually funny and pathetic at the same time.

I had doubts over iz’s lips but not after that story, they are taking over her face now

Post by Guest »

so are they all sugar babies? i find it hard to believe they actually work for a living given how frequently they travel

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

Yeah they are, I read something disgusting on twitter about how these sugar babies have to do the most disgusting shit you can't even imagine on these trips. Put it this way if youre willing to do that, you've got no morals

Shebby123
Learner
Learner

Post by Shebby123 »

Dabz has had sooo much work done her face is starting to look swollen. She’s always in shisha bars with different footballers, she wants to be a WAG so bad it’s so embarrassing. I bet she’s jelous her friend Zainab actually bagged a footballer and is engaged to him!

Rino221
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Rino221 »

Check out MISSY EMPIRE X DABZ DUTCH on YouTube she looks completely different to her IG posts 😂😂😂😂 her nose defo looks bigger, her eyes aren't light brown, her lips look like a butthole and wtf are wrong with her eye brows 🤮

tinkerbellguru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinkerbellguru »

Does anyone know zainabs footballer husbands name?

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Lionel Carole I think. He’s the only guy she follows on ig

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

On her latest insta story video, her lips make me want to puke, they looks so ugly now!

Baby-girl123
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby-girl123 »

Ok so who else thinks iz is insecure and a carbon copy of dbzdutch but tries to do dbzdutch over slyly. When dbzdutch went and got hair extension put in Iz uploaded a story saying I love my natural long hair (implying she has good long hair naturally).
Yesterday or the day before after dbzdutch uploaded another pic of her smiling showing teeth, IZ uploaded a story saying “Colgate smile” about herself smiling, really horse mouth no one cares.
She needs to get a life and stop pretending to be dbzdutch shadow. I don’t even get why their friends? Iz is a typical freshie & fits in with her Asian friends she needs to chill about running after arab men too because they don’t want you

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Agreed! I’ve noticed these sly digs and always trying to get one up on dabs. You know what they say keep your friends close and enemies closer. It’s easier for Iz to copy dabz whilst being friends. I’ve also reported iz and Aisha to the ASA for not declaring ads and sponsored items. They emailed me back to say they’ve spoken to them both about declaring this. They don’t want to declare it because it shows how much they get for free and what begs they are

Baby-girl123
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby-girl123 »

chattychatterbox wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:49 am
Agreed! I’ve noticed these sly digs and always trying to get one up on dabs. You know what they say keep your friends close and enemies closer. It’s easier for Iz to copy dabz whilst being friends. I’ve also reported iz and Aisha to the ASA for not declaring ads and sponsored items. They emailed me back to say they’ve spoken to them both about declaring this. They don’t want to declare it because it shows how much they get for free and what begs they are
How do you report these broke bitches!
Dbz has a nice smile but when Iz smiles she looks like a horse! They said the same in lipstick alley group chat

Shebby123
Learner
Learner

Post by Shebby123 »

Baby-girl123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:37 pm
chattychatterbox wrote:
Dbz has a nice smile but when Iz smiles she looks like a horse! They said the same in lipstick alley group chat
It’s weird that iz spends money on all the cosmetic procedures in the world but doesn’t pay to get her donkey teeth sorted.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

But she hasn’t had any work done, just a little bit of lip filler? No where near the amount that Sodaba has had. If you look at her older pictures she looks pretty much the same.
I don’t think dabz and iz friendship is gonna last tbh.... I can see dabz dropping her in a few years the friendship just doesn’t seem genuine?

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Baby-girl123 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:37 pm
chattychatterbox wrote:
https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Screenshot their posts where they’ve tagged the brand but not stated *ad *gift or *sponsored and fill the form in! They’ll soon learn everyone knows they are begs. I think Dabz will drop her, she seems like a groupie to follow the money around the world (aka follow the man that’s paying her for him and his friends). Iz seems like your typical Asian girl trying to keep up with the likes of Dabz and other insta thots

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”