Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by Babe_Vogue »

She loves drama, lol - an Aries for sure (I am an Aries as well so I am a bit empathetic), but she’s definitely changed and is more guarded and serious now. Also, Ryan definitely keeps staying out of the vlogs and stories - when she was filming her Texas vlog o thought they weren’t in the same house until she mentioned him because he was just nowhere to be seen. Hopefully things change now that they’re married and she becomes a bit more fun to watch.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

I surprisingly liked the dress, mostly because I expected it to be hideous. Her story of not eating actually was sad, even though she was being overly dramatic. It's sad that she missed part of her wedding because of it and it's sad because her eating issues are getting more obvious. I made sure to eat proper breakfast on my wedding day so I'd never lose energy. She should have known. And she always claims she eats sooo much.

On another note, the way she talked about feeling anxious about going through with the wedding during covid sounded fake. It seemed like she didn't care at all but she knew she was supposed to be all concerned so she wouldn't get any negative comments.

When Ryan was noticably absent in the past few months I wondered if something was going on between them. I actually enjoyed his appearances in her vlogs. Now it's just her sitting by her laptop or in the bathroom talking to the camera.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Yeah, in the latest vlogs she literally hid in the bathroom to film and even said that that’s her place to hide now. Wonder why the change?

stuff
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by stuff »

She needs to see a doctor about her eating disorder.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Wow, that story about her wedding in the new vlog. She already told that story on Instagram but now added she didn’t even eat the day before the wedding?! So she didn’t eat for 2 days, and yet when she talked about how she felt better later she still hasn’t eaten, just drank club soda with lemon?! Girl has issues. Oh and ofc said she forgot to eat breakfast in the beginning of the vlog.

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Ok her insta came up in my explore page and I clicked on it and the last few posts her face looks soo much wider in the cheekbone area? I thought it was just the angle but it looks like that even in her video/Reel?? Have you noticed this and do you think she got fillers? I don’t judge her for that but she was so adamant about not having fillers or Botox other than once a long time ago etc., so wondering if she did and if she’s gonna address it

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

She def has fillers and botox, and I don’t think it suits her, her body is so tiny that then her head doesn’t look proportional. And she really should cut that hair, it’s way too long!

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

It is easy to see that she has fillers/botox - her face no longer moves when she talks, she always looks kind of frozen, and she doesn't have many facial expressions anymore. I think she keeps on losing weight and maybe the fillers help her face look more plum and young.
Sure, the voluminous hair looks impressive on face shots but in real life her head looks rather big compared to the body. Some of her street style full body photos actually show that - when she is not posing. But they both know so well how to create the illusion by using the right angle/light/filter.
Last edited by sookies_ on Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:38 am
Wow, that story about her wedding in the new vlog. She already told that story on Instagram but now added she didn’t even eat the day before the wedding?! So she didn’t eat for 2 days, and yet when she talked about how she felt better later she still hasn’t eaten, just drank club soda with lemon?! Girl has issues. Oh and ofc said she forgot to eat breakfast in the beginning of the vlog.
Wow! I haven't watch that vlog. I might see if there is nothing else to watch this weekend. I just have the feeling her videos haven't change much and are all about complains.

I was almost in shock with that story. And how naive if she believed her wedding planner when told her "that happens all the time to brides"... errm no! That's not normal. Is normal to be nervous. Is normal to feel a bit sick like whenever you are on a big event. But once you are in, it all go away because happiness and excitement usually kill those feelings. Her wedding planner obviously told her that happens all the time because she wanted to help. But tipical Ashley, so spoiled and childish that "If my wedding planner tells me is normal to almost pass out for hours and miss my wedding, is because is true" :roll:

I wonder if Ryan was upset at her. I don't even know what's Ryan's position on the way Ashley behaves. I think Ryan is also obssesed with food and I would say even support the way Ashley eats.

I also wonder how come she didn't eat on two days and what abour her mom, sisters, friends?. On my weddings I remember I was nervous and excited my I also remember my sister and mum taking me lunch and water wherever I was. I had my lunch at the salon, my sister took it to me without me even asking. I agree you don't think on eating because there are many things you are on. But wow, that's what family and friends are for right? taking care of you?

I only can think they know how Ashley is and probably are already used to not force her to eat?

