IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by Guest »

How can brands work with this woman???!!! She is so uncouth!

Post by Guest »

So she treats others rudely because that is how she would like to be treated??????????

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Scorpio89 »

Chichibangbang wrote:So she treats others rudely because that is how she would like to be treated??????????
She is a dumb chav from Essex. She says people from Essex get soooo judged. Well, no wonder, she does not make it better.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

She is so vile, she's bitching about being robbed again, she's one of the outsiders in the vlogging industry - have you noticed she falls out with anyone she is friends with and has no friends in the industry. She was friendly with Sabrina Chakicki, then Emma Hill, then Lydia, HRH, Amelia, Lorna Luxe and then Victoria. No doubt she has done herself no favours by not going to the inthefrow wedding!

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

They are frauds. I bet my Chanel on it. They get money back on insurance and never got robbed. Did she not say she lost a bag in the car insident? Then whopsie, she found it somewere else, inside the bloody house, after a long time? Hey free money.

Last edited by Scorpio89 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

And who the actual F would assosiate with someone thats almost 40 years and showing people her middle finger on socials???

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

Scorpio89 wrote:And who the actual F would assosiate with someone thats almost 40 years and showing people her middle finger on socials???

She did WHAT??!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Leii wrote:
Scorpio89 wrote:And who the actual F would assosiate with someone thats almost 40 years and showing people her middle finger on socials???

She did WHAT??!! Image

On her IGstorys.... Giving someone who DMed her the middle finger.

Namima
Learner
Learner

Post by Namima »

I have a feeling she was not invited to inthefrow's wedding ... With regard to the rant video and her talking about people changing their accents, I thought perhaps she was shading Lidl who always tries (and fails) to put on a posh upper class accent and then slips into a chavvy accent when talking to Ali or her mum.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Hahah, Sophie Shohet went to a mental asylum in Rome. Looks like Chav found her shower inspo from there.Image

Post by Guest »

She was bragging about how she got 2 lovely cleaners into her home who did a wonderful job of cleaning. I suspect they found out ( or knew already) that she had a huge bag collection and I suspect the Hermes bags have been nicked. She also says she has the thieves on CCTV but was too trusting. Did she let any old person with a cleaning cloth into her home without background checks and references???

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Chichibangbang wrote: She was bragging about how she got 2 lovely cleaners into her home who did a wonderful job of cleaning. I suspect they found out ( or knew already) that she had a huge bag collection and I suspect the Hermes bags have been nicked. She also says she has the thieves on CCTV but was too trusting. Did she let any old person with a cleaning cloth into her home without background checks and references???
You're probably right. She is very careless with her stuff anyway, and she has excessive stuff, she's said she's lost her bank card countless times and her phone. If she had strangers in the house she should have put all the bags in one room and locked the door.

What is most disgusting of all is that she lies about things. When she bought the pearl Chanel bag, the one loads of influencers have, she made the excuse that she sold her other pearl Chanel bag to a lovely woman blah blah and then low and behold it is there on her shelf when she does a vlog chatting in her dressing room! All these influencers do is lie to their audiences and its so insulting they think they can do this with no come back.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

Our chav did not make it to the times 100 british influencers list!

Post by Guest »

I’m intrigued to hear the story of the latest robbery.
I would not wish a burglary on my worst enemy.

I had Cleaners when I worked full time. They were DBS (Criminal Records) checked and insured. I don’t want to believe Claire would be so naive as to employ anyone without these two safeguards in place?

Also. Someone sent her a cruel message. I would never wish to be cruel. However, I agree *in part*. Perhaps it is time to be a little more guarded?

I appreciate we’re all voyeurs who watch and follow to see how others live, but when it ruins your peace of mind, it might be time to stop?

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

"whenever I'm sad or stressed my eyes get so dull" no moron, you're using a filter that changes your eye colour.

Post by Guest »

AgnesP wrote: I’m intrigued to hear the story of the latest robbery.
I would not wish a burglary on my worst enemy.

I had Cleaners when I worked full time. They were DBS (Criminal Records) checked and insured. I don’t want to believe Claire would be so naive as to employ anyone without these two safeguards in place?

Also. Someone sent her a cruel message. I would never wish to be cruel. However, I agree *in part*. Perhaps it is time to be a little more guarded?

I appreciate we’re all voyeurs who watch and follow to see how others live, but when it ruins your peace of mind, it might be time to stop?

Robbery is such a traumatic invasion of one's home but when you write tweets like this you are asking for trouble..

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

perhaps it is karma. she is a rude person after all

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Haven't seen any of Claire's robbery posts yet but my first instinct is that she's looking for a boost in numbers similar to Lydia's recent increase in followers after all the Lynx drama. Then she too can post a ridiculous tweet about how she gained followers because she's just oh so genuine!

Post by Guest »

gahhhh where to start with this horse of a woman

1. she gets robbed and scammed yearly. she's dumb as rocks, doesn't think and then whines about how all these awful things happen to her. well duh, youre an easy target dumbass

2. she complains about people "bullying" her and being aggressive when she's the most aggressive "influencer" out there it seems. she attacks over the smallest of things and makes it public

3. HOW CAN ANY BRAND WORK WITH HER? she doesnt even know how to SPELL! her instagram stories are full of spelling errors, her blog is just the worst writing EVER and as a consumer, i'd never buy anything she promotes because she comes off as fake, tacky, ignorant and plain stupid

4. once a chav, always a chav. she is looking more and more horse like as the days go by, her photoshopping skills are going down the drain too. the contrast on her pics to brighten her face and hide all the wrinkles is jarring. she looks awful. but ya know, that's probably just karma for how shitty of a person she is

5. her and hrh collection are no longer friends which is so sad considering it's like dumbass #1 and dumbass #2. i would have enjoyed another interaction where iamchavette insults hrhcollection and she says "that's what friends do" LOL!!!! hahaha so funny. these two morons are on the same planet, though alex kinda knows how to spell?

i just cant stand her, i cant even get through one of her videos anymore. she's total trash :FU:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

do people actually watch her 1 hour vlogs? good lord the patience those people must have

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”