Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I can't believe they just moved to Texas. We all knew they would, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. She was really entertaining back in the Sky apartments, but that's all gone now.

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

https://petsplusmag.com/pawzitivity-pet ... n-on-2020/

Interesting find regarding Ryan’s company? Also saw that he modeled for express men sometime last year. Maybe he’s also trying to get sponsorships?

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:55 am
I can't believe they just moved to Texas. We all knew they would, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. She was really entertaining back in the Sky apartments, but that's all gone now.
Back when she was proudly wearing her jewellery from Forever 21, had nice clothes, didn't hide her face behind layers of contouring & hair extensions and actually had facial expressions like a real human being.. Seems like this was a whole life ago for her! I am wondering if there is anything left in her from that girl :roll:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Have you heard her drama (again :roll: ) on them moving the house they bought?

It is on her Instagram Stories so will be gone soon. But it started yesterday when they went to move and they said the lady that previously owned the house didn't want to move. And they said they didnt go to the police cause would take up to 3 days to get an order and they dont want any troubles. They said they would go again next day (today).

I checked today and they haven't moved yet cause the woman won't leave. And that the woman was very rude... They said they tried to calm her down and to explain when they bought the house means she has no right to live there anymore. And legally the house belong to them now...

Im hearing all this and Im here thinking:

- How Ashley manages to ruin every adult thing she does? Like her failed company/project. Her wedding day. Now the house... I think is cause Ashley and Ryan are very naive and really don't know how to be adults. All these things only happen when you have no idea what are you doing.

- How in the world they waited until the moving day to make sure the house was empty?.

- Why someone so overdramatic as Ashley didn't make a big drama to the woman living there to force her to move?

- Why they keep saying they won't involve police or anything cause they don't want any problem?

I mean...

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

lol, the irony of her always preaching about karma and that you get what you give... and yet, they seem to always have negative experiences with everything they touch! For someone that thinks they are 100% pOsiTivE and nice, Ashley has a lot of bad juju come her way... wonder why. ;)

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

I feel bad for her in the moving situation, that must really suck. I'm willing to bet that the lady hasn't moved out yet on Friday. They really should involve police and lawyers, even though it's a hassle.

That being said, I rolled my eyes so hard when she said they need a big car because both of them get car sick in smaller cars, like a "cute Tesla". Just admit that you want a huge car because you need to represent your super luxurious lifestyle

constantdisbelief
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by constantdisbelief »

Ugh and the latest...they didn’t get police involved and the people that moved out left trash and dog pee everywhere and stole $6000 in chandeliers and the refrigerator, so NOW they have to get police involved. Like don’t tell us all your drama and then ignore all the good advice you got!!!!!

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

This is the content I’m here for. They thought the woman would leave the house in perfect condition, after everything she has done so far?! Really?! My popcorn is ready

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Omg lol the drama is crazy! Did you hear that they made the lady lease back the house from them for the week? But they didn’t mention it earlier when they did it. I’m like why would you make her lease it back and sign this paperwork and then try to be nice and send donuts for no reason? I’m so confused lol but not surprised at all considering the other lady’s behavior

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

I think it happens by default? She wasn’t out when she was supposed to be out so it’s considered trespassing and she lived there for free for a few days. Maybe that’s what they mean by “lease the house form them”?

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Any thoughts on the new house and life situation in Texas? I can't believe that it took her a month to chose paint for the walls in the 'office' room.. and of course she was not happy with the end result :rofl: Also, what on earth are they doing there except for staying in the house all the time and watching Netflix? Ever since they left NYC 3 months ago I haven't seen her do anything interesting or go anywhere except to the garden center.. Seems like they are living an extremely isolated life there.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Ohh this thread is finally unlocked! I created a new one in the "youtube personalities" section in the meantime while this one wasn't operational. Basically have the same thoughts as you on the new house and their lifestyle. She's like "that's life in your 30s for you". It really isn't, unless you make it out this way. Also, all that hoopla for a freaking SCRUNCHIE? Give me a break.

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

I do love house reno content but you’re right about them doing nothing much else. Is this because of the Covid situation there? The house just looks ginormous, I’ve never once heard them talk about having people over or enjoying entertaining. Maybe they need more space to store all the scruncie samples she’s going to be making.
Not a huge fan of the exterior colour choices either. White on white can look very classic but all the accent features are lost now and the only trim they are highlighting is the guttering?
Is her hair real or extensions? I’ve always been a bit sceptical. Also with the way she eats I can’t see it being super healthy.

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

I was also somewhat disappointed when she revealed the 'brand' but also kind of expected this to happen because 'a lot of fuss about nothing' is her trademark. She has been talking about this so proudly since last year and finally the product was a jumbo scrunchie in different colors?!?! Come on no matter how hard you advertise it as 'luxury item' this is still just a hair elastic! Only crazy people will pay 80-90 USD for a scrunchie. Why is she refusing to finally find a real job... :roll: About her hair - she is wearing clip-on hair extensions (which was revealed by mistake on her Insta stories a few months ago) but of course she is hiding this.

Not sure if they barricaded themselves in this neighbourhood because of Covid or not. Even with Covid there must be plenty of outdoor activities in Texas like hiking, going to the park, etc. Staying inside this huge empty house for 3 months in a row sounds depressing to me.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Is she wearing extensions??? really?? do you have the screenshot? I can't believe it... she is always so proud of her hair... I always wonder how hair can change that much...

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

cristina85 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:46 am
Is she wearing extensions??? really?? do you have the screenshot? I can't believe it... she is always so proud of her hair... I always wonder how hair can change that much...
The screenshot was definitely posted here but for some reason I can't find it anymore..
She is so fake in general (hair, botox, boobs, lips, layers and layers of contouring) that she is almost unrecognisable without her usual make-up mask but also looks much younger without it

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

She always deny about her lips.. but it is so obvious..

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I can not see the picture, how can I find the tutorial? About the scrunchies you are absolutely right.. I told her.. it is a ridiculous project , 2 years invested, 2 years late (scrunchies are not something super trendy now.. one year o two and we all forget about it, I only use them at home now), super expensive, super big for normal hair... its a no.
About Ryan you arr also right, he suddelnly appears again in her stories, too much.. weird.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I can't believe that they're sold out of almost all scrunchies too- unless she only had like 10 of each available, to make it look like success.

Like, I'm sorry but this just looks ridiculous to me and I'd never wear it:

constantdisbelief
Lurker
Lurker

Post by constantdisbelief »

sookies_ wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:03 am
cristina85 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:46 am
The screenshot was definitely posted here but for some reason I can't find it anymore..
She is so fake in general (hair, botox, boobs, lips, layers and layers of contouring) that she is almost unrecognisable without her usual make-up mask but also looks much younger without it
That was me! Here's the screenshot I shared from one of her stories:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”