FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Post by Guest »

I don't know if any of you saw her outfit along with Freddy's to that Viktor & Rolf perfume event? That dress was the most ugliest thing I've ever seen and Freddy's outfit was just horrible. Like why? of all things possible to wear?

Emmalinajj
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Emmalinajj »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:48 pm
I don't know if any of you saw her outfit along with Freddy's to that Viktor & Rolf perfume event? That dress was the most ugliest thing I've ever seen and Freddy's outfit was just horrible. Like why? of all things possible to wear?
Yes!! I agree! Freddy’s outfit looked like plastic. I don’t get that they think they look good when they look in the mirror with unflattering clothes like that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8g7-QcJx3X ... iogjd2alss

SaltyCaramelTart
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltyCaramelTart »

I just watched her list of luxury items she'll never buy and i cringed so hard at her blathering on about how sustainability and investment purchases, mentioning numerous bags with an RRP of >£1000 new, before slamming the Hermès Birkin - renowned for being one of the best, if not the best, handbags to invest in. Why? Because it appreciates in value. Maybe one day she'll figure that out, but probably not because Hermès aren't going to gift any bag to an influencer. More to the point, they'll never give her an affiliate link, so she can slate them.

Meanwhile, Teddy Blake bags are c.£500 new. Frederic T make good quality leather bags for half the price and they can be found second hand. If you want an Hermès bag, then Vestiaire Collective is the best way to go if you struggle to get one new.

Post by Guest »

A Birkin is the holy grail of purses. She is just hating like you said because they will never give her an affiliate link.
I’m so over her right now. Complete fraud.
I’m so done with her. Shoving down expensive ass clothing that she with her personal money would never buy as it’s mostly gifted and use her audience to fund her lavish lifestyle by using her affiliate links. Nah gurl, if I like something I refuse to use their affiliate links. I’m a little petty

Post by Guest »

I came across this site about josie and her boy Charlie. He’s apparently a complete asshole when drunk. This site was even mentioned!! <3

https://tattle.life/threads/fashion-mumblr-josie.671/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Why is she still “buying” so many HM?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

TTGirl wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:29 am
Why is she still “buying” so many HM?!?

She’s trying to appeal to a certain audience (as you can see her numbers are low). Like seriously no one gave a crap about how she gets ready and her muffin recipe. Lol

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I bet money is drying out for her (them, because Charlie does not do much) that’s why she’s doing boring vlog every single day :p the end of all money grabbing influencers are here!

Post by Guest »

TTGirl wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm
I bet money is drying out for her (them, because Charlie does not do much) that’s why she’s doing boring vlog every single day :p the end of all money grabbing influencers are here!

Her viewer engagement is extremely low. Both her and Freddy need real jobs in the real world. maybe Charlie will get an actual job instead of leaching off his sugar babe

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Can you imagine her and Freddy (worse if that’s possible) working in the real world?! LOL!!!

Post by Guest »

TTGirl wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:36 am
Can you imagine her and Freddy (worse if that’s possible) working in the real world?! LOL!!!

Girlllll.... They both would be crying legit tears and Freddy would be fired with her mini skirts. because WTF thinks it's professional to wear short ass skirts to work? Josie on the other hand is actually conservative compared to Freddy who thinks she's 5. Man this thought is actually hilarious lol But who would cry more though? Charlie or J/F? lol

Emmalinajj
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalinajj »

TTGirl wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:36 am

They are extremely privileged, it also seems like they don’t work that much(in my opinion, how hard can it be to answer emails, plan and film videos, and take ig pictures? I don’t even think that they work 40hours every week. They are currently posting more often on YouTube. If they can post more now, they could have always posted that much, so they can know how it feels to work 8 hours everyday or go to uni(did Josie ever go to university? She had a 9-5 job before becoming an influence right?)... or will they run out generic video ideas?

Josie has been posting everyday on her channel, but her videos are edited in an extremely simple way, when she’s doing videos with lists(for example 5 ways to ...) she doesn’t even bother to put a number in the corner, it’s just a video of her talking.

Post by Guest »

This is all a cash grab for them

Post by Guest »

You guys!
According to Josie’s newest video, we will NEVeR seem wealthy because we gossip on sites 😭
*cries* forever poor *cries*

Emmalinajj
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalinajj »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:35 pm
You guys!
According to Josie’s newest video, we will NEVeR seem wealthy because we gossip on sites 😭
Not if people don’t know we're on this website, I use my internet alter ego on this website. This was the easiest way to find other people that also thinks Freddy and Josie are annoying.

Constructive criticism is not the same as hate, (this website is not all hate), but a lot of influencer seem to see it as the same thing, we need constructive criticism to be able to improve ourselves.

Emmalinajj
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalinajj »

Both Josie and Freddy has large audiences, if they just used it for good and promoted smaller brands that try their best to make their company ethical and sustainable(and pay their worker a living wage), in contrast to the brands that they promote that seems to do nothing for the environment. More people should know about how their material possessions are made, and influencer has the power to do that.

SaltyCaramelTart
Learner
Learner

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:35 pm
You guys!
I almost wet myself at that. Influencers are the very definition of flex culture. I don't want to give too much away about myself (kind of the point of anonymity), but I'm from aristocracy on one side of my family and there were debutantes on the other side. We all work, we're understated, we're comfortable, but we also gossip because we're human. We're not completely base, as everyone is expected to be highly educated and capable of holding a conversation on almost any topic, but we can also relax enough with each other to engage in idle gossip.

I do generally agree with her points, which aren't exactly original, but I found it hilarious hearing them coming from her. I agree with the above comments, it would be amusing to see her and Freddy trying to get by in the world of work.

SaltyCaramelTart
Learner
Learner

Emmalinajj wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 am
Both Josie and Freddy has large audiences, if they just used it for good and promoted smaller brands that try their best to make their company ethical and sustainable(and pay their worker a living wage), in contrast to the brands that they promote that seems to do nothing for the environment. More people should know about how their material possessions are made, and influencer has the power to do that.
Right? I feel like that's what the majority of criticism levelled at both of them relates to - promotion of unsustainable fast fashion brands for a quick buck.

Post by Guest »

Gossiping among all classes in society have always existed and still do. They just hate being called out on their hypocrisy.

Yes, I agree they should be promoting sustainable clothing lines. Don’t get me wrong, I occasionally enjoy an item out from H&M and Zara as much as buying something from Burberry (my guilty pleasure) but sometimes expensive isn’t always best. There are affordable brands that produce just as good and better quality items at a much lower price point because they aren’t well known. I would honestly find it fascinating of them scouting clothing boutiques or smaller brand companies to see what they offer.
When Josie and Freddy did their charity video haul (edit, whatever they call it), i felt it was completely no real effort involved and laughable because really, THEM! Of all people, like really? You can totally tell how Josie had this disgust look and unenthusiastic attitude.at least that’s what I felt like.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She wants to sell her uses Top Shop earrings?!? Ugh....she really needs money eh? Every single bit of it!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”