What ashame to ruin your wedding day memories just for her obsession with food. Pretty sad actually.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Her new hair :roll: She is still drowning in her hair, but now she has curtain bangs- just like every other "influencer" out there. Snooze.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I absolutely agree with you guys, her hair is too big and long for her frame. She's so tiny, she'd look good with a bob even, but obvs she wants to look "young" so she keeps her hair too long and does botoxs etc. As for her wedding, that story still boggles my mind, she's definitely food obsessed and I think Ryan is too.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

In her newest vlog at one point she says to Ryan "do you hear my stomach growling?" as they're just about to head out for the whole day. Well why didn't you eat before going out? I do think she has issues with food (and Ryan is adding to the fire with his self proclaimed nutritionist bs).

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

And then she gets mad when her viewers point something like that out to her, yet there isn't a vlog where she doesn't "subtly" metion how she hasn't eaten, forgot to eat, skipped a meal, is hungry, bought too many cupcakes etc. It doesn't work like that Ashley.

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Not being able to take criticism is a universal sign of low self-esteem.

Whenever she receives an unflattering comment of any kind (say about the way she looks, the way she acts, the way her home looks like) she immediately has to strike back and defend her pride, to show the world that she is still competent and doing things the right way. The bad haters need to be put in their place - they are not allowed to influence the rest of her audience. She desperately needs her followers to boost her ego 24/7. Would a person with a healthy self-esteem and high emotional intelligence do this? Not to mention her constantly repeating that she is not an emotional person...

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 am
And then she gets mad when her viewers point something like that out to her, yet there isn't a vlog where she doesn't "subtly" metion how she hasn't eaten, forgot to eat, skipped a meal, is hungry, bought too many cupcakes etc. It doesn't work like that Ashley.
Actually she had breakfast at 12:30 pm - a small oatmeal bow which she described as "giant"..
Last edited by sookies_ on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

If Ashley filmed a REAL 'What I eat in a day' video vlog would be:

- Breakfast: Iced latte

- Lunch: Protein smoothie (half frozen banana, 3 frozen strawberries, some frozen blue berries, 2 spoons of oats, 1 scoop of protein, splash of almond milk). That makes super tick half cup but that's enough for her. If she is going to post on Instagram she puts some granola on it.

- Dinner: Sweet popatos, kale and some spoons rice.

Ashley thinks having an ED means eat absolutely nothing and water. That's why she gets upset when someone tell her she has an ED.

Edit, I forgot her weekends.

- Saturdays: they buy 6 cupcakes. Ryan eats 4. Ashley eats 2 as lunch and doesn't have dinner because OMG she ate so much!

- Sundays: she makes pancakes for brunch. Of course no lunch on Sundays for her cause she is so full with the pancakes. And early dinner of her usual sweet potatos, kale and coliflour rice.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Did you see her Q&A she addressed why Ryan hasn't been on her vlogs lately? cause he is 'opening a new business'?.

I see almost for a year that Ryan dissapeared from her vlogs. And I don't buy that excuse. In quarantine vloggers have included more of their partners cause they are 'stuck' on the same place. Their apartment had not even a bedroom, is so tiny that Im sure Ryan is always there when she films. He just doesn't seem to want to be filmed anymore. At one point I thought the guy gained so much weight and as he is so obssesed with his body, probably doesn't wanted to be filmed.

Whatever, I don't like the guy on camera as he only appears to bully his now wife. I always have think he is so mean to her. Probably he doesn't want to document that behaviour anymore. He knows Ashley's family watch her vlogs.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

What happened to her instagram? Have I been blocked?

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Ugh88 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:54 am
What happened to her instagram? Have I been blocked?
It still comes up for me!

plainjane10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by plainjane10 »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:41 pm
The downfall of Ashley Brooke: moved to a bigger place to have an office at home, gave that up and with that lost her friends/content Jenna and Blade, got an office in the city and still failed to capture the essence of NYC in her vlogs, gave that up also, became a stay at home "influencer" who films her outfit videos in front of a wall and calls that a video. Honestly, so sad. She was once so interesting, and the sad part is she has the ability to film the same videos as before (I think she still goes to the gym and strolls around Manhattan) she just doesn't give a f about her subscribers.
She's still friends with Blade from what I saw in her story recently. She said she wanted to work with him again and I followed to his page. He made a youtube video last week

As for Jenna she was at her wedding! Ashley captured the essence of New York City with her team in her vlogs (they always went everywhere!) but maybe because her vlogs were more well rounded having Jenna and Blade. I'm subscribing to him maybe she'll be in them if they are still friends but you're soo right it doesn't seem like she gives a f about us

Her new videos are just the same every video. I say bring them back and see what happens

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